Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Anonymous
Robert_325/Someone please help, w/d off suboxone
    Iwannabefree is offline New Member

Default Robert_325/Someone please help, w/d off suboxone

Hi, I don't know if I'm doing this right but I've read a lot of post where Robert has helped people coming off
    Suboxone.

Robert/Anyone else that can't help,

Up until five days ago I been on pain pills since 2000 and on just subs for the last six years 4-6mgs aday. I Don't follow a dosing schedule,
    I really just took them whenever or when I wanted to combine it with the adderall or phentermine I was taking at the
    time. Last september I was "diagnosed" with add and prescribed adderall, I noticed the addiction forming so I decided
    to quit before it really got bad. With this decision I realized I may as well get off the subs too! Its really time, tired of
    Being a slave to it and constantly on this merry go round!

So here I am five days clean everything except what the Thomas recipe calls for (Valium, and a lil grass when it's too bad)

I've been following the recipe except for the ltyrosine. But I do have the wide mineral supplements and super bcomplex vitamins. First couple days w/ds we're ok then it started get worse so Ive been taking 20mgs/day Valium for 4days. Yesterday (day4) was a pretty good day, felt pretty good, a few bad moments but ok! Today I woke up feeling like I could conquer the world, high energy I felt normal all day, I would almost say a great day! I notice I feel so much better In the morning vs late at night? Even now it's midnight and I still feel great just not as great as in he morning.

Anyway I've tried to detox of subs before and I made it 7days once and 12days another time but neither time has been
    This easy. I almost feel like the w/ds are playing a game with me, like as soon as I say to myself I'm better, it's going to
    Start again. Knowing about subs long half life I'm not sure whats happening first I feel bad, now I'm going on
    3days of feeling good but logically it doesn't make sense considering how long subs w/d are???

Thanks

Anonymous Guest

what dose did you jump from>? that will determine how severe withdrawls may or may not be.

you really are best to taper right down to micro doses before jumping off subs, specially after being on it long term... but a week IS GREAT. hang in there,

being clean is a lot better than us addicts make it out to be... i used subs to get clean and have been off subs for 18 months now...

good on ya.
    Robert_325 likes this.

Hi Cheeky, I jumped from about 6mgs a day. Today is day 6.... Feeling pretty ok just a little tired!

detroit_boi is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iwannabefree View Post
    Hi Cheeky, I jumped from about 6mgs a day. Today is day 6.... Feeling pretty ok just a little tired!

incredible!!! I took me a whole month of pain and suffering to completely eliminate W/D of suboxone....Good luck to u... u doing great

Quote Originally Posted by detroit_boi View Post
    incredible!!! I took me a whole month of pain and suffering to completely eliminate W/D of suboxone....Good luck to u... u doing great

Detroit boi...I live in the D too......was it a month of bad w/ds or just the good and bad times throughout the day? I'm just tired of this suboxone ????.