Quick screen drug test
    Jenny40 is offline New Member

Default Quick screen drug test

Does anyone know the accuracy of quick screen drug test for benzo- I am not a chronic user, tool around 5 mg in a 2 day time span of Xanax about a week ago and tested negative. Curious as to the accuracy

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny40 View Post
    Does anyone know the accuracy of quick screen drug test for benzo- I am not a chronic user, tool around 5 mg in a 2 day time span of Xanax about a week ago and tested negative. Curious as to the accuracy

155 views and no opinion- come in peeps!!

xoesmom is offline Member

Not sure about the accuracy but I do know that pills don't stay in your system long and it depends a lot on you. Your weight, your body chemistry, metabolism, etc. Sounds like you got lucky on this one...you may not be so lucky next time. If you have a problem with benzos you found the right place to talk. But maybe you should make a new post about that if you really want a response. Not trying to be harsh, but honestly, that is probably the reason no one has responded. Most posts here are about getting clean & wanting help. Best of luck to you and please let us know if there is anything we can do for you. Hugs...

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny40 View Post

Don't know what you mean by a "quick screen" test. Is that a five panel UA or a single test for benzos only or what?
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Quote Originally Posted by xoesmom View Post
    Not sure about the accuracy but I do know that pills don't stay in your system long and it depends a lot on you. Your weight, your body chemistry, metabolism, etc. Sounds like you got lucky on this one...you may not be so lucky next time. If you have a problem with benzos you found the right place to talk. But maybe you should make a new post about that if you really want a response. Not trying to be harsh, but honestly, that is probably the reason no one has responded. Most posts here are about getting clean & wanting help. Best of luck to you and please let us know if there is anything we can do for you. Hugs...
    No mame, it was a one time thing. I was having horrible anxiety over some personal issues and now am finding out my job promotion requires a drug screen which they do at hospital. I still have some time before I have to go- I was just curious of anyone's experience with these tests! FYI I per about 20 times a day on the norm so hopefully that's helped??

Quote Originally Posted by Robert_325 View Post
    Don't know what you mean by a "quick screen" test. Is that a five panel UA or a single test for benzos only or what?
    It's the Walgreen brand. It tested for about everything. Some background on my situation- I took about 5 blue Xanax over last weekend- weekend of the 1st other than that not a user really

Quote Originally Posted by Robert_325 View Post
    Actually it wasn't Walgreen brand, I did buy it there but it was a 12 drug test. Quick screen must be brand name

Anymore input greatly appreciated