Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2565737475
Results 2,221 to 2,234 of 2234
Like Tree410Likes
sub taper >2mg
    LovesAnimals is offline Member

Just wanted to say congrats also Cheeky! You are a very strong woman, obviously... No more shots, a new pup, and spring! It sounds wonderful & you deserve it!
    I also look forward to hearing you are cured in six months!
    Dee
    winged eagle likes this.

iloerose is offline Platinum Member

Good on ya mate! And spring coming up too! amazing. that's you totally.

Anonymous Guest

awww urp and moon are cheering kiwi,
    inky says pffffffft to opal!
    thanks for your strength,
    which has become my strength in so many ways.
    well done.

EL1980 is offline New Member

Thanks Toni. I am familiar with COWS and plan on abiding by that method- waiting until at least score of 26- before inducting. My question is really more related to second day of induction. Rober_325 suggests splitting the dose that one stabilizes at after day one. So my question using the example of me stabilizing on day one at 2mg, say at 8pm ( meaning I've take a total of 2mg and feel stable at 8p'). How do I then split and administer that dose moving forward? Would I wait 24 hours, take half that dose(1mg) and then wait another 12 hours to take the second half of the dose (another 1mg)? Just want to make sure I'm understanding how to split te dose and inducting properly

Thanks for your help everyone!

Anonymous Guest

then you take 1mg at 8am and 1mg at 8pm....

good luck. also note, me and numerous others did our whole taper on one time a day dosing. it works either way. whatever is easiest for you....

EL1980 is offline New Member

Thanks cheeky... appreciate it. I'm using Robert's post as a guide and he says splitting the dose is important so will do that. want to try to establish a routine and stick to it and hopefully all will go well.

QQ regarding COWS - is it fairly easy to know when you've reached a 26+ level? Some of it seems subjective and I want to be sure I don't go into precipitated withdrawal. Do you feel that you had an easy enough time working with the COWS scale and determining when to begin induction?

Anonymous Guest

i had a terrible time, coz my clinic didnt use one. and i went into prec wd. so you definately want to be sure. thats the main thing i tell people. coz p wd totally sucks...

caughtagain is offline Diamond Member

How is the Terra? Eating anymore pillows?

Anonymous Guest

Quote Originally Posted by caughtagain View Post
    How is the Terra? Eating anymore pillows?
    yeh the lil taz is a ratbag for sure. couple of mates think its a good name. haha. i always have a few nicknames for my dogs, purple was urp, slurp, slurpy, the purpetrator, lots of cool names. so OPAL has got tiny terror, tt for short, tazzie at times, and opalopal. (say it fast hee hee)

we had a good day fishing, not catchin but ah well. got out in fresh air.

I FINISHED ALL THE PILLS TONIGHT, so as of tomorrow i officially will start to detox off these nasty chemo drugs.... then i gotta wean off the anti depressants. (joy joy)

but woo hoo. and nope, no more pillows

winged eagle is offline Advanced Member

Congrats, Cheeky!!
    No more shots! No more pills!
    You did it! You did it all!
    Detoxed off drugs, detoxed off subs, and then went through all this, all while life threw you one curve ball after the next?
    You're my hero...
    iloerose likes this.

iloerose is offline Platinum Member

"ratbag" I like it! Won't say what Elby thinks his name is sometimes. They'd ban me for sure. But wooo hooo gonna do a dance for you, cheeky, and I tell my black kids when they ask me to dance "don't you know white people can't dance" that cracks 'em up. But I'll do a dance for you!

newyorkgal is offline Platinum Member

I haven't been on the forum much lately because I've been dealing with health issues of my own. I just came on to check and I feel terrible kiwi.... #1 - I never got to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ♪♪♪ in September... #2 - Never got to say congrats on the purchase of the new pup... I am a major dog lover.... I think they're way better than most people actually. I know how much purp meant to you so I'm so happy you have another baby to take care of and hang with.. #3 and most important, really congrats on being done with the meds. I went through it but by some quirk of fate, I didn't have side effects but I saw some who had them bad and I KNOW it was bad. Always knew you were a kickaxx woman and you would get through it..... Great news that it's all undetectable. Here's sending good vibes to kiwiland hoping it stays that way.... YAY FOR YOU !!!!!

caughtagain is offline Diamond Member

CA... Just want you to know that I am proud of you! I am glad I have got to know you for over 3 years now. I am better for it and because of it! Your will and you ability to fight through "stuff" inspires me.. I think us addicts always look to pay things a little forward, so consider this Ohio CA the recipient of your good deeds... that is all... Now go give that cute puppy with the kisses and wagging tail a treat! Hugs from the other CA

LongIslandgirl is offline New Member

Hey Newyorkgal...funny how similar our names are lol. I have a few questions I was hoping you could maybe help me out with involving pain management doctors on Long Island and methadone, that my 60 yr old mom has been on for many years now. Her doc that shes been going to for years got in trouble or something and she needs a new one ASAP. Ive been trying for weeks now to help her find a new one without much success. I hope you get this message and if so please if possible get to me ASAP! Thanks so much!

Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2565737475