robert question on tapering off klonopin
    daniellef is offline Junior Member

Cool robert question on tapering off klonopin

I am going to see my pshychristrist on tues and wondered if I should talk to her about getting off the klonopin. but I want you to do this with me when I am finished with the suboxone. so what should I tell her about staying on as I know she will ask me to start tapering off that. thanks and many blessings danielle fox

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by daniellef View Post
    I am going to see my pshychristrist on tues and wondered if I should talk to her about getting off the klonopin. but I want you to do this with me when I am finished with the suboxone. so what should I tell her about staying on as I know she will ask me to start tapering off that. thanks and many blessings danielle fox

I would not tell her anything about what you're doing here. She'll tell you I'm a goofy internet freak who doesn't know anything. Just nod yes when she asks a question, get your script and leave.

We'll deal with the klonopin when you get done with the subs. She is an idiot if she tells you to do both at the same time. Tell her you'll do it when you're done with the subs, that you'll be freaking out with anxiety, whatever it takes. You want to do one drug at a time.

Any dr should know that unless you're in a hospital under constant supervision. Put her off! God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.