Results 1 to 21 of 21
SSRI's side effects: Lying about side effects
  1. #1
    Joseph St-Jean is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4

    Default SSRI's side effects: Lying about side effects

    I am absolutely fascinated by some of the post I have red on this forum. There are folks out there who really should try to keep it real...

    I mean, sure, there are side effects with SSRI's, but you have to admit that we are not talking about >>>>>>, for heaven's sake! You want side effects, try to quit smoking. Nobody here will convince me that any SSRI's withdrawal symptoms comes anywhere close in terms of side effects to the lack of your sweet nicotine fix. So let's try to put things in perspective, shall we?

    And it always gets me to read these messages from people who think that because they responded badly to a drug, then it should be taken off the market at once. How far up your own %$$ does your head has to be...? And then they spend the better of their days trying to convince the entire world that this or that drug is pure evil.

    I work in the pharma industry, and here is something that I grew convinced over the years: a great deal of the side effects comes from the fact that people are taking drugs without having the underlying conditions. The best example is schizophrenia. Schizo drugs are not tested on "normal" people, even in phase I, because they are right down toxic for the general population. And I happen to believe that it's the case for a lot of other conditions as well.

    If you don't "really" have anxiety or are not "really" depressed, then the drug will disturd what constitute an otherwise normal brain function and will throw you off. The best thing to do if you are having serious side effects to an SSRI is to ask yourself the question: Do I really have a problem, or do I need some attention?

    I have been on Lexapro and clonazepam for some time now, for anxiety, irritability and depression, and I can sincerely say that I cannot conceive my life without the meds. I went from borderline "Unabomber" to absolutely normal within a couple of months. When you slowly go nuts bit by bit over the course of several years, you loose sense of perspective on what a big mess your life has become. My therapist helped me to realize that I have had this all my life, since childhood. It has nothing to do with a father beating the hell out of me or with a divorce of my parents or from some distant and vague psycho trauma I suffered in 1st grade: My brain came with this disease. And that's why the drugs works so well for me. And to see folks out there trying to discourage others from taking meds because they happen to have had an "episode" of sweating!! Really, are you guys for real?

    Bottom line is this: If you have depression or anxiety, take the meds. If they don't work out for you, you have nothing to loose. Forget about these horror stories from the web. But you have to be ready to pick yourself up: A patch to quit smoking will help you only if you really want to quit smoking...

    Good luck to my fellow wako's! As for the sweaters out there, if you really want to whine about something, juts talk about the economy!

    JSJ

  2. #2
    mp29 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    15

    Default Lying about side effects

    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph St-Jean View Post
    I am absolutely fascinated by some of the post I have red on this forum. There are folks out there who really should try to keep it real...

    I mean, sure, there are side effects with SSRI's, but you have to admit that we are not talking about >>>>>>, for heaven's sake! You want side effects, try to quit smoking. Nobody here will convince me that any SSRI's withdrawal symptoms comes anywhere close in terms of side effects to the lack of your sweet nicotine fix. So let's try to put things in perspective, shall we?

    And it always gets me to read these messages from people who think that because they responded badly to a drug, then it should be taken off the market at once. How far up your own %$$ does your head has to be...? And then they spend the better of their days trying to convince the entire world that this or that drug is pure evil.

    I work in the pharma industry, and here is something that I grew convinced over the years: a great deal of the side effects comes from the fact that people are taking drugs without having the underlying conditions. The best example is schizophrenia. Schizo drugs are not tested on "normal" people, even in phase I, because they are right down toxic for the general population. And I happen to believe that it's the case for a lot of other conditions as well.

    If you don't "really" have anxiety or are not "really" depressed, then the drug will disturd what constitute an otherwise normal brain function and will throw you off. The best thing to do if you are having serious side effects to an SSRI is to ask yourself the question: Do I really have a problem, or do I need some attention?

    I have been on Lexapro and clonazepam for some time now, for anxiety, irritability and depression, and I can sincerely say that I cannot conceive my life without the meds. I went from borderline "Unabomber" to absolutely normal within a couple of months. When you slowly go nuts bit by bit over the course of several years, you loose sense of perspective on what a big mess your life has become. My therapist helped me to realize that I have had this all my life, since childhood. It has nothing to do with a father beating the hell out of me or with a divorce of my parents or from some distant and vague psycho trauma I suffered in 1st grade: My brain came with this disease. And that's why the drugs works so well for me. And to see folks out there trying to discourage others from taking meds because they happen to have had an "episode" of sweating!! Really, are you guys for real?

