Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
READ ME GUY WITH THE CRAZY GIRLFRIEND..
    sweetchikk05 is offline Banned

Default READ ME GUY WITH THE CRAZY GIRLFRIEND..

hey soulchild or whoever you are, look, you know I have always been there to give you supprt hun but you have taken this way tooooooooooooo far!!! honestly Im not so sure its your pregnant girlfriend thats the crazy one!! I have been coming to this forum for nearly 2 years okay and yes, sometimes folks have differences, that will happen with any forum, but I have witnessed time and time again that everyone on here has tried to help you or offer you support, to be honest I see you attacking them before they attack you, and you have so many names you go by, how is anyone supposed to keep track of you and help you if you continuosly do so?
    Please stop your games, I am not going to like it too much if this forum is shut down, the topic has already been locked and if I say so myself your not helping matters,
    Let me ask you something, if your soooooooo concerned about getting help, why are you trying so hard to get this forum shut down?
    And, if you want us to help you why is it you keep discuising yourself?
    Honestly, I think your beyond help, and thats coming from someone who really liked you, who supported you and has defended you numerous times, well one person can only take so much, your jepordizing this website, PLEASE< GO AWAY!! I DONT MEAN THAT IN A HARSH WAY, ITS JUST THERE ARE OTHER THAT HAVE PROBLEMS, OTHERS THAT WE CAN HELP, AND YOU KEEP HOGGING EVERYTHING, REPLYING TO EVERYTHING, CRITISIZING EVERYTHING, AND FOR WHAT?? EVERYONE DID TRY TO HELP YOU, YOU JUST DIDNT WANT THE HELP.....

THANKS

AS YOU WOULD SAY...SWEETCHEEKS

YOU KNOW WHAT? ANOTHER THING I WANT TO KNOW? HOW IN THE HEK ARE MY THREADS GETTING DELETED?? I HAD ONE LABLED SOULCHILD/FIGHTING, I HAD ANOTHER CALLED MISSING THREADS?

SERIOUSLY DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW THEY ARE DISAPPERAING? THIS CRAZY DUD DOESNT HAVE THE POWER TO DLETE HIM DOES HE? IF SO THTS PRETTY SCREWED UP!!! AND, IF ITS DDCMOD.. THE MODERATOR, DONT YOU THINK IF HE DELETED IT HE WOULD OWE US SOME SORT OF AN EXPLANATION FOR DELETING IT? THERE WAS NOTHING VULGAR IN IT, THEY WERE JUST QUESTIOND, NOTHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY...

I GUESS I JUST DONT SEE HOW THEY CAN BE DELETED WHEN I AM THE ONE THAT STARTED THEM

LIZ ANN

Baby Steps is offline Senior Member

Sweet... The moderator deleted everything that guy wrote anything nasty in and whether you remember it or not, he used both of your threads to spit his Vile language. The moderator did the right thing removing that guy and I am so proud of him for doing it and saving this board for those of us who come here for many reasons not just support.

IAs everyone else that's has unfortunately come across his filthy mouth.

Take care and Have a Great Day!!

Baby Steps
    Last edited by Baby Steps; 03-03-2007 at 03:15 PM.

Thanks..but you know, hes going to keep coming back, he already has, under another name..

Liz Ann

Chantelle, who are you talking about? How do you know this is the guy you know?

Baby Steps

see? serial killer material

oh yes i do. please be careful if this is true. keep your cell phone with you and program in not only 911 but also the number of the closest police station (i don;t know if u live in a large city or not, but quite often 911 is busy in the larger areas.)if u do stay at home it goes without saying to lock doors and windows, don't open the door to anyone without verifying who it is first even if they claim to be law enforcement. try to get a friend to stay with you. even though it is tempting to keep a loaded weapon with you,it is your choice, but keep in mind if you are not familiar with it and practiced in usage it can be turned easily against you.

I'm with you Vcamo!!!! I'm gonna report this new screen name as well... I guess they don't think we're very smart. WRONG! Sheesh!

And I think it's someone else we all are familiar with.... I'll tell you who later.

Oooops Vcamo... I meant Thread not Threat... and why would this person go back through all the archived thread and pick sweets to post on?

tamara02 is offline Banned

hey ,like one of you said the grammer is to good for weirdos to be writing this ,but She did not respond to anyone that questioned her ,that is weird,,,and you know since this **** started our computers have been doing weird stuff,what the heck???how can we find out his e-mail add,will the girlfriend give up any info.I wonder???Tamm

Hey,Chantelle ,would you mind answering a few Questions for us???if you are afraid like babysteps said you could delete the posts,also why dont you give us his name and address and e-mail add,We are NOT afraid of him and we will take care of him..If you are not on the up and up ,why dont you just go down to your local bar and start trouble there..Oh wait if it is soul child ,he has issues ,he is probably a lil RUNT that can only beat up on women and terrorize these forums cause I guess his balls aren't that big ,huh!!!and the thing between probably isn't either,POOR SOUL,LOL....Tamm

Hey roadrunner you do not know who you are messin with ,you lil SH--!!!go to that mental place okay bye bye,now weirdo

Chantelle,Lock your doors and call the police right now,PLEASE!!!We dont want you to get hurt or worse,Tamm

quote:Originally posted by tamara02

Chantelle,Lock your doors and call the police right now,PLEASE!!!We dont want you to get hurt or worse,Tamm

Hey Tamm.... Do you honestly believe this "Chntelle character" would take the time to log on to a computer and go through all that time in posting that message if she REALLY thought someone was gonna kill her??? Think about it... If you thought someone was gonna kill you... what would we all do??? Uh Yep... we'd call 911 not post a little drama series on this board.

hey babysteps she comes up chantelle and he is Thomas Sutton,I think She just freaked cause he found her posting,do you really think its a SYBIL thing ,if so dang there good..Tamm see you over yonder..

hey roadrunner ,where did you go ,HUN.to the potty to sit and tinkle,dont forget to wipe,bye bye,Tamm ps my nose is not big its a pretty nose ,thankyou!!!!

