Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By pgcc
Robert, sorry to bother but how many suboxone do I need total?
    pgcc is offline Member

Default Robert, sorry to bother but how many suboxone do I need total?

I am getting prescribe 14 a week it looks like want to know how many times I have to go back.

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by pgcc View Post
    I am getting prescribe 14 a week it looks like want to know how many times I have to go back.
    I can have you clean is aabout six weeks if you d0 ask to the letter'
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Strong Desire is offline Advanced Member

pgcc,

Can I ask you for a HUGE favor please? Could you try to keep all of your posts on one (1) thread? You have begun three (3) new threads just today! It is extremely confusing for me to keep track of which thread to post to you on. I'm not trying to be mean or anything. Just trying to get you to help us.

Thank you very much!

Hugs,
    Karen

pgcc is offline Member

[QUOTE=Strong Desire;368660]pgcc,

Can I ask you for a HUGE favor please? Could you try to keep all of your posts on one (1) thread? You have begun three (3) new threads just today! It is extremely confusing for me to keep track of which thread to post to you on. I'm not trying to be mean or anything. Just trying to get you to help us.

Thank you very much!

Hugs,

Just very stressed and I wanted to ask a specific question to a specific person so I made a new thread so he would know exactly what I wanted to know. I don't mean to be confusing any one. I want so bad for this to work if it does not I dont know what to do next, really. I feel like I've put myself in a horrible position and then I get a Dr. who wants me to come to his office weekly! I mean its almost as bad as a meth clinic, well not as bad but I still can't move or go any where, I'm tied to the area. So, if I found out how many times I need to actually see him inorder to get clean it put my mind at ease a bit. I can't describe to you the anxiety, fear and anticipation I am feeling. I wake up terrified thinking I threw my life away. I feel if I had a gun, which lucky for me is very hard to obtain in NY I would have just ended this a while ago. I know thats extreme but thats how I feel, I wanted to switch to suboxone to get my life together, to not be tied to a clinic any more, to be normal and then to get clean. But the dr. I saw seems to just want to bang out my insurance weekly, he told me its a state law which I even told him I know is not true. I know people are prescribed a months worth of suboxone at a time. And then the pre-authorization, my god its like one thing after another and they were supposed to fax it to the insuance co. yeaterday and they didn't. I called and she said to call back today, I don't get it the dr. should know this isn't a drug I can wait on. I'm still on the meth because I can't attempt to switch till the pre-auth goes through. So, you see my mind is a mess not to mention the constant thoughts of ending things for good. The only thing keeping me going >> the hope that I can get clean with suboxone. Otherwise I don't lnow what I would do. SO forgive me if my thoughts seem to be all over the place, uopefully everything will work out like you said and I can do the switch and I will be on my way to a different life. I'm just the type of person who stresses everything and with something so important it even eorse. Sorry again, don't mean to confuse you just wanted info.

Anonymous Guest

Bumping this for you......valid queston. Robert you said you could have him clean in about six weeks. How many times does he have to go back to the dr. to get what he needs?

pgcc is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by shadowwally View Post
    Bumping this for you......valid queston. Robert you said you could have him clean in about six weeks. How many times does he have to go back to the dr. to get what he needs?
    Thanks for looking out, it means alot. Yeah, I just really want to know how many times I am going to have to see this guy in order to get what I will need. Obviously, he is just banging out my insurance there is no other reason I can think of for weekly scripts, I know he is full of it that its a state law and I told him that he didn't respond. He is the only dr. I could find who will take my insurance w/ no additional cost, I'm low on funds so paying another dr. really isn't an option. The only other thing I can do is go into the hospital and do it there but from what I've heard they put you on rediculouslt high doses and I actually trust robert more than the dr's in thr hospital. A friend went there and they sent her out on 24mgs a day. From what I've seen Robert uses no more than 2mgs or so a day, I don't want to trade one addiction for another thats not the point to this whole thing.
    Last edited by pgcc; 06-24-2012 at 08:24 AM.

Strong Desire is offline Advanced Member

[QUOTE=pgcc;368688]
    Quote Originally Posted by Strong Desire View Post
    pgcc,

Thank you very much!

Hugs,

Just very stressed and I wanted to ask a specific question to a specific person so I made a new thread so he would know exactly what I wanted to know. I don't mean to be confusing any one. I want so bad for this to work if it does not I dont know what to do next, really. I feel like I've put myself in a horrible position and then I get a Dr. who wants me to come to his office weekly! I mean its almost as bad as a meth clinic, well not as bad but I still can't move or go any where, I'm tied to the area. So, if I found out how many times I need to actually see him inorder to get clean it put my mind at ease a bit. I can't describe to you the anxiety, fear and anticipation I am feeling. I wake up terrified thinking I threw my life away. I feel if I had a gun, which lucky for me is very hard to obtain in NY I would have just ended this a while ago. I know thats extreme but thats how I feel, I wanted to switch to suboxone to get my life together, to not be tied to a clinic any more, to be normal and then to get clean. But the dr. I saw seems to just want to bang out my insurance weekly, he told me its a state law which I even told him I know is not true. I know people are prescribed a months worth of suboxone at a time. And then the pre-authorization, my god its like one thing after another and they were supposed to fax it to the insuance co. yeaterday and they didn't. I called and she said to call back today, I don't get it the dr. should know this isn't a drug I can wait on. I'm still on the meth because I can't attempt to switch till the pre-auth goes through. So, you see my mind is a mess not to mention the constant thoughts of ending things for good. The only thing keeping me going >> the hope that I can get clean with suboxone. Otherwise I don't lnow what I would do. SO forgive me if my thoughts seem to be all over the place, uopefully everything will work out like you said and I can do the switch and I will be on my way to a different life. I'm just the type of person who stresses everything and with something so important it even eorse. Sorry again, don't mean to confuse you just wanted info.
    I'm sorry too. No way that I was trying to upset you further. I feel so bad now for posting that. Please forgive me. If I could I would come to you and give you ALL of my subs. If It wasn't for the fact that I would then be considered a "drug dealer" I would do just that!

You hang in there and Robert will get to you. Try your best to just relax. Everything will work out just fine I'm sure of it. Again I'm so sorry to upset you even further. Next time I'l keep my big trap shut. Praying you may find happiness and get ALL the subs you need to get yourself clean.

Big Hugs,
    Karen

pgcc is offline Member

[QUOTE=Strong Desire;368701]

I'm sorry too. No way that I was trying to upset you further. I feel so bad now for posting that. Please forgive me. If I could I would come to you and give you ALL of my subs. If It wasn't for the fact that I would then be considered a "drug dealer" I would do just that!

You hang in there and Robert will get to you. Try your best to just relax. Everything will work out just fine I'm sure of it. Again I'm so sorry to upset you even further. Next time I'l keep my big trap shut. Praying you may find happiness and get ALL the subs you need to get yourself clean.

Big Hugs,
    Karen
    Its fine i know you meant well. I should keep it to one thresf you're right but like I said I wanted specific info I wish you coulf give me your suboxone too, lol. But I just have to wait and hope all works out and no one drops the ball, the dr. or the insurance. I actually read that many drs are complaining about this pre-auth for suboxone. One dr. wrote that two of his clients died because the pre-auth took so long they relapsed and overdosed. Thats why I'm stressed. I see him again Monday night so if its not done maybe I can demand they just call it in. His office is open at 7pm and the insurance office closes at 8 so if worse comes to worse I will try that.
    Strong Desire likes this.

iloerose is online now Platinum Member

Morning! Just bumping this up so it doesn't get lost in the morning mail. LOL. Hope you're doing well today, pgcc!

Peace,

Iloerose

iloerose is online now Platinum Member

Morning! Just bumping this up so it doesn't get lost in the morning mail. LOL. Hope you're doing well today, pgcc!

Peace,

Iloerose

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Sorry it seems like I missed this one. Glad Rose bumped it up! You should need about thirty 8mg subs or thereabouts to do the entire process if everything goes as planned. Three visits max at 14 pills a visit I would say should do it to be safe. Hope that helps. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Sunny mom is offline Member

Hang in there, pgcc! Three visits, that's three weeks, not bad at all. Think of how great it will be to not have to ever see that sub doctor again, once you get what you need!