    Bottom line is this: If you have depression or anxiety, take the meds. If they don't work out for you, you have nothing to loose. Forget about these horror stories from the web. But you have to be ready to pick yourself up: A patch to quit smoking will help you only if you really want to quit smoking...

    Good luck to my fellow wako's! As for the sweaters out there, if you really want to whine about something, juts talk about the economy!

    JSJ
    WOW!! I feel drugs have a value added place, but some of us have had doctors' mess us up. I am living example of that. Some drugs can cause terrible sise effects and I don't mean sweating. Try being agitated and pacing. Watch you loved one suffer severe side effects from morphine before dying. I am not into pain. I want relief, but some of us have been to hell and back.

    I know that morphine isn't an ssri, but drugs are drugs. My model to my psychiatrist is you try it first and than tell me it is okay. I am on 300 mg of zoloft. Helping the verdict isn't in yet. I have been medicated to death. Hospitalized 4 times in one year and almost killed from a variety of drugs.

    Mary

  3. #3
    Joseph St-Jean is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4

    Default

    With all do respect, you were not almost killed by a variety of drug. You were alsmot killed by your disease.

    If you could do without drug, would you? Of course you would. Yet, the closest thing in this life that has a remote chance of helpping you out, you despise. People have no problem paying 150$ a month for cable TV or 200$ for courtside basketball ticket. They pay 500$ a month for that fancy BMW, and let's get that 40$ bottle of wine after all, it's our anniversary! But when it comes to drug, not only should it be free, developed by scientist working for no salaries, but they should also cure every single of our disease without causing any discomfort.

    All I am saying is: either say thanks to drugs, or quit and face the reality of your world purged of the evil pharma, and see how would that be workign out for you. How about a large screen TV, just to see if it will make you feel better...

    JSJ

  4. #4
    Anonymous Guest

    Default What are you so pissed about ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph St-Jean View Post
    With all do respect, you were not almost killed by a variety of drug. You were alsmot killed by your disease.

    If you could do without drug, would you? Of course you would. Yet, the closest thing in this life that has a remote chance of helpping you out, you despise. People have no problem paying 150$ a month for cable TV or 200$ for courtside basketball ticket. They pay 500$ a month for that fancy BMW, and let's get that 40$ bottle of wine after all, it's our anniversary! But when it comes to drug, not only should it be free, developed by scientist working for no salaries, but they should also cure every single of our disease without causing any discomfort.

    All I am saying is: either say thanks to drugs, or quit and face the reality of your world purged of the evil pharma, and see how would that be workign out for you. How about a large screen TV, just to see if it will make you feel better...

    JSJ
    Hi I dont meam to be rude at all but why are you on this site? Most people on here are dealing with some major issues and I have not seen many that blame anyone but themselves ... to a fault. You seem reallt pissed off about something, Maybe you need to look inside of yourself and see what that is . Linda
    Last edited by Anonymous; 04-06-2009 at 10:16 PM. Reason: sp

  5. #5
    JustQuitting is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    34

    Default

    'With all do [sic] respect, you were not almost killed by a variety of drug. You were alsmot killed by your disease.'

    How can you say you work in pharma and not realize that people can and do have bad reactions to certain drugs? That does NOT mean they don't really have anxiety attacks or depression, nor does it mean the underlying disease nearly killed them...just that the right med for THEM hadn't been given to them yet.

    Just because someone doesn't like taking a drug to help them out doesn't mean they don't realize they may need it to function (yourself, for instance - 'I went from borderline "Unabomber"....' I can totally believe from your post & am glad you get the help you need). Some drugs can and do cause terrible side effects for some where they don't cause any for another person. For instance, not ALL people have seizures from certain meds that can cause them, but some do, and their doctors must try another drug - and perhaps yet another & another before the "right" one helps more than it causes problems.

    I agree with brndout - you seem really pissed about something...

  6. #6
    dezz1801 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    92

    Default

    I kept my mouth shut after the first post, but after reading the rest of this I have to say something.

    Did you ever stop to think that the side affects from the drugs YOU take are mood swings? Now, granted, it's your God given right to come here and speak your mind...but you, sir, are NO expert. And that's apparent. I don't care if you work in the Pharmacy industry or not. You do NOT know every single thing about medications. So for you to come here and unload some BS like you are is uncalled for. And you don't know the situation that brndout is in. You have NO right to judge.

    Perhaps you need a change in your medications because they apparently aren't working. Or maybe this is a part of your therapy? Coming on here and popping off about things you THINK you know about...and be-little people. You're no better than anyone else here...and if you're looking for a debate...I'm sure most would agree that here is NOT the place.
    Shoot for the moon, because even if you miss, you'll land on the stars

  7. #7
    Robert_325 is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    16,689

    Default

    I will third Linda's reply. But we've got people yelling and screaming all over the forum tonite about a bunch of nonsense. Just ignore it. This is what happens with a public forum sometimes. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

  8. #8
    Robert_325 is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    16,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph St-Jean View Post
    With all do respect, you were not almost killed by a variety of drug. You were alsmot killed by your disease.

    If you could do without drug, would you? Of course you would. Yet, the closest thing in this life that has a remote chance of helpping you out, you despise. People have no problem paying 150$ a month for cable TV or 200$ for courtside basketball ticket. They pay 500$ a month for that fancy BMW, and let's get that 40$ bottle of wine after all, it's our anniversary! But when it comes to drug, not only should it be free, developed by scientist working for no salaries, but they should also cure every single of our disease without causing any discomfort.

    All I am saying is: either say thanks to drugs, or quit and face the reality of your world purged of the evil pharma, and see how would that be workign out for you. How about a large screen TV, just to see if it will make you feel better...

    JSJ

    By the way $500 a month won't buy a BMW, mine cost $1000 a month. And my basketball season tickets cost over $5000 for two tickets not $400. Get your numbers right.
    Last edited by Robert_325; 04-06-2009 at 11:32 PM.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

  9. #9
    dezz1801 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    92

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert_325 View Post
    By the way $500 a month won't buy a BMW, mine cost $1000 a month. And my basketball season tickets cost over $5000 for two tickets not $400. Get your numbers right.
    Haha! I knew there was this side to you somewhere. Smarty pants! Too funny!
    Shoot for the moon, because even if you miss, you'll land on the stars

  10. #10
    mp29 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    15

    Default ssri's side effects

    Quote Originally Posted by dezz1801 View Post
    Haha! I knew there was this side to you somewhere. Smarty pants! Too funny!
    I am responding to the anger I sense. I don't do anger. I feel we are all due are opinion, but let's play fair. When I said I was almost killed I mean it. I didn't sue. I didn't complain I kept on going. Let up on us being bothered with side effects. Have you experienced any negative side effect?

    I work in health care and sometimes hospitals are not the best places to be in.
    Yes you have scientists, but come on the drug industry is not so clean.

    Mary

  11. #11
    Robert_325 is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    16,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maryplotz2939 View Post
    I am responding to the anger I sense. I don't do anger. I feel we are all due are opinion, but let's play fair. When I said I was almost killed I mean it. I didn't sue. I didn't complain I kept on going. Let up on us being bothered with side effects. Have you experienced any negative side effect?

    I work in health care and sometimes hospitals are not the best places to be in.
    Yes you have scientists, but come on the drug industry is not so clean.

    Mary



    Mary ... No one was trying to be sarcastic or show any anger towards you at all. Sorry if you took it that way.

    Dezz was commenting on the reply to the guy bad mouthing everyone here not towards you. I hope you see what I am referring to. Check back up the thread a little and you'll see what I'm referring to. It was the guy who was giving you a hard time that she was referring to. God bless.
    Last edited by Robert_325; 04-07-2009 at 06:56 PM.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

  12. #12
    Joseph St-Jean is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4

    Default What I'm I doing here?

    Some people were asking what I was doing here. The truth is I was curious about what others had to say about Lexapro, which I take, but quickly realized that the same hatrid of the pharma industry is running loose on this board, like everywhere else you care to look.

