Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By pgcc
  • 2 Post By Robert_325
Robert question about suboxone
    pgcc is offline Member

Default Robert question about suboxone

I've been reading about suboxone and I read that it can only convert in potency to 30mgs of meth. So if you are taking more you will go into wd. Is this correct? I guess I'm just making sure doing this at 45mgs is going to work ok. I've read all sorts of things on the internet so I've learned not to believe them all. I know you wouldn't tell me its ok, as you have, just to torture me into wd, lol. Anyway, i'm just being extra paranoid, need some encouraging I guess as this gets closer. I just want to know that I can definitly do this if I'm willing to listen, thats all.

pgcc is offline Member

I don't know if I should stop reading. The more I read the more concerned I get that I'm jumping in this too soon at 45 mgs. I know you know your stuff and I'm so ready to do this but I keep reading "30mgs and any higher don't switch." I guess I'm just looking for a final go ahead, that we definitly do this at 45mgs of meth. Sorry for being a pain.
    Robert_325 likes this.

Robert_325 is offline Retired

I've NEVER blown an induction. If you will do what I say and stop reading stories from losers you'll be okay. It's like going into a rehab and asking the patients how to stay clean. lol You aren't going to get the best advice. God bless.
    toddio14 and ClassiqueMom like this.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

pgcc is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robert_325 View Post
    I've NEVER blown an induction. If you will do what I say and stop reading stories from losers you'll be okay. It's like going into a rehab and asking the patients how to stay clean. lol You aren't going to get the best advice. God bless.
    Thanks, I needed some encouragement. I'm shutting the computer down, enough bad experiences for one night.