Hey roadrunner if you dont know her how are you gonna go get her?? You have some major issues you need to deal with ,Hun....Take care of yourself Sweetie...bye bye

oh SNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA[][^]

quote:Originally posted by Roadrunner61

i do no this FRIGIN CHANTELLE and she wus my girlfrind. i went to her house but she was't home. shel be back and im gona GET HER GOOD. you @#^@$^^@^*(%$## FRIGIN PEPLE MINE YOR OWN BUSNESS#$%@^$@#$^ if i knu where u lived i woud GET U 2. [8D][)][8)][:I][|)][?][V][xx(][^][8][}][][B)][:0][:X]

WHATEVER FREAK!!!!!

HEY! YOU PSYCHO B-STARD OR B_TCH,YOU DONT MESS W/MY FRIENDS!!!PLEASE tell me where you live ,you lil S-IT,SO I can come over to your rat hole and whip your ASS!!!Im a woman SO dont be scared come on tell me where you live you BIG P-SSY!!!Tamm

quote:Originally posted by tamara02

HEY! YOU PSYCHO B-STARD OR B_TCH,YOU DONT MESS W/MY FRIENDS!!!PLEASE tell me where you live ,you lil S-IT,SO I can come over to your rat hole and whip your ASS!!!Im a woman SO dont be scared come on tell me where you live you BIG P-SSY!!!Tamm

You Go Girl! On your way... come pick me up!

Hey ROADKILL,Why do you want to hurt her for telling the truth!!!!You need to hurt yourself,hey,if you live near a bridge go over to it and JUMP,OH but make sure its a tall bridge and there are alot of sharp rocks sticking up ok ,thanks,HUN.Have a nice day !!!!

Amen Aria!!! I so agree with you! I've already reported so it won't be long.

POOF He's gone!

You are right arian...The weirdo said he didnt know the girl and now he admits to it,what a fruitcake,,,,,,,HEY roadkill did you make up that address cause you are a big Chicken or is it real and I need your ZIPCODE,too,darlin,so I can write you a nice loveletter sometime. are you on AOL or What tell me darlin'and I will E-mail you so we can chat you really are starting to turn me on ,Baby..TAMM

quote:Originally posted by ariadaun

quote:Originally posted by Baby Steps

Amen Aria!!! I so agree with you! I've already reported so it won't be long.
    It is actually threads like this that led to me limit my posting to other areas of the site and avoiding even reading the "need to talk?" area at all. It is too bad really because I did enjoy chatting with many of you. It just got to be such a huge waste of time to wade through the drama to find anything worthwhile. I popped in tonight to see if I could find someone around, but she seems to have fallen off the radar as well, which really sucks.
    Aria, I'm sorry that happened because I really enjoyed reading your writing and advice when you participated. It's a shame! But anyway... I still think you should pop in ad out every now and then because I'm sure there are many who miss you too. Who were you looking for?

Take Care Aria,

Baby Steps

sydbean is offline Member

Hello everyone ~ Just a couple of things...

Tamara02 ~ I know how frustrated you are feeling and trust me I CAN relate!!! But I need to ask you not to respond in kind to his threats. Honestly, I totally understand and respect the frustration that lead you to post as you did but threatening to hurt someone on an open forum is actually a crime and I don't want to see you get dragged down by that loser!!

Aria ~ Just wanted to let you know that I have been in constant contact with the Admin. and they CAN and will block the users IP address all together. Unfortunately there are ways around that as well. A determined bored little simpleton can spend all the lonely hours they have (because we know they have no friends) to create multiple addresses and screen names. We will continue to do the best we can to monitor the pages and alert the Admin. when needed.

I hope you stick around!! Is the situation with the "bug guy" any better??

~Syd

Hi Syd ,I hope you know I was just bsing to whip his butt,He is the one that made all the threats abt.killing and such,hurting his girlfriend,I just wanted to make him mad and maybe he would slip and give us some info we need to stop him for good,Sorry,everyone,I guess the redneck came out in me ,I just hate when a man talks junk like that to all these people I admire and care about. he did give an address might not hurt to check it out ,Name Thomas Sutton ,928 Ravia rd. Sulpher,LA.Im afraid he will find his ex girlfriend at home and kill her.Tamm

sydbean is offline Member

Tamm ~ No problemo !! LOL

I am pretty sure he and the "girlfriend" are one in the same. Trust me it is very easy for the Admin. to track the IP addresses and catch the little devil playing his games.

I understand completely your frustration!!!

~Syd

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast