testing positive
    monique-B-fun1 is offline New Member

Default testing positive

what numbing medicunes would have me test + 4 cocaine[?]

mb

sweetchikk05 is offline Banned

You tested positive for cocaine? But let me guess you never used it am I right? who tested you and why??? if you dont mind my asking
    and even if you didnt snort cocaine, if you rubbed it on your gums or anything like that it would have gotten into your bloodstream and thats why you would have tested positive, I dont think there is anything really out there that would make you have a positive test result for that drug, I know you can drop dirty for marijuana if you eat a lot of poopy seeds but I dont know of any medicine that would make you drop dirty for cocaine...why did you recently use a numbing medication or something? because if you are being honest and you say you never did the drug, then there is something going on..was it a urine test or a blood test? there is always a chance that the lab that did your drug test screwed up...I mught be able tou assist you further if you answer me a few questions..
    be honest, no one will judge you...
    Did you use the drug?
    did anyone give you a white powdery substance to rub in your mouth as like a numbing medicine?
    who ordered the drug test?
    why was the drug test ordered?
    can you retake the test?

Liz ann

cluelessNJ is offline Senior Member

M~~ If you did use it can be detected for up to 72 hours. Thats with a standard test! These are substances or conditions which can cause false positives:

Kidney infection (kidney disease)
    Liver infection (liver disease)
    Diabetes
    Amoxicillin, tonic water

Not so clueless,

CLEAN DATE 1/23/06

sweetchikk05 is offline Banned

Seriously June? There really is things that can make you test positive for cocaine? Thats crazy!!! I never would have thought..I guess I should do a lil reasearch before I go opening my big know it all mouth huh?? well I still want to know the answers to the questions I asked her..I sure hope she isnt going to get into trouble, especially if she really didnt do the drug!!! that would be terrible!! thats why I asked her if they could retake the test, you know if she really didnt do it, what do you think she should do? Go to the dr and have him check her out head to toe to find the reason she tested positive? isnt htere another kind of test they could do to see how much of the "drug" is in her system?? I just cant believe she could get into trouble when she may be telling the truth...

Liz ann