Update
    browneyedgirl79 is offline New Member

Default Update

Thanks for all the replies everyone. I'm still here, just been going through a lot. I've really been trying to taper myself onto a lower dose of med's. I only have 3 pills left, 1 1/2 for tomorrow and 1 1/2 for Wed and no more until next Tuesday and NO way to get anymore. Yesterday I was in a lot of pain, my legs were killing me. Today I'm somewhat better but the mental desire is rough. I didn't sleep at all last night. Tossed, turned, sweated. I took the day off today and with my job, that's not a good idea. They have a VERY strict attendence policey. We only get 5 paid sick days a year. I'm two over that so tomorrow there's a good chance they are going to suspend me with TWO days of NO pay from work, and I really can't afford it. I lied and said I had to visit my Mom who was in the Hospital. my Mom IS truly very sick with Pneumonia. If I left a message and said I was SICK they would have never believed me, especially considering we have a 3 hour meeting/training class after work today. I'm going to get hell tomorrow, I know it. I was just a mess all night and THOUGHT I would be able to get some sleep/rest today but that didn't happen. After I called out and left a message around 6 am I took 1 lunesta pill I had HOPING for some sleep and can u believe it didn't work??? I didn't sleep for more then an hour...I didn't even FEEL it. Guess they don't work for me.
    I really want to get some help....but I'm too scared. I wish I had someone to go with me, to take me, to push me. But I don't have many friends and certainly don't have any that know about my situation.And on top of all that i'm just too scared to go. I can't afford it either since I have NO coverage and I have to find a way to go without my family or boyfriend knowing. I KNOW that if I were to GET help....I would be able to kick this and stop using narcotics. Is anyone from the Middlesex County area in NEW JERSEY and knows of a GOOD, cheap DR I could see or even perhaps willing to be a friend.
    Thanks for listening

butchy yost is offline Member

hey b.e.g., if you send me a private mess or post an email i will give you some info about where to get suboxone/treatment for almost no money.

browneyedgirl79 is offline New Member

don't know how to send a private message but here's my e mail
    write2lissa2679@yahoo.com