Page 52 of 75 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,560 of 2234
Like Tree410Likes
sub taper >2mg
    cherdox57 is offline Senior Member

Default Oh my dear wonderful KIWI

I understand only too well. Please I am so concerned about you. I sent an email about my situation. Please read it. May even relieve what you might have done. I will not judge you for I am in pain too.
    I love you and know I am there always as you have been there for me. Please email me the things you couldn't in these posts. You will have my email thru the one I sent you.
    My heart goes out for you.
    Please be well and do what you must.,
    HUGS AND KISSES
    Cher

winged eagle is offline Advanced Member

Cheeks, the slash is sometimes random, sometimes not so random. But, whatever the case, the snipping goes elsewhere eventually
    This is your thread. You're supposed to say how and what you're feeling, that's your right. Phrased appropriately, of course, which I know you have down to a fine art here

Don't stay away. The masses need you.
    There's only one kiwi. And she RULES, people!
    xx

karaboo is offline Senior Member

Come back, little Kiwi, come back! Believe it or not, your experiences help others here -- especially those who don't post yet. Keep trying to tell your story, eventually you will hit on the right words and they will stick

Proud of you Cheeky, more than you know!!!

Strength & courage is moving forward in spite of the fear

doc.rose is offline Advanced Member

Cheeky, you will get through this. You have told the truth, and now you need to let people support you. I know we go back and forth, but I really think meetings could help you. You are surrounded by addiction, its at every turn where you live. Yes, its no guarantee that it will work, but you won't know until you really give it a try. Please!!

Anonymous Guest

lets see if this stays up,

yes guys, the poo hit the fan last night, my so called friend, we had a playfight that got out of hand, and i got whacked, and i cried and i was not in a good space, after cryin and tryin to save face, i left, hurting physically and emotionally, big time

and now im trapped in my own yard, coz a tree came down in the storm, and i gota cut it down today,
    and i got some oxys off someone who thought they were doin me a favour coz i was in pain, i didnt take them, but i have them in my possession,

i just need to say this, yeh i took benzos last week, and ive been struggling for days, and i want to swap the oxys for more benzos, coz im just not right with myself right now.

and if i dont help myself, no one else is gonna.

h e l p

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by cheekysod View Post
    lets see if this stays up,

yes guys, the poo hit the fan last night, my so called friend, we had a playfight that got out of hand, and i got whacked, and i cried and i was not in a good space, after cryin and tryin to save face, i left, hurting physically and emotionally, big time

and now im trapped in my own yard, coz a tree came down in the storm, and i gota cut it down today,
    and i got some oxys off someone who thought they were doin me a favour coz i was in pain, i didnt take them, but i have them in my possession,

i just need to say this, yeh i took benzos last week, and ive been struggling for days, and i want to swap the oxys for more benzos, coz im just not right with myself right now.

and if i dont help myself, no one else is gonna.

h e l p

Sometimes you've got to do what you've got to do. I would sure rather see you take the benzos for a couple days to settle yourself down than to use them oxies!

You know that opiates are your Drug Of Choice! I would get rid of those things however you have to do it. The benzos at least will settle you down a little until you get your head back on straight. That's my best advice. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Anonymous Guest

thanks man, yep head not on straight at all.

Sweetie, I agree with Robert

Take the benzos, not the oxies. You will get yourself settle and back on track. You have had such a rough few weeks, this is not the time to be a martyr, ok?

Love you Kiwi, so much!

Anonymous Guest

jammy, robert, karaboo, summer,

i appreciated what you all said, for some reason im not allowed to be honest on here any more, cant see the point anymore.
    happy birthday to me

yeh right thanks

jammymommy is offline Senior Member

Wow, my post was removed...I think all I said was, 'Happy Birthday".
    I dunno.
    I don't get it -
    Do you know why, Cheeky?

Luv,
    jammy

Anonymous Guest

no idea so much for gettin support from here, coz i dont seem to get it from the moderators thats for sure.
    it all seemed good constructive advice to me.

im over it. laters

delta1011 is offline Senior Member

Hey kiwi - hope that you have an awesome day and a great week. One day at a time. Every day fill your day with positive people doing positive things. Make this birthday the first day of the rest of your life
    <>< jbchick

newyorkgal is offline Platinum Member

A good portion of the end of this thread disappeared like the wind. Jammy, Summer, Robert and of course kiwi and a few others. It seems to me the more in need of advice and support someone is, the more at risk they are of losing their posts and the responses. What kind of caring or concern is that? And then, there is no explanation so you can't even change something. I do not get it but it Kiwi's b'day and she isn't a happy camper. I feel so bad.

summertime4me is offline Member

Default Dear Moderators

Quote Originally Posted by newyorkgal View Post
    A good portion of the end of this thread disappeared like the wind. Jammy, Summer, Robert and of course kiwi and a few others. It seems to me the more in need of advice and support someone is, the more at risk they are of losing their posts and the responses. What kind of caring or concern is that? And then, there is no explanation so you can't even change something. I do not get it but it Kiwi's b'day and she isn't a happy camper. I feel so bad.

