Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree563Likes
Robert325 plz help w sub taper...was on sub thread waiting to hear back
    Anonymous Guest

better google new zealand bro. were a tiny few islands in the bottom of the pacific, with the same problems as you 'big fullas' up thems ways.... 4 million down here, thats enough to have all sorts of crazy people. lol..

thats why its winter. haha.

Crystalclear651 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by cheekysod View Post
    better google new zealand bro. were a tiny few islands in the bottom of the pacific, with the same problems as you 'big fullas' up thems ways.... 4 million down here, thats enough to have all sorts of crazy people. lol..

I have actually been to New Zealand, Auckland to b exact n then to one of the islands to hang out on the beach...we were there in January so it was in the 70s. Very beautiful there.

Well I was gonna go down to 4 today but started feeling sh?!$y last night, rls, in a lot of pain n some anxiety so I probably should stabilize at 5 today n c how I feel before going down. I feel ok right now but night time seems to b my worst part of my day, Mayb cuz of my one time dosing in the AM or just me idk. Well I'm gonna do a cardio circuit at home now, just wanted to check in.

surfdog is offline Senior Member

crystal you're doing well hang in there,have a good workout Surfdog

Quote Originally Posted by surfdog View Post
    crystal you're doing well hang in there,have a good workout Surfdog
    Thx dog, u too!!

MP5
    MP5 is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Crystalclear651 View Post
    Well I'm gonna do a cardio circuit at home now, just wanted to check in.
    Good call crystal. Even though it is the last thing you feel like doing, exercise is one of the best things you can do for yourself during this process.

BTW....I am just south of ya in Portland.

Keep up the good work!
    Mike

[QUOTE=MP5;365991]Good call crystal. Even though it is the last thing you feel like doing, exercise is one of the best things you can do for yourself during this process.

BTW....I am just south of ya in Portland.

Keep up the good work!

Thx man, ya I'm sore so def taking a break tomorrow! This time of day is when the back pain really gets bad. Gonna go take a hot bath n do some stretching. No longer can I b dependent on these meds. Just trying to keep positive, n stop giving myself a pity party when I'm in pain. U guys r giving me more strength to do that....I feel like I've come a long way since starting this thread with the help of u guys. Take care neighbor!
    MP5 and Chrissytee like this.

you have come a long way ! Dog
    Crystalclear651 likes this.

you have come a long way ! Dog
    I really apprec it my baby hubs saw I was in pain n gave me such an amazing massage...I feel sooo blessed to have him n hes so supportive, even has accomponied me to some drs appts n is so forgiving of all the lies i fed him while over-using my meds...but I cant help but feel like I'm a burden to him, always in pain n can't live like we used to, just happy go lucky n free. Wanted a family, travel, Have A healthy sex life (Sorry for tmi) I've def been given this chronic pain condition n pain med prob for a reason - I just hope I can find my way to give back n do something significant w my life from here on out. big hugs

Crystal, we are only a burden to ourselves, those that love us don't see it that way they care and forgive because they care simple as that. We always think less of ourselves than others do, comes with the disease. I used to think I was cursed with this disease I now realize there was a reason for what I went through,not that I would want to do it again though. lol There is a purpose and we don't have to know what it is, if we did we would probably screw it up anyway.lol
    You have already accomplished something, look at the support you have given people. God bless Surfdog
    Chrissytee likes this.

Crystal, we are only a burden to ourselves, those that love us don't see it that way they care and forgive because they care simple as that. We always think less of ourselves than others do, comes with the disease. I used to think I was cursed with this disease I now realize there was a reason for what I went through,not that I would want to do it again though. lol There is a purpose and we don't have to know what it is, if we did we would probably screw it up anyway.lol
    You have already accomplished something, look at the support you have given people. God bless Surfdog
    You're do right but n I know I'm too hard on myself n need to be more forgiving... To myself. Its hard but I need to do it to get well. Its nice to hear such kind words from u but also to root those others who are struggling as well. I'm sure I'll b leaning more n more later, so plz don't mind if I get whiny. Lol. I'm cutting to 4 today, wish me luck. Big giant hugs, xo
    MP5 likes this.

