Urine test for work - need your alls help on suboxone info!!!
    EvilIntent is offline New Member

Default Urine test for work - need your alls help on suboxone info!!!

I have a urine / drug test screening coming up this Friday for a job ive applied for. Ive takin 8mg of suboxone here and there for the past 2 weeks as recreational, maybe 4 times total. I was wondering if there is any possible way that suboxone shows up in urine drug tests and if so do certin employers even check for something like that and how long could it possibly stick around in my system for. Ive heard rumors that it sticks to your fat glands and other rumors about the drug. im on average about 13 - 15 % body fat. Does anyone know anything about this question?

Robert_325 is offline Retired

It will depend totally on what test they use. If they use a simple five panel test it won't show up as anything ... it will be as if you were taking nothing. But some of the much larger panels also include a test specifically for buprenorphine (the drug in suboxone). Why risk it if you're doing it recreationally and placing your job at risk? Not judging you that just doesn't make sense to me. Good luck and God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

cvtldy1958 is offline Member

Default regarding your pee test.

I am a certified Drug and alcohol Tech..so at a 5-panel, you will be fine, and 99% are 5-panel..very few employers do 8-10 panel.
    Is it DOT/DMV?
    hard to help if I don't know what kind of job it is?

didn't know suboxene was used for recreation though?
    hmmm...always learning on this site...

u should b fine irregardless.

well, i was on oc 40mg about 1 a day for the past 3 weeks b4 i started taking suboxone 8mg. I was watching myself become dependant on the oc and i really didnt wanna go down that road so my buddie told me he would help me out with the suboxone and its worked wonders.....and for the job all it is , is for a laborer position with this company called HT Tennis who make clay tennis courts. just a $10.00 hr. job, no executive poistion or anything...and thank u guys very very much for the advice!!

cvtldy1958 is offline Member

Default well then...

You should be fine..If they do a 10-panel, u will have some explaining to do, hence will not get the job.

and then you get off oxy/sub & stay clean, then re-apply for another job!

$10-jobs are ez to find...just may or may not get this one....if they don't call you for the job, then they did a 10-panel.
    good luck..
    p.s. you shouldn't need sub for only that amt. of oxy..?

the addiction was really really getting to me and i was actualy hurting a day of not doin anything so the boxin really helped...im a featherweight...only 110 lbs