Dear Moderators:

Please delineate the "rules" to us and explain why it is OK for some people to chastize and belittle others on this forum and for others not to be able to even post so much as a Happy Birthday message to a fellow poster?

As I said before, this forum is a life line to some people on here and I will state again, as I did before, that it is simply cruel to snatch a post (which truly followed the stated "rule" of "constructive advice only please") and followed the directive of "General support and advice" on the forum.

Please do explain the reasoning behind your decisions to those of us who have conscientiously posted without profanity, impatience with others who don't do exactly what we say, or illegal suggestions - such as selling prescription drugs to others. Why is it that those posts remain and others do not. Please explain for the good of the posters, Drugs.com and the advertizers that allow this site to function.

cherdox57 is offline Senior Member

Default My Sweet Kiwi

Hope you had a Stupendous Birthday despite all you've had to deal with. Pray this week you will feel more like the Old Cheeky that we love so much.
    With all my love
    HUGS and Kisses
    Cher

ddcmod is offline Administrator

Default Reason for post deletion

User cheekysod was advocating illegal activity, "stashing" controlled medication. The subsequent posts would have been out of context if they were also not removed

winged eagle is offline Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by ddcmod View Post
    User cheekysod was advocating illegal activity, "stashing" controlled medication. The subsequent posts would have been out of context if they were also not removed
    Thank you for the response, Mod.
    However, what about the "happy birthday" posts?
    Why were those deleted as well? I believe there was no said rule breaking in those..
    It really does help us to know the reasons behind deletion.

Anonymous Guest

you know what guys you aint never gonna know, coz these guys clean the site up, only success, no dubious kiwis on this site,

luv ya all
    see ya

caughtagain is offline Diamond Member

To the Original CA, I sure hope you have a happy birthday. May this year, bring you peace and stability to go along with your kindness. We are all fighting a life long battle with addiction, may you win this war within the battle we all fight........your pal the other CA

LucyGoose is offline Member

Cheeky sorry you getting a hard time posting here. Almost sounds like it's getting to be personal and thats not what I thought this sight was about. We are suppose to feel safe here to say what we feel and what we are going thru.
    I don't know what it takes to get qualified to be a Moderater and do realize that it may not always be easy to be one. But have any of them ever been addicts. don't sound like it, and if you haven't been there and done that who are you to judge ? Well you know how to reach me if you need me Luv Ya Kiwi

Quote Originally Posted by LucyGoose View Post
    Cheeky sorry you getting a hard time posting here. Almost sounds like it's getting to be personal and thats not what I thought this sight was about. We are suppose to feel safe here to say what we feel and what we are going thru.
    I don't know what it takes to get qualified to be a Moderater and do realize that it may not always be easy to be one. But have any of them ever been addicts. don't sound like it, and if you haven't been there and done that who are you to judge ? Well you know how to reach me if you need me Luv Ya Kiwi

We have to remember that there isn't a process of qualifying to become a moderator on this forum. This is a privately-owned web site. They have the right to enforce subject matter as they see fit whether anyone agrees with the decisions made or not. The forum is only a small part of ddcom, as it primarily deals with the medical community. The forum is more of "something extra" that is offered to help the general public.

I am not taking up for anyone, making any judgements, or anything similar. I'm simply stating the facts the way they are. I've moderated on forums myself and I inevitably made some people annoyed with some of my decisions regarding how I reacted to a particular forum post or reply. It's impossible to make everyone happy all of the time. That's a fact!

There are no "constitutional rights" involved here or anything like that. It's no different than if you invite someone into your home and decide for whatever reason that you want them to leave. It's the choice of the forum administration what stays and what doesn't. That's the bottom line.

For the most part we are allowed a lot of room to say whatever we choose. There aren't many forums like this that are effective and still maintain the freedom we have here for the most part. I am thankul for the forum, regardless of any shortcomings, as I've seen lots of people have their lives saved here.

Nothing or no one is perfect is in this world. Sometimes in life we have to accept what we determine to be the good with the bad if we choose to participate in a place like this. I think we should let this go and move on to more productive subject matter personally. God bless.
    Last edited by Robert_325; 09-20-2010 at 02:26 PM.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

LucyGoose is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robert_325 View Post
    We have to remember that there isn't a process of qualifying to become a moderator on this forum. This is a privately-owned web site. They have the right to enforce subject matter as they see fit whether anyone agrees with the decisions made or not. The forum is only a small part of ddcom, as it primarily deals with the medical community. The forum is more of "something extra" that is offered to help the general public.

I am not taking up for anyone, making any judgements, or anything similar. I'm simply stating the facts the way they are. I've moderated on forums myself and I inevitably made some people annoyed with some of my decisions regarding how I reacted to a particular forum post or reply. It's impossible to make everyone happy all of the time. That's a fact!

There are no "constitutional rights" involved here or anything like that. It's no different than if you invite someone into your home and decide for whatever reason that you want them to leave. It's the choice of the forum administration what stays and what doesn't. That's the bottom line.

For the most part we are allowed a lot of room to say whatever we choose. There aren't many forums like this that are effective and still maintain the freedom we have here for the most part. I am thankul for the forum, regardless of any shortcomings, as I've seen lots of people have their lives saved here.

Nothing or no one is perfect is in this world. Sometimes in life we have to accept what we determine to be the good with the bad if we choose to participate in a place like this. I think we should let this go and move on to more productive subject matter personally. God bless.
    I guess I did speak out of turn ,I admit I did not know exactly how the forum was operated. But I too am very grateful for it .I truly apologise if I have offended anyone. I agree lets move on ,and deal with why we all are here.

I was just so deeply frustrated for Cheeky. We have become close friends and I typically lash out at anyone that hurts them. Lame, because we all know are little Kiwi is more than capable of fighting her own battles Lucy Goose

Freedom4me is offline Advanced Member

You tough little Kiwi....you better not give up. You have come too far. You are going to have set backs. We all know that. We all are. Use your anger in a productive way, turn it girl. If its a bad day, just say bad day and you will get all the support you need even if we don't know the issue. I have so much respect for you and the FIGHT in you so don't slip back now. Push through. I know dental problems stink and you must be really hurting but you CAN do this. Think of all the people who have it so much worse off than you do. Cheers Cheeky.

The problem is this. I know of one person already who wrote in another place that they weren't going to post anymore because they were fed up with the stuff cheeky was going through. I know there are rules that need to be followed but that wasn't the only post of hers deleted lately. Some seemed so benign. She has a certain way of speaking that maybe Americans don't quite get but kiwi is kiwi and we love her no matter what.

Cheeky, don't get frustrated. Don't let them get you down. Keep posting no matter what. This is your support system. You need us ...... and, of equal importance, we need you.

Bev.

I communicated with Cheeky earlier today. How's that one for a surprise, cheeky and I talking about this? It even surprised both of us. LOL We had a good, postive exchange.

She is going to be okay. She won't relapse or go anywhere. It will all work out the way it's supposed to I guarantee you.. Have faith that things will be okay. God bess.
    Last edited by Robert_325; 09-20-2010 at 06:23 PM.

Will wonders never cease lololol.... I spoke to her as well. She appreciated your communication, Robert. That was very nice of you. I know she'll be okay. I hope things go better on the forum as far as her being censored but she is one tough little kiwi and will be okay though perhaps a bit frustrated. Cheeky, we're waiting for you to post !! I know it's already Tuesday for you and you're probably working but we're all waiting to hear from you..

Anonymous Guest

yep, here i am, and there i go,

algudz in kiwis hood

gave away the oxys, its dat against the law, coz i no longer have em, and im the drug addict in question here not anyone else

aaaaand i never got any benzos either so suck the kumara you fullas i did alright

caughtagain is offline Diamond Member

Hey Cheekster, How ya doing? I hope your rough patch has smoothed out a bit... You sure need a bit of a break that's for sure. Fall is kicking in good here in Ohio, the leaves are starting to change and this Libra is getting ready to turn 45 (ugh). I feel it some days too. I am proud of the choices and decisions you are making and I hope you are giving yourself a good Kiwi pat on the back. While it is true we have our family here on the forum, all we have is the person in the mirror when it comes to actually going through the "times", so make sure you give yourself props for the good you do! Have a Kiwi day and know that you bring smiles to many on this forum including this CA

Good for you Cheeky, I know that was a hard decision! But you made the right one and i'm really proud of you

You rock, Kiwi!!

Anonymous Guest

Quote Originally Posted by caughtagain View Post
    Hey Cheekster, How ya doing? I hope your rough patch has smoothed out a bit... You sure need a bit of a break that's for sure. Fall is kicking in good here in Ohio, the leaves are starting to change and this Libra is getting ready to turn 45 (ugh). I feel it some days too. I am proud of the choices and decisions you are making and I hope you are giving yourself a good Kiwi pat on the back. While it is true we have our family here on the forum, all we have is the person in the mirror when it comes to actually going through the "times", so make sure you give yourself props for the good you do! Have a Kiwi day and know that you bring smiles to many on this forum including this CA
    im just a year older ca, now i gotta get wiser too. lol

thanks you fullas

Page 52 of 75 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast