SUBOXONE...HARD TO GET OR WHAT?
    mollyme is offline New Member

Default SUBOXONE...HARD TO GET OR WHAT?

I CALLED EVERY DOCTOR IN THE STATE OF INDIANA WHO IS CERTIFIED TO WRITE SCRIPTS FOR SUBOXONE AND NO ONE...I MEAN NOT ONE IS TAKING NEW PATIENTS. WHAT A JOKE. SO MUCH FOR TREATMENT.

smileagain is offline Member

Hi Mollyme,
    I replied to you in my post, please read it. Also you are right we do have alot in common I too had a hysterectamy(I spelled that wrong) between migranes and operations is how i got hooked on vicodens. I have a suggestion for you. Call the doctor closest to you. Start CRYING THAT ALWAYS WORKS. Start off by asking them you I hope you can help me tell them I know I already called you but I called every other doctor and NOONE is excepting new patients and I just don't know what I am going to do. The key is to listen to the girl who answers the phone if she sounds nice or a bit*h. Someone will take you. I know it's a pain but you have to try. Suboxone will really help you.
    Let me know how you made out
    Smileagain

quote:Originally posted by mollyme

I CALLED EVERY DOCTOR IN THE STATE OF INDIANA WHO IS CERTIFIED TO WRITE SCRIPTS FOR SUBOXONE AND NO ONE...I MEAN NOT ONE IS TAKING NEW PATIENTS. WHAT A JOKE. SO MUCH FOR TREATMENT.

indycouple is offline Junior Member

Indiana has many, just have to look, i know one is probably taking new patients, try looking up Dr. Karimi Kambiz St. Francis. They do everything outpatient. Indy area.

One Day at a time I think again and again of how i can be free from this.