Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Anonymous
subs and xanax?
    jl78 is offline Member

Default subs and xanax?

so i took a chunk of a sub today at like 1, i found it on the floor an still got that " habbit of taking something " even though i have been off perc 30's for a week an sub's for 2 day's. see my earlier post. my question is can i take a half of xanax , so .5 mg's, to help with anxiety attack i am having atm? it's been like 5 hours or so since sub.

Anonymous Guest

heading down a slippery slope by the sounds of it. why not just work thru it instead of taking something.

what size was the chunk. you are putting yourself backwards. thats not good for your recovery, you are probably having an anxiety because you did something stupid and you know it..

DONT TAKE THE XANAX
    iloerose and surfdog like this.

Restlessly is offline Member

Dont do it JL!!!!! Dont go backwards. Post here......post lots....talk thru the panic......shout therapy is really good for that. I used to recommend that to all of my people. It might take awhile to get it to work but it does. Practicing it will also distract you and maybe the panic will pass. I havent had a panic attack in years but I clearly remember them. ...not cool

YOU CAN DO THIS JL!!! You CAN

Stand strong

~Restlessly™

surfdog is offline Senior Member

jl. it is not a "habit" and I agree with cheeky, & restlessly that is going backwards, we have to make that decision to get clean then commit to it and go forward Surfdog