    The post from Rob is very telling of what the US is turning into and remind me of this story. Few years ago, I was working for a small Biotech start-up. We discovered and developed one of the first antiretroviral for aids treatment. It was one of the 3 components of the famous "tri-therapy" for aids treatment that has allowed people to live nearly normal life with the disease. In 2003, the company shut down the R&D unit that developed the drug. Over 100 people, including my sorry self, were fired. Lot's did not work in the business anymore, some lost their house, and I learned that one of our collegues commited suicice after multiple lay off.

    Well, the very same day that the 100 empoyees were fired, Magic Johnson, the former all star basketball player, was enjoying a fantastic life, healthy as a horse and whealthy beyond comprehension. The contribution from this "hero" to the world was his great hability to dribble a piece of rubber on a wood floor, while the 100 or so employees got the boot for giving the same world an aids treatment still in use in Africa today. So to see folks like Rob, proud to flash their stinky wealth while enjoying a better life quality made possible by a pharmaceutical industry he despises, this is what I am mad about.

    I am not making a case about whether or not people experience side effects. Of course they do. Nor do I claim to be an expert (that one is funny. An expert about what??). I am just sick of the stinky entitlement that people have come to expect: that somebody, somewhere, has to develop drugs for them for free, and if, by god, after 15 years of R&D carried by over a thousand hard working peoples the combined efforts of this work in a drug happens to be prescribed to a bacon heating fat a** and that the said fat a** drop dead from a heart attack, not only we will have to remove the product from the market, but a judge will grant his family the frivolous sum of one quarter billion dollars (this is the actual story of Merck's Vioxx removal from market and the compensation of 250M$ allowed by a crazy liberal judge). Tell me, how much compensation the family of a killed soldier is getting these days?

    The pharma industry is not so clean, you said? Why? Because we don't want to give away drugs for free? Nobody ask General Mills to distribute cereal box to Africa for free. Nor does anyone ask Sony to drop a few million computers for the local schools. GE does not have to build power plant in isolated villages, and nobody asked United technologies to provide the eastern continent with sea-water desalination units. No. These companies, making their technology available only where it can be afforded, are morally clean. And so is Apple, for example, who develop product for entertainment. Their are good people, because they provide us with 500$ i-phones, while the big pharma are evil, because... Because what, I am not so sure.

    The profit margin!! It's the profit margin on sick people, everybody suddenly cry in despair!!

    Well, when you sell a product that will be ripped off free and clear after 10 years by the parasite generic companies, you better have something to offer the shareholder in return.

    A generic company is like selling reproduction of a film for the cost of the DVD it's burned on plus profit margin. They don't have to pay to produce the 150M$ movie, they just need to make copies on a 75 cents DVD and sell it for 10$. But that is still half off from the evil movimakers, selling it for 20$!!

    Pharma re-inject 20% of their revenu in R&D. Generic inject 0% in R&D. They don't need to, they just need to profit from the work of others like blood sucking parasites while being applauded by the general public. What a world we live in...

    Well, that's it for me. I sincerely whish you all the very best.

    JSJ

    " Did you want to see it used by whining rotters who never rouse themselves to any effort, who do not possess the ability of a filing clerk, but demand the income of a company president, who drift from failure to failure and expect you to pay their bills, who hold their wishing as an equivalent of your work and their need as a higher claim to reward than your effort, who demand you to serve them, who demand that it be the aim of your life to serve them, who demand that your strenght be the voiceless, rightless, unpaid, unrewarded slave of their impotence, who proclaim that you are born to serfdom by reason of your genius, while they are born to rule by the grace of their incompetence, that yours is to produce, but theirs to consume, that you are not to be paid, neither in matter nor in spirit, neither by wealth nor by recognition nor by respect nor by gratitude - so that they would ride on your rail and sneer at you and curse you, since they owe nothing, not even the effort of taking off their hats which you paid for? Would this be what you wanted? Would you feel proud of it?

    Ayn Rand (Atlas Shrigged)

  13. #13
    Robert_325 is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    16,689

    Default

    JSJ .....

    "....... the post from Rob is very telling of what the US is turning into ........ "


    Hey buddy. I worked for forty years busting my butt to get where I am starting and building my own company. It's not my fault you couldn't keep your job. I don't owe you an apology because you got canned. Based on the negative attitude you project it's no wonder you were run off. And you're mad at Magic Johnson too??? Who aren't you mad at besides the wonderful drug companies?

    You come on here and blast Mary because you have an attitude problem. You should be ashamed of yourself. The world doesn't owe you JACK.

    Learn to deal with life or seek out a therapist. Or possibly better yet you just might consider filling out another job application. As a former business owner I would suggest that you clean up your attitude before the interview though if you expect to be hired. Have a wonderful life. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

  14. #14
    JustQuitting is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Pharma is not a 100% morally clean, honest world - especially the honest part...or the morally part... There have been documented cases of side effects of the drugs and study results being altered just so they could get their great new drug out there...Then the drugs were usually being pushed by the drug reps onto the docs with much encouragement to prescribe. My dad was one of those drug reps for 30+ years with one of the bigger players in pharma & had 95% of the market share in his district, but he did NOT like what he was learning about them and the other companies towards the end there.

    BTW, lots of drug companies DO give their "big sellers" away to people that can't afford them...Maybe it's my 16 hour workdays lately, but you're not making sense to me at all. Maybe this is all BS and you're just on a rant?? Hell, I don't really care anymore. Just don't come on here and rave at us because you lost a job several YEARS ago.

    PS - If you take Robert's advice & fill out a new application, I highly suggest you brush up on your grammar & spelling.
    Last edited by JustQuitting; 04-07-2009 at 10:59 PM.

  15. #15
    dezz1801 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    92

    Default

    JSJ

    Well NOW I see where all this stemed from. What's funny is, you act like the pharma industry is the only one taking hits right now. Nevermind everything else that's going on with almost every single company and/or industry. And to put a stigma on people that are here for very REAL reasons without even knowing the first thing about them is hypocritacal.

    You're in dire need of a reality check on who's to blame for your bitterness. It's not Magic Johnson or the companies that produce generic forms of medications (which I'M thankful by the way because without these AFFORDABLE options, a lot of people would be dead right now, thank you very much).

    You're coming down on the wrong people and making judgements about people on here that you don't know the FIRST thing about. And you've brought it to the wrong forum at that. Most of the people here suffer from a REAL disease...not one brought on by bitterness, as it seems in your case. I think you need to try to take responsibility for YOUR actions instead of spreading the blame elsewhere. You come across as very uneducated. The next thing we know you're going to come on here and blame blueberries for the sky being blue. It's rediculous...and you should move along. No one here is interested in your empty statements. We're here to support eachother...not bash and judge people.
    Shoot for the moon, because even if you miss, you'll land on the stars

  16. #16
    dezz1801 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    92

    Default

    I am responding to the anger I sense. I don't do anger. I feel we are all due are opinion, but let's play fair. When I said I was almost killed I mean it. I didn't sue. I didn't complain I kept on going. Let up on us being bothered with side effects. Have you experienced any negative side effect?

    I work in health care and sometimes hospitals are not the best places to be in.
    Yes you have scientists, but come on the drug industry is not so clean.

    Mary



    That comment was actually refering to a post Robert had said. I apologize if you thought it was directed at you, because in no way was it girl! I'm behind you 100%!!!!
    Shoot for the moon, because even if you miss, you'll land on the stars

  17. #17
    Joseph St-Jean is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4

    Default One last one, just for fun...

    Rob,

    You are confusing a whole lot of thing, and making links that barely make sense. Any readers can see this. But that's alright.

    You worked for 40 years to build what you have? Has anyone ever claimed the product of your company, whatever that is, as his due? Has anyone ever imposed regulation to dictates how you will manage your business? You should be thankfull for the heritage you got here, in the US, and grant the same rights to everyone on a par level. What if 30 years ago, I would have come along with a court order for all your technology to be transfered to me in a nice package, ready to be shipped to India for cheaper production?

    I tend to make strong argument, so people can get my point directly. And that's funny how this has been transformed into me being "bitter, enraged and out of control". I did find another job, and I am not that bitter about me loosing it in the first place. But that's what people do when they don't want to think: they transform the "enemy" into an extremist. That makes everything much easier. Suddenly, there's a straight line on the ground. Suddenly, theres us, and them. Look at Fox news, for instance.

