Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Robert...Melinda, I need your help
    Melissa B is offline Senior Member

Default Robert...Melinda, I need your help

Please, I'm in a bad place. I need your help. I'm sorry for being a pain. I've tried to do the best I can, but I need help.
    Melissa

My brother is on life support I have to make a decision. I need someone.
    Melissa

Anonymous Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa B View Post
    My brother is on life support I have to make a decision. I need someone.
    Hi Sweetie
    we just seen your post tell us what we can help with

I just have never felt so alone in my life. I feel like ending it.
    Melissa

Anonymous Guest

I just have never felt so alone in my life. I feel like ending it.
    HI sweetie
    I dont know if you know it but I lost my brother also...your not alone...I know how hard this is...

Anonymous Guest

Robert also lost a brother...

I just lost my Mother in August 09, I can't do it again!!!!!!!!
    Melissa

Melinda,
    please say you are still there.
    Melissa

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Melissa ..... Sorry I don't remember the specifics of your brother's history. I had a blood clot at Christmas time and am just now recovering myself. I lost my brother many years ago at 23 years old, I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Would you tell me briefly what's going on with your brother? Again, sorry I don't know as you've likely posted about it. I've just been away from the forum this last month. Tell me how I can help you. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert_325 View Post
    Melissa ..... Sorry I don't remember the specifics of your brother's history. I had a blood clot at Christmas time and am just now recovering myself. I lost my brother many years ago at 23 years old, I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Would you tell me briefly what's going on with your brother? Again, sorry I don't know as you've likely posted about it. I've just been away from the forum this last month. Tell me how I can help you. God bless.
    Robert,
    I don't know if you remember me, but my Brother was on the heart transplant list. He's at Ross Heart Hospital at Ohio State University. I just lost my Mother in August of 2009. You have been helping me get off opiates. I thought you might remember me. I feel like I'm at the end of what I can handle. It's just too much.
    Melissa

Freedom4me is offline Advanced Member

Melissa,
    You are in my prayers. Please don't do anything rash. Take a deep breath sweet heart. You are stronger than you think. Be strong for your brother right now. You can do this and so many people care. If you need to talk I will email you my phone number if you can put your email address on here. I am one year clean this month so I've been through it. So sorry for your pain. Stay strong and don't let anguish make you decide anything.
    Jenny

I really need to hear someone's voice.

Robert, Melinda, are you still there??
    Melissa

Anonymous Guest

I really need to hear someone's voice.

Robert, Melinda, are you still there??
    Roberts writing you now do you want to call us

newyorkgal is offline Platinum Member

Melissa, I'm so sorry for you. My husband is on the liver transplant list in NYC. There are never enough donors. I have no advice. There's nothing that can be said to make you feel better except that going back on opiates won't make the situation better, Mel and it won't make you feel better. It really won't. There are people who love you and need you. My heart goes out to you and all my prayers go out to your brother.

Is it too late? I know it's after midnight here.
    Melissa

Melissa,
    You may need to refresh your screen. A lot of people have written to you honey.

Anonymous Guest

Is it too late? I know it's after midnight here.
    Its only ten here and I dont care what time it is just say the word and ill put my # up there so fast...
    please let us help

Robert,
    I don't know if you remember me, but my Brother was on the heart transplant list. He's at Ross Heart Hospital at Ohio State University. I just lost my Mother in August of 2009. You have been helping me get off opiates. I thought you might remember me. I feel like I'm at the end of what I can handle. It's just too much.

Melissa .... Certainly I remember you and I remember the history now that you've refreshed my memory. I was working with so many people a couple months ago that I just finally had to back off. Then I got pretty sick myself. I definitely remember us working on getting you off the opiates.

I can relate to how overwhelming it can be to lose two people so close like you describe. The same month my brother died my best friend was killed in an auto accident in Mexico. His children were missing. He nearly lost his wife as well. I had to go and find his children who were with missionaries in Mexico and it had only been a couple weeks since my brother had died. I was besides myself.

Tell me what I can do to help you. The only other thing I know to do is for you to send me your email so I can email you back with my number. I don't want you to be in such a dark place. Please don't do anything you can't fix. Let me know. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

I have your phone number, I'm gonna wait until 1o pm eastern time then call you guys. Is that OK? That will be 11o pm your time.
    Melissa

So great to see you both back Robert and Melinda.... so many people in need and you guys are the best. Let me know if I can help with Melissa

I have your phone number, I'm gonna wait until 1o pm eastern time then call you guys. Is that OK? That will be 11o pm your time.

Melissa .... we are on the west coast, it's only 10:00 here. If you're freaking out that badly just go ahead and call. It's up to you how you feel but it isn't late here. Call if you like. God bless.

Ready2Fight4Life is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robert_325 View Post
    Melissa .... we are on the west coast, it's only 10:00 here. If you're freaking out that badly just go ahead and call. It's up to you how you feel but it isn't late here. Call if you like. God bless.
    I gotta say, I've been lurking alot here (along with a trip of my own) and Robert, you are an awesome dude. Melissa, I don't know you, except for we are both Ohioans, but you've already shown you have strength. You can get through this. Easy for me to say, but the human mind and spirit, along with the power of prayer can do amazing things. Good luck to you.

newyorkgal is offline Platinum Member

Melissa, I messaged you on facebook. Please don't do anything rash. This can seem bad one day, be better the next. I pray for the transplant to come through. You have so many people who care about you, here and in your life... Is your husband home? Talk to him if he is.

Anonymous Guest

Hi Sweetie
    it was fun to talk to you last night...but be assured Im going to be checking in on you...you have done so well dont let anything get in your way...
    I can hear you talking to Robert on the phone and today is your last day...
    YEAHHHHHH for you girl way to go ...Im so proud of you
    Talk to you soon, Melinda

Hey Melissa,
    You are in great hands with Robert and Melinda. They are the most caring people and will see you through this. If you really need someone and can't get through to them I will be here and we will get in touch in a more personal way. We all know the feeling of being lost. There are so many people here who care. Keep posting sweetheart. I am praying for your brother.

I can't express my gratitude. Words don't even come close. I feel some hope now.
    Melissa

doc.rose is offline Advanced Member

Hi Melissa! I have been ill the last couple of days and haven't posted much. I am here for you my friend. How can I help?

Doc,
    Can I call you???????? I can email you.
    Melissa

doc.rose is offline Advanced Member

I just emailed you! Give me your number and I will call you in about thirty minutes. Is that ok?

Anonymous Guest

Cool

we talkin now SORRY DOC..its ok its ok we can relate, we r similar 4 sure
    Last edited by Anonymous; 02-06-2010 at 02:39 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast