Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Robert_325
  • 1 Post By Robert_325
Robert 325, thank you!!!!
    thalia45 is offline Member

Thumbs up Robert 325, thank you!!!!

Robert, How are YOU? We are all so quick to demand help, which you so generously and graciously give. This thread is for EVERYONE to give thanks. We are all so fortunate to have found you.

Thanks twice over from me: Thalia45/Sue13

Please people, take a minute to thank this wonderful person!!

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by thalia45 View Post
    Robert, How are YOU? We are all so quick to demand help, which you so generously and graciously give. This thread is for EVERYONE to give thanks. We are all so fortunate to have found you.

Thanks twice over from me: Thalia45/Sue13

Please people, take a minute to thank this wonderful person!!

I appreciate the thanks, sincerely, but I give God all the glory for ANYTHING good that I do in my life! Give the thanks to Him! He that is within me is stronger than anything of this world. God bless.
    ClassiqueMom likes this.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

iwantoutnow is offline Member

yes ty robert you were one of the first to reach out to me when i came here. i really appreciate that and especially because u get nothing in return

caughtagain is offline Diamond Member

Potus is da man

Robert_325 is offline Retired

You da man!
    caughtagain likes this.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Just wanted to say thank you here also. After reading so many posts from people you have helped, I believed you when you told me that I was on such a low dose that my wd would be minimal. That is what I needed to finally make the jump. Guess what???? You were so right!!!! The physical has been totally bearable although am only at 32 hrs, I feel pretty good. Now just have to keep the grip on the mental part.

So thanks again from a fellow H-towner!