Crystal you don't need luck, you have courage and want to! The courage to face self and the want of a better life That is what is important these people know and care but we can't want for someone. And you that want God Bless my friend Surfdog

Dog, thx for the encouraging words - I do want this more than ever. I went down to 4 today, so far so good. Hopefully I'll b stable at day 4 n continue my drop. I wish I could hurry the process but now have the knowledge to know that's not the answer. Today has been just one of those days, hubs is in a bad mood n in turn made me feel down .... I guess there's nothing I can do to change the day, I'm the type of person who wants everyone else to b happy n I let ppl, either close to me or even an encounter w a rude stranger effect my day. I need to stop being so dang sensitive I can't save the world n me at the same time, sigh, well it's game time for ME n I'm gonna do this right n want to get better. Thx for roughing this out w me, ur a great guy. Big hugs, crystal
    surfdog likes this.

Crystal, when I was having a bad day or someone upset me my sponsor told me to ask myself 2 questions (1) how important is it (2) how is it going to affect the rest of my life? Still do that today most of the time it is not going to affect me 15 min from now, not that much worth getting upset over.
    Just because my wife is having a bad day doesn't mean i have to have one. all of us have bad days as well as good ones . You will find yourself soon having way more good days than bad.
    You got want that is the most important thing I had to want it more than anything I had ever wanted, a better life. I can promise you get a 1000 x back what you invest. you are doing well Surfdog
    Last edited by ddcmod; 06-11-2012 at 02:38 PM.
    MP5 and Crystalclear651 like this.

MP5
    MP5 is offline Member

Hey crystal, How are you feeling with your drop to 4mg's? I am hoping you feel well.

Mike

Lightbulb U rock

Crystal, when I was having a bad day or someone p#$$#$ me off my sponsor told me to ask myself 2 questions (1) how important is it (2) how is it going to affect the rest of my life? Still do that today most of the time it is not going to affect me 15 min from now, not that much worth getting upset over.
    Just because my wife is having a bad day doesn't mean i have to have one. all of us have bad days as well as good ones . You will find yourself soon having way more good days than bad.
    You got want that is the most important thing I had to want it more than anything I had ever wanted, a better life. I can promise you get a 1000 x back what you invest. you are doing well Surfdog
    Wow, great way to look at it. He's one to hold onto something whatever that something is (bad traffic for instance) n then he'll b all worked up over it then the thing we go to do is screwed cuz now he's POd lol. Then we got home n I went upstairs n laid down just for a sec to get a breather n not get stressed out n accidentally fell asleep n he comes up n says " so ru ignoring me now?" argh! So I went downstairs, groggy mind u, n he's like so ur nOt gonna talk to me, then He goes upstairs!!! Big ARGH!!!!!! I ended up falling asleep on the couch n don't get me wrong he typically isn't a prick n we get along great, he's amazingly supportive about me being in pain, but I really just needed to vent!!!!

But ur so right about asking yourself those two q's cuz most of the time it's not worth getting worked up over things that u can't control n we all have our moments. Hopefully he'll come home in a better mood tonight, we'll c though

N I do WANT this, I can't wait to b free of this stuff n I couldn't have been in this place today wo ur love n support. Thx once again for ur wisdom. Take care n god bless ya
    Last edited by Crystalclear651; 06-11-2012 at 02:50 PM.

Hey Mike, I'm day 2 at 4 mg n feeling slightly anxious n have rls. Nothing horrible though like awhile back. Is there anything that u can suggest or should I start expecting to deal with these symptoms n suck it up? I think maybe going to the gym after volunteering with this cute little girl will be good for that. Since the amazing massage da hubs aka my husband gave me a few days ago, I've felt much better. Plus I took yesterday off from working out, except for a leisurely walk for several miles, so I guess that somewhat counts! Anyhow, the pain is there but tolerable. I've gotta get ready for seeing my cute, 9 yr old lil buddy, today we are having a party so should b fun. They are so cute at that age so innocent....some of them anyways lol. Ok chat later.
    Last edited by Crystalclear651; 06-11-2012 at 03:00 PM.

And some can make you wish birth control was retroactive.lol You are doing well hang tight you have very good guidance with Mike and others God Bless Surfdog

Anonymous Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Crystalclear651 View Post
    Hey Mike, I'm day 2 at 4 mg n feeling slightly anxious n have rls. Nothing horrible though like awhile back. Is there anything that u can suggest or should I start expecting to deal with these symptoms n suck it up? I think maybe going to the gym after volunteering with this cute little girl will be good for that. Since the amazing massage da hubs aka my husband gave me a few days ago, I've felt much better. Plus I took yesterday off from working out, except for a leisurely walk for several miles, so I guess that somewhat counts! Anyhow, the pain is there but tolerable. I've gotta get ready for seeing my cute, 9 yr old lil buddy, today we are having a party so should b fun. They are so cute at that age so innocent....some of them anyways lol. Ok chat later.
    just remember day 2 is around when you notice your drop. keep plugging away. stay on 4mg and extra day or two if you need to. but dont go up. thats all. either stay stable, or drop, but never go up the way. thats my secret anyways. im outa here for a few days, glad to see you are doing great. keep at it mate. you got this... next drop will be 3mg, but wait till you feel ok on 4 before you go to 3 ok..?
    take it easy. you got this..
    surfdog, Crystalclear651 and MP5 like this.

just remember day 2 is around when you notice your drop. keep plugging away. stay on 4mg and extra day or two if you need to. but dont go up. thats all. either stay stable, or drop, but never go up the way. thats my secret anyways. im outa here for a few days, glad to see you are doing great. keep at it mate. you got this... next drop will be 3mg, but wait till you feel ok on 4 before you go to 3 ok..?
    take it easy. you got this..
    Yep u are right, its usualky by day two I have some symptoms. N ya this anxious feeling sux but it's def doable n I'm most def gonna hang in there. Not resorting to upping it. I'm gonna try to stay busy rest of my day n hopefully tomorrow I'll feel better. I'll wait until I start to feel better before my next drop to 3. Thx for the advice! Take care thx for thinking of me

Btw I apologize typing w this darn cell n the forum wouldn't save my typing error. Really I'm not illiterate

Restlessly is offline Member

Its WINTER? OMG can I come visit Cheeky.?? I'll be nice...I'll be quiet....I wont take up much space...I'll bring my own toys...I'll even clean your house for ya. He!!s bells I'll even clean for your neighbors.

I live in south central Wisconsin and its already in the 90s here with he!!a humidity. I have super severe asthma and cant breathe. 'Sides that I love the cold of winter and we aint gonna see winter for several months.

***Sorry for the intrusion. Back to your regularly scheduled programs

~Restlessly™

Default Cheekys story

Dang gurl I just read most of ur original thread for the first time n u had a lot of ups n downs. N gawd I can relate to being physically abused by someone close, my last as!?ole bf decided I was his punching bag, n if I wasn't forced to live w him (cuz of finances n bein young n dumb) I woulda got out of that much faster than I did. I'm just grateful to have my hubs now, complete opposite of that abusive twit. But anyways, u rock n u are an inspiration to me. I love ur positive attitude thru most of it, even when u were dealing w some major stressers. I wish I was more like that. I've been very edgy during my entire time tapering n my hubs even asked what's goin on with me, he knows me like a book n if I could >> tell him the truth, but I've broken his trust too many times before, n I'm afraid to lose the one good, compassionate human being that's been there for me thru thick n thin. I've been battling this anxiety n depression n have refused antidepressants from my dr cuz I don't want to go down that road again...but I feel myself NOT being myself lately n that's been bothersome especially w the burden of having to hide this from the person I love the most. N yes I know hiding things is an addict behavior but I just can't let him down AGAIN.

Sorry for being the "downer" girl just sharing where I'm at right now. I couldn't b where I am today wo all yas support. Luv yas . Have a good night (or day depending where ur at!)

morning ladies, I have never been able to wrap my head around physical abuse,or abuse of any kind, whether it be women kids, old folks or animals. I just can't understand that behavior. I won't say what I think the cure for it is, might get banned. I am impressed with the both of you to come out with courage and grace and still have the sand to take on this disease, very strong very strong indeed.Can' accept that behavior as a sickness as some say to me it's just mean as hell and there is no diagnosis for that.you both deserve the very best life has to offer and I hope you get it in spades. God bless you both Surfdog

Default Day 3 at 4

Hey boys n girls,
    Feeling less dePressed n anxious today, day 3 on 4mgs, yea-uh I'm a lil jittery from too much coffee but at same time tired cuz I went to bed late and had to get up super early so I don't think that wd related. I really wanna get my ars off the couch n go workout but I'm unmotivated. Dam me!!! Plus it's icky n rainy out, sitting next to a fire w my cute pup on my lap sounds like heaven right now. Awwww. Well I guess maybe workout later! Xoxo

Thanks for that dog. Yup I totally agree its unbelievable that ppl women or men feel they have the right to put their hands on ya. My ex-stepdad wanted to help out but I took the high road lol. U know what they say about karma
    Hugs,
    Crystal