    And this very strong attitude to "protect the forum" and Mary (?!) like a gard dog or a patriot is laughable and intellectually vulgar, at best. Patriotism is the vertue of the sadist, someone once said...

    And as for my grammar and spelling and coming across as uneducated, well, that the best I can do in another language then my mother tongue. I speak and write 3 languages, which is already 2 more then what "just quitting" will ever master. Start with a flawless english before being critical of others 2nd language.

    Nobody has even made a single comment about my point that people who benefit from the pharmaceutical products and despise them at the same time for managable side effects are hypocrytical. That says it all.

    Something I do agree with a lot of folks is this: this is the wrong forum for this discussion!

    JSJ

  18. #18
    Anonymous Guest

    Default

    Joseph St-Jean
    Why don't you take your anger and unpleasant personality some other place.
    You just tend to aggravate people around here.
    Go find a forum where people are more like yourself.
    We just don't need people like you around here.
    Melinda

  19. #19
    dezz1801 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    92

    Default

    Agreed Melinda...

    You worry me. You have all the makings of a disgruntled employee (or patriot as you'd say) and next thing we know you're going to be all over the news. I don't know why you thought here would be an appropriate place to bring your rants...because if you read any of the threads here, they don't come CLOSE to anything you're talking about.

    Good luck to you, and I really hope you get your issues worked out before you hurt someone.
    Shoot for the moon, because even if you miss, you'll land on the stars

  20. #20
    MaisieC is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    696

    Default

    JSJ, this is kind of unfortunate, because you raise some issues I would have liked to have discussed a bit on here. I am dismayed when I read posts where people say that NO ONE should ever take SSRIs because they themselves have had a bad experience. SSRIs saved my life, I am convinced. And I agree that a lot of people are probably having bad effects because they shouldn't be taking the drug in the first place.

    But I ignored your posts because you were acting like a troll. You were attacking people, calling them liars and hypocrites and saying all sorts of nasty things. You manifested anger and hostility. And I don't want to have a discussion with a person who behaves that way.

    It may help you to consider that people who make those rather extreme statements about SSRIs are doing so because they are suffering. I don't think those statements are helpful to others, but I do have compassion for people who are suffering, and I have to cut them some slack. Is it their fault if their doctors mis-prescribed SSRIs when they might have been better off with some other kind of treatment? I don't think so. These drugs are thrown around like candy. I don't think that's the patients' fault. I think maybe all the TV ads have something to do with that, which takes us back to the pharma industry.

    I don't know who you are, and I don't much care, but I regret the missed opportunity here. And I take offense at the way you entered the forum in such an aggressive way. I sincerely hope your position in pharma doesn't involve patient contact because of your hostility and abusiveness. I hope you will think a bit about having more compassion for people.

  21. #21
    Robert_325 is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    16,689

    Default

    quoted from jsj


    "Rob,

    You are confusing a whole lot of thing, and making links that barely make sense. Any readers can see this. But that's alright............

    .............And this very strong attitude to "protect the forum" and Mary (?!) like a gard dog or a patriot is laughable and intellectually vulgar, at best. Patriotism is the vertue of the sadist, someone once said... "






    Thank you for pointing out that I "barely make sense." I'm always appreciative of constructive criticism. I am not overly concerned about the other forum members being able to follow what I write and I couldn't care less if what I say makes sense to you or not. I would imagine you have difficulty understanding a lot of what you read anyway.

    As far as it being "laughable" that someone would take up for Mary after a real man like you comes along trying to bully her, well let's just keep it simple and say that you are extremely fortunate to have the distance of the forum between you and I. The guard dog analogy isn't even close to how far I would go out of my way to protect an innocent lady from a vulgar attack from the likes of your worthless existence.

    Shoot your mouth off with any kind of dramatic and self-centered trash you care to. This is my farewell reply to you or ANY comments you choose to make. I refuse to lower myself to even acknowledge your existance from this point forward and I sincerely hope the other members of the forum will do the same. You're just not worth the energy required to type a message. I will not reply to you again period. Buzz off loser.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22