question about seeing multiple psychs
    Frankie Carbone is offline New Member

Default question about seeing multiple psychs

if i see a psych today and get prescribed lets say, alprazolam, and i go to another doctor 2 days later, is there a way for him to find out if i was already prescribed alprazolam?

Cats Meow is offline Diamond Member

Your insurance company or the pharmacy may see the multiple script then question it, it depends on the state and if they have a computer tracking system, some do. Do I have to tell you this isn't a good idea?

Frankie Carbone is offline New Member

well its not exactly multiple scripts, see i been seeing the same psych for about a year now and she ist very good, i was on a higher dosage of a certain medication and she dosent want to give me the dosage i normally would take, so i depend on getting my meds thru other means ontop of what she prescribes me, somethiung i want to stop doing i just want to get the dosage i want thru one doctor instead of going thru a doctor and getting my meds from someplace else (which >> rather not say) anyway, she gave me a 30 day supply 2 days ago as usuall, but i will be seeing a new doctor in about 2 weeks, so if he prescribed me the medication will i trouble getting it filled?