Robert 325......?
    Sundwn is offline Member

Default Robert 325......?

Robert, I know you are busy so I,ll be brief. There is a thread " 13 days clean and noooooo energy" by stacirenee41. Looks like about 110 mill opiate habit. She has been using subs. Said she quit....who knows . I quoted you .." shotgun to kill a fly " and I surly was not belittling her wd,s. never do that , they all suck. But the sub thing.....just wondering if you could take a look.....thanks.....sundwn
    Last edited by Sundwn; 05-04-2012 at 09:31 AM.

caughtagain is offline Diamond Member

Sun... I hopped on and tried to answer the poster's question.. Robert has been super busy.. I am sure he will be checking in at some point. All my best, Reid

Sundwn is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by caughtagain View Post
    Sun... I hopped on and tried to answer the poster's question.. Robert has been super busy.. I am sure he will be checking in at some point. All my best, Reid
    Allright, thanks Ried. Yea, I know that guy is slammed. I often think...... what does that guy do to get a break? Sooo many people suffering and desperately calling out for him. An amazing individual no doubt. And to you Ried thanks for taking a look and responding to me and the other thread. Oxy family etc, I know a little about and can share my somewhat limited experience. But subs ,methadone, etc. all I know is what I read here. And absolutey will not give advice there even if subs are an opioid. Thanks again .....sundwn