Suboxone and muscle relaxers
    BentReality is offline New Member

Default Suboxone and muscle relaxers

Hey all:

Monday I started on Suboxone. I took approx. 2 mg and that night had some unpleasant side effects. Its now Thursday and Ive slept a total of 6 hours since then. I stopped the Suboxone. I would rather have opiate withdrawal than these side efffects. I took a total of 6 mg since Monday and none since yesterday morning. Think it would be safe to take a muscle relaxer or Xanax tonight to sleep? Thanks for any input!!

Robert_325 is offline Retired

You weren't inducted properly or on the correct dose. I can help you re-induct if you so desire. Here is a link explaining how I suggest using subs. Pay close attention to the INDUCTION section. God bless.

http://www.drugs.com/forum/featured-...apy-50887.html
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Thanks Robert but...I actually slept a ton last night. Im not feeling too bad at all today. No opiates since last Sunday. Wow, life is still great without pills!

Im done with any kind of pill. Anyone else reading this..it is possible to quit. Obviously I can't preach a ton of success since its been such a short amount of time. However, I am very determined and I wish you all the best of luck!

Robert_325 is offline Retired

No reason to do the subs if you can stop on your own without them. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Very true