SPIRONOLACT
    Just_Star is offline New Member

Default SPIRONOLACT

I would like to know if anyone can tell me about this drugs use for hormon us... It was given to me to replace my fluid pills and for new faceial hair growth... To help in the demise of facial hair... what ever you can tell me will help... I did read about the drug but I did notfind anything on the drug for hormone treatment... thank you Just_Star

Just_Star

seattlepcos is offline New Member

quote:Originally posted by Just_Star

I would like to know if anyone can tell me about this drugs use for hormon us... It was given to me to replace my fluid pills and for new faceial hair growth... To help in the demise of facial hair... what ever you can tell me will help... I did read about the drug but I did notfind anything on the drug for hormone treatment... thank you Just_Star

Just_Star
    I am a 33 yr old female that was also "just" prescribed SPIRONOLACT as a replacement to my regular water pill. My Doctor said the same it would treat the water retention as well as the unwanted hair growth due to my PCOS. I am wondering if you have PCOS and or pcos & Thyroid disease together.

Also am wondering where I can find something relavent on this SPIRONOLACT.

Thanks!

ramona77 is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by seattlepcos View Post
    I am a 33 yr old female that was also "just" prescribed SPIRONOLACT as a replacement to my regular water pill. My Doctor said the same it would treat the water retention as well as the unwanted hair growth due to my PCOS. I am wondering if you have PCOS and or pcos & Thyroid disease together.

Also am wondering where I can find something relavent on this SPIRONOLACT.

Thanks!
    I am 33 and have PCOS. I was prescribed Spironnlact just yesterday. I was wondering if anyone has taken it long enough to notice any changes or helpfulness
    thanks

acaldwell3590 is offline New Member

I have been taking Spironolact for quite a few months for issues with my testosterone. It actually has been working very well for me. I haven't quite seen a huge change in hair growth yet but my Dr. said it takes about 6 months to notice any difference.