Recomended waiting period between Suboxone and Methadone Use
    freaKs is offline New Member

Default Recomended waiting period between Suboxone and Methadone Use

What is the recommended waiting time between Suboxone and Methadone usage?

Basically, I am on Suboxone, How long should I wait until I take Methadone without getting sick... I know it is 72 hours from Methadone to Suboxone but what about vice versa?

musicman48 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by freaKs View Post

Basically, I am on Suboxone, How long should I wait until I take Methadone without getting sick... I know it is 72 hours from Methadone to Suboxone but what about vice versa?
    You have asked this before and an answer was posted by Robert...In case you did not see it I will repost Robert's answer for you..

"This is not a web site that gives instructions on abusing drugs. Hope you don't kill yourself. God bless.'

Anonymous Guest

Well Said, Musicman

Quote Originally Posted by melinda7.5 View Post
    Well Said, Musicman
    I am not asking this for any reason byt for informational. This post mentions nothing about drug abuse. I am currently on Suboxone treatment, and am switching to Methadone and would like to know how long I should wait so I do not get sick... My questions has yet to be answered....

gotta quit is offline New Member

Default give the guy a chance!

Well Said, Musicman
    He never ever mentioned abusing drugs! so Melinda, don't be so short with the guy, you are very rude!

By the way I would wait 36 hour or if you can more until you feel the tell tail signs of w/d.
    Good luck,
    Mark

P.S. From what I have read more than half the people on this thread are abusing drugs in one way or another anyway
    Last edited by gotta quit; 10-03-2008 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Changed Site to Thread

Anonymous Guest

you diddent see his last post or read all of this one.
    Melinda

you diddent see his last post or read all of this one.
    Melinda
    How could I not read ALL this post!!!!? It's only 3 lines long!

Anonymous Guest

He said last time,he liked to get high om meth and wanted to know how long he had to wait before hr could get high, but your right its not for me to judge.
    have a good day,melinda

Default Ok

OK just read his last thread and no you souldent try and get high from Methadone, I dont think you even can without going very close to OD. But it was a simple question

Anonymous Guest

This is a place to get good help...
    that is the only point i was trying to make.
    Melinda

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by freaKs View Post

In your very first post you said outright that you "liked to get high on methadone". All you are looking for is support info for abusing methadone, which can kill you if you aren't aware of that. You have 3 posts, the aforementioned and these two, all about abusing methadone. Don't act so innocent with people here.

This is not a website for seeing how much you can get away with abusing drugs as the others have said. Don't pursue this subject any further or the site will ban your posts permanently. No threats, just fact.

Quote Originally Posted by gotta quit View Post
    He never ever mentioned abusing drugs! so Melinda, don't be so short with the guy, you are very rude!

By the way I would wait 36 hour or if you can more until you feel the tell tail signs of w/d.
    Good luck,
    Mark

P.S. From what I have read more than half the people on this thread are abusing drugs in one way or another anyway

Mark ... I realize you meant well. Probably half the people here are abusing drugs. That is why so many of them come here to begin with. This is a drug forum.

Try and be sure next time before jumping someone's case that it's called for. This guy has been doing nothing but looking for info on getting high on methadone which you even said could kill him. He just changes the words around. So that was why melinda jumped his a$$. She just beat me to it. I am the one here who is rude, not melinda. God bless.

musicman48 is offline Senior Member

Smile

Good luck,
    Mark

"P.S. From what I have read more than half the people on this thread are abusing drugs in one way or another anyway "

...lol...thats the understatement of the year" Who would have thought there would be drug abusers here....
    investigate all pertaining posts in this thread and you will see it was"rude" of you to jump to conclusions calling Melinda rude.....The good news is the people here are very forgiving good people...You can call them names and insult them and they will still be here to help you when your time comes...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good luck,
    Mark

Thank You for your help. I waited 24 hours, and since i have taken my methadone, I have not felt sick...

[QUOTE=musicman48;212756 You can call them names and insult them and they will still be here to help you when your time comes...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/QUOTE]

Well that's rich! I have posted 3 times for help on this forum, before all this nonsense and apart from h8 and Robert I got a grand total of 2 replies, both to the same question. btw thx h8 & rob.
    And if I upset you Melinda I am sorry.
    Mark

Default Whats happening here???

hey guys ... I think all of us kind of twisted off on this thread at both ends right or wrong. No one here really wants to fuss with each other like our replies here. I don't think anyone purposely did or planned, intended to be insulting or whatever regardless of how anything came across. Nothing positive can result in pursuing this. Do ya think? Sometimes it's best to just let things go right where they are and drop it??? Seems like a plan to me. God bless.

sisterwin2 is offline Senior Member

take the meth now...... you will not get sick, you will not get high either.... you will not get high for about 5 or so days after your last dose of sub. I would not do it the other way around though.

if you take too much you may die..... but again that is your choice. If you go to a Meth Clinics then you should be safe if you follow their suggestion.