Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By soscrewed
SoScrewed: Taper questions and what not
    soscrewed is offline Member

Default SoScrewed: Taper questions and what not

Can anyone tell me if it is easier to have pills or film for the taper process? I am starting to taper and I am finding it hard to cut doses with the pills. I am thinking this will get harder as I go. Is film any easier?

I look forward to chatting and cheering with everybody! I am so glad I found this forum. I know it will help with putting my life back togeether. Reading everyone’s stories has been so inspiring. I want to thank everyone for sharing. It has really put me in a much better space. Thanks to all Keep tapering, keep on doing what we have to do!
    Crystalclear651 likes this.

Crystalclear651 is offline Senior Member

Hey there bud, how's it goin today? I'm no expert on what's best, but I've taken both n I find the films easier to divvy up. But I've read that when u get down low (less than 1mg) you can crush the pills n put them into equal piles, then use a card or something n put the powder under ur tongue. But I use the films, n fine it easier to cut them w small sharp scissors....there's a thread out somewhere that shows how to cut the films to get the dose u want...anyways hang in there!
    Hugs, crystal

Quote Originally Posted by soscrewed View Post
    Can anyone tell me if it is easier to have pills or film for the taper process? I am starting to taper and I am finding it hard to cut doses with the pills. I am thinking this will get harder as I go. Is film any easier?

I look forward to chatting and cheering with everybody! I am so glad I found this forum. I know it will help with putting my life back togeether. Reading everyone’s stories has been so inspiring. I want to thank everyone for sharing. It has really put me in a much better space. Thanks to all Keep tapering, keep on doing what we have to do!