Quitting Suboxone
    J kray is offline Member

Default Quitting Suboxone

Today i have been on suboxone about 2 weeks. I want to quit and go back a normal lifestyle. I was taking about 4-8 mg a day for about two weeks. Anyone have any suggestions for quitting. I'm ready to do it. Should i take a little bit to wean off or just quit cold turkey. God Bless, thank you,,

submom is offline Member

Default Hey J

First off CT'ing from subs will be awful. DONT DO IT Wean down in dose every 3-5 days...if your at 6 mgs then start taking 5mgs for your next dose...do you dose once or twice a day??? if you dose once you may want to start taking 2.5 in the morning and then another 2.5 in the afternoon....read my post about my story...it tells how iwent from 16mg to where i am now....25

You can do this

L

J kray is offline Member

appreciate it, I'm going to get off them real soon.NOTHING CAN STOP ME NOW> I usually take about 4 or 2mg in the morning and then i usually take about 2 or 4 mg in the last dose.

J kray is offline Member

I just read your story and i'm so happy for you too. I'm glad that i was only taking 4-8mg daily of suboxone. i think i'm going to take about 4-3mg tommrow. Then wether it is 4mg or 3mg i will cut down another mg in 3 days then go from there. I'm looking forward to being all the way clean!! I already feel great and i feel free from my vicodin addiction.