Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GOLDA55
second day of withdrawal help !!!
    karmeg is offline New Member

Default second day of withdrawal help !!!

Hi all I'm really struggling I am addicted to codiene and this is my second day of withdrawal. I am feelining really rough .

Anonymous Guest

Ouch....
    give it a few more days and the physical's will be over....
    by day 7 you should be feeling much better.
    you should get involved with na or aa or some support group
    to help with this time and also staying clean after getting clean!
    Good luck!

GOLDA55 is offline Member

Smile Please stay with it...

HELLO, MY NAME IS GOLDA OR ALSO KNOWN AS GRANDMA..I HAVE NOT BEEN ON THIS SITE FOR A WHILE, BUT YOU CAN LOOK UP MY POSTS UNDER GOLDA55. I CAN REALLY FEEL YOUR PAIN AND HAVE BEEN THERE. THE ONE GOOD THING, WHICH TO MANY MIGHT NOT BE SO GOOD, IS THAT I REALLY HAD NO ACCESS TO ANY MORE PILLS. I GOT THEM BY DR. SHOPPING AND AM GETTING TO OLD TO GO LOOKING FOR THEM. GIVING YOURSELF NO CHOICE HELPS. STICK WITH IT, IT DOES GET BETTER, IT IS VERRRRRY HARD AND YOU NEED ALOT OF SUPPORT. I TOOK AMBIEN TO HELP ME SLEEP AND I AM ALSO ON PAXIL FOR DEPRESSION, BUT IT FEELS SOOO GOOD NOT TO DEPEND ON MY PAIN PILLS TO GET ME STARTED AND KEEP ME GOING. IT WILL BE WORTH IT..AS A GRANDMA AND MOM I PROMISE YOU..
    Comeback Kid likes this.

MP5
    MP5 is offline Member

Hi karmeg, Welcome to the forum. That is really great that you made the decision to stop using, and found this wonderful place for support and advice. You are on the right track to getting clean, and free of your opiate dependence. You might feel a bit rough for a couple days, but then you start feeling much better. Once the physical symptoms subside, you might feel a little bit off mentally. Just remember that will pass as well, and in no time you will be feeling better than you ever did from those pills. Here is a link to the Thomas recipe that helps with opiate wd's. Treat your symptoms as they come, and you will be though this in no time.

Mike

http://www.drugs.com/forum/featured-...wal-35169.html

Oh..and you can skip the part about the benzo's(valium, xanex) unless you really think it is needed.