Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Robert_325
  • 1 Post By Anonymous
  • 1 Post By ClassiqueMom
Suboxone 8mg strips.. I need help
    Lonelysadsmile is offline New Member

Default Suboxone 8mg strips.. I need help

I am hgihly addicted to Oxycodone 30 mg. I take about 5 a day. I want off of these things so bad I can't stand it. I have came across 7 of the 8mg strips that I am going to try to use for detox. I don't know anything about these but I am desperate. Can anyone advise me on how many of the strips I need to take a day? I am in desperate need of help so any advice you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Read the following link. This is how it's done. There are success stories alll over the forum. Pay close attention to the INDUCTION section of the link. Hope this helps. God bless.

http://www.drugs.com/forum/featured-...apy-50887.html
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Lonelysadsmile is offline New Member

Thank you sooo much. This should help me out quiet a bit. I have searched all morning for a webpage like that and couldn't find one. You are a blessing!

The main thing is being in severe w/d before you begin. Loojk at the link in the INDUCTION section for the COWS (clinical opioid w/d scale) worksheet. You need to be at a 26 score minimum before you begin or you'll go into precipitated w/d which is very severe. You don't want that to happen trust me. I've worked with probably a thousand people on this forum doing subs. There are success stories all over the forum and the induction is the most important part of the whole process to keep you on a very small dose which is all you need. God bless.
    ClassiqueMom likes this.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Thank you Robert_325!!!!!! as much as i know about opiates (or thought i did) i have NEVER heard of "COWS" can u Please reply to with that link, link to just the assessment?? Is that what it is? A series of questions that based on ur answers generates a score. To indicate. Weither or u are ready to start taking suboxone?? I hope i see this right away...even if i end up finding it ..... stl, thank you!!!!! Very valuable information!!

Anonymous Guest

google it mate. clinical opiod withdrawl sheet its called. google is your friend...
    ClassiqueMom likes this.

ClassiqueMom is offline Senior Member

*LOLOL* cheeky!!

.. or just ask me! I have just about everything!! bookmarked *LOL*

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q...5_8sF2WE_8y95g <--click
    Robert_325 likes this.
    P - R - A - Y - E - R
    When life gets too hard to stand...KNEEL !

http://www.drugs.com/resources/opioi...wal-record.pdf

This is right on the link to the Sub therapy sticky post in Featured Drugs.

ClassiqueMom is offline Senior Member

wayyyyy easier link, i'll edit mine, thanx, Robert!
    P - R - A - Y - E - R
    When life gets too hard to stand...KNEEL !