Hey girl, what goes around comes around, but every once in a while it needs a little help. NOBODY has the right to mistreat someone or animal. I knew I was getting better when my two girls came home from church crying because I was going to hell. That is what the preacher told them about alcoholics and addicts, and I didn't put the son of a b7654 in the hospital or worse. I was newly sober then and I am not going to say I didn't think and almost act on it,again the program and my sponsor saved me. I just cannot take a bully in any shape form or fashion. Probably because of all the racial stuff I had to put up with in school, until I got some meat on my bones then it was a different story, they wanted to be friends lol
    Crystal it is so nice to see you doing well, and remember nobody has the right to put their hands on you unless it's invited. Good thing about our group we me and a few others see someone 13 stepping someone new we got no problem putting an end to all that stuff. Hang tight sis Dog
    Last edited by ddcmod; 06-12-2012 at 11:04 PM.

Hey girl, what goes around comes around, but every once in a while it needs a little help. NOBODY has the right to mistreat someone or animal. I knew I was getting better when my two girls came home from church crying because I was going to hell. That is what the preacher told them about alcoholics and addicts, and I didn't put the son of a b7654 in the hospital or worse. I was newly sober then and I am not going to say I didn't think and almost act on it,again the program and my sponsor saved my a$$.I just cannot take a bully in any shape form or fashion. Probably because of all the racial S^%$ i had to put up with in school, until I got some meat on my bones then it was a different story, they wanted to be friends lol
    Crystal it is so nice to see you doing well, and remember nobody has the right to put their hands on you unless it's invited. Good thing about our group we me and a few others see someone 13 stepping someone new we got no prblem putting an end to that S*&^% hang tight sis Dog
    Ppl can b so cruel. Thx for ur support, I'm now lucky to have a very sweet n loving baby in my life.

Update: I ended up falling asleep on the couch for a couple hours n awoke from a bad dream...then two mins later my sweet hubs came home a bit early n I felt bad cuz I'm sooo tired today, even after nap. N I didn't exercise but oh well. I am starting to get anxious feeling, and a lil rls. I might have to stay on this dosage (4mg) a couple more days...but I haven't felt the NEED to take more...I just want to keep moving forward n get these damn mood swings in check! I in a great mood all day then I wake up from my nap n feel off again. Such a roller coaster mind f this stuff is. No looking back. Keep on keepin on, xoxo
    Last edited by Crystalclear651; 06-12-2012 at 09:51 PM.
    surfdog likes this.

Day 4 at 4
    I'm day 4 at 4 mg n still not feeling great. Up until this tapering point I'd feel Better typically by day 4. I woke up anxious but tired n have rls. I slept on n off yesterday all day n didn't exercise as planned. I'm in pain today which was doing better up until today. How many stable days should we have before lowering our dosage? I'm def staying here for another couple days until I feel a bit better. N I'm forcing myself to workout. Can't wait to hear back n get some guidance n support. I feel like I'm on a roller coaster w moments (yesterday morning) of feeling ok then bam! I feel anxious n rls n tired . Wuttup w that subs?!

toni.s. is offline Senior Member

you're doing awesome crystal. i think the rule of thumb is to just stay on ur dose until ur stable. if ur not 100%..yeah, take a cpl xtra days. don't wanna rush it now. and ur working out?! soo glad to hear that. that'll help u so much when u jump.
    anywho..just wanted u to know i'm rooting for u, and think ur doing great.

Quote Originally Posted by toni.s. View Post
    you're doing awesome crystal. i think the rule of thumb is to just stay on ur dose until ur stable. if ur not 100%..yeah, take a cpl xtra days. don't wanna rush it now. and ur working out?! soo glad to hear that. that'll help u so much when u jump.
    anywho..just wanted u to know i'm rooting for u, and think ur doing great.
    Thx Toni, I needed that pep talk. I'm feeling slightly better but I've been extremely unmotivated n need to get up n moving. Feeling lazy last few days. Well I'm gonna stick to my plan n workout. Feels good to have ur support. Xoxo

Hey guys n gurls,
    I've been posting a lot w another girl named Chrisstee. She's my tapering buddy I've mainly been hangin out on her thread which can b read here:
    http://www.drugs.com/forum/need-talk...tml#post366900

Thx for everyone's support n I love hearing from u all. It maybe easier to just post there so I don't have two threads that Im posting my progress on. Thx hope to hear from u soon. Big hugs

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast