Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By pbs8218
robert and melinda....do you remember me? i need your support and help again...
    pbs8218 is offline Member

Default robert and melinda....do you remember me? i need your support and help again...

I belonged to this forum a few years back. I quit for awhile and then had 2 more back surgeries. I need help. Again. Can you please help me go through this? I have set a day to stop....this coming week. I couldn't have done this before without you. I need to get into that mindframe again.
    Robert_325 likes this.

iloerose is online now Platinum Member

Hi! Are you quitting c/t? Hope everything works out for the best for you! I've been there with the back surgery. Best of Luck to you, Pbs,

Peace,

Iloerose

toddio14 is offline Member

pbs8218,
    what are you quitting? Going cold turkey or tapering? I am at the same place, took my last dose of suboxone today and flushed the rest that i had. Best of luck to you, hope it works out! Stay strong, we can do this!
    Todd

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by pbs8218 View Post
    I belonged to this forum a few years back. I quit for awhile and then had 2 more back surgeries. I need help. Again. Can you please help me go through this? I have set a day to stop....this coming week. I couldn't have done this before without you. I need to get into that mindframe again.

I remember, you know that I do. Tell me exactly what is happening so I can give you my best advice. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.