is this site just for druges?
    btuck22 is offline New Member

Thumbs down is this site just for druges?

Everything i've read so far is about getting off thigns like herion or methadone or drugs that people use to abuse.
    is their not mental illness in this group just people that are abusing drugs?

kathrynk007 is offline Junior Member

Hi Btuck....

I am a new "member" of this group, but have lurked for a substantial amount of time. As far as being a "druge", yeah, I guess you can call us that, but I prefer to say recovering addict.

I would venture to say that 99% of the people on this forum are either A) Clean and helping others who want to be B) Wanting to get off of opiates and reaching out to the people here C) In the process of tapering.

I am not sure where you can find mental illness groups.....maybe someone else can direct you there, or you can utilize Google. (I am a Google freak!) LOL

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Look at the Featured Conditions forum and some on this Need to Talk forum. There are threads scattered around on bi-polar condition and lots of people here are on psych drugs. You can search different subjects here by clicking the "search" button at the top of the thread.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Psyched is offline Member

Btuck,
    Just post a question. There are lots of folks here that will be more than happy to try and answer it for you.

confused1234 is offline New Member

I came to this site because of my depression and anxiety issues, which i'm receiving help for with medication. But that's just my story, a few others did relate to them though.