SUBOXONE FREE 30 days!
    lousdad is offline Junior Member

Default SUBOXONE FREE 30 days!

Yesterday was day 30 sub free! Every day is a little bit better. Sleep is still in short supply but that is also slowly recovering. I honestly wasn't so sure that I could handle this but...I'M DOING IT. Thanks for all the encouragement and support.

Much Love,
    Lousdad

mottam is offline Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by lousdad View Post
    Yesterday was day 30 sub free! Every day is a little bit better. Sleep is still in short supply but that is also slowly recovering. I honestly wasn't so sure that I could handle this but...I'M DOING IT. Thanks for all the encouragement and support.

Much Love,
    Lousdad
    Amazing! Again - another success story that others can read about - good for you!
    You saw a problem, put a plan in place, took the pain that can with executing, and now look at your life. Feels really good, doesn't it?

Again, the entire forum celebrates this milestone with you - as you get stronger - so do we.

Kindest Regards
    mottam

ndone2 is offline New Member

Talking Congrats!

Congrats Lousdad, just wanted to show some support!

I myself am on day 16 sub free, and feeling pretty good! How are you feeling so far? Were you on subs for long?

Hope all is going well for you! Its awesome not to think about taking something first thing in the morning isn't it?!