Question about Clonazepam
    stang_49 is offline Member

Default Question about Clonazepam

I am just curious about this stuff. I got some of it from a friend because of panic attacks when trying to kick dope and after kicking dope. I am not familiar with the drug though and am hoping that some people can give me some insight into its uses. I searched on the site and got some info but figured I would post and see if anyone had anything to say about it that I havent read. Thanks again guys

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by stang_49 View Post
    I am just curious about this stuff. I got some of it from a friend because of panic attacks when trying to kick dope and after kicking dope. I am not familiar with the drug though and am hoping that some people can give me some insight into its uses. I searched on the site and got some info but figured I would post and see if anyone had anything to say about it that I havent read. Thanks again guys

Remember that while leading up to your induction on the subs you don't need ANYTHING that will mask any of your symptoms. If you do that we won't be able to accurately measure your state of w/d properly. DON'T take anything between now and your induction. After that you won't likely need any clonazepam or any other benzo.

BTW .... I was also on benzos for over 25 years. They suck and you don't want to go there. You think opiate detox is hard? Try doing a bad detox from benzos. It's bad news buddy. Just hang in there. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

stang_49 is offline Member

I kind of figured it wouldnt be a good thing to take while going through the withdrawls.
    The other few times I have gotten clean, which has been 3 other times, I have had super bad anxiety. To the point of my hyperventilating and not wanting to go out of the house. I also have a really hard time sleeping. Is there something else out there that would help with these things besides benzos?

Robert_325 is offline Retired

It doesn't matter if it's something natural or a benzo. You need to go into the w/d process with nothing so we'll know accurately how you're feeling. That's the only way to judge when to do the induction correctly .... plus using the COWS worksheet. You don't want to take anything prior to induction. That's the price to use subs. Sorry! You'll make it this time, God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Anonymous Guest

I kind of figured it wouldnt be a good thing to take while going through the withdrawls.
    The other few times I have gotten clean, which has been 3 other times, I have had super bad anxiety. To the point of my hyperventilating and not wanting to go out of the house. I also have a really hard time sleeping. Is there something else out there that would help with these things besides benzos?
    Hi Stang
    I just wanted you to know ...when I stopped my oxycontin and my benzo's I had really bad anxiety too...but if you can just give it some time, it goes away...
    remember it's only temporary it will pass...
    I hope you mom is OK
    talk to you later, Melinda

Anonymous Guest

Default Clonazepam

I take it, as given to me by my Dr. These to can be habbit forming if used for self Doctoring
    and will only be another thing to fight with.

happyrn is offline New Member

Unhappy curious about clonazepam

Did you search for klonopin also?/brand name. I take it for partial seizures or temporal lobe seizures. For me it has caused some weird sensitivities to cold, including hot & cold flushes. My extemities left arm, nose, & handa get very cold for no apparent reason. This lasts 4 about 20-30 mins before it goes away.

tired2 is offline Advanced Member

Stan...Please do not start on any benzo's they are highly addictive and it will only cause more problems for you ...
    I have been on them for at least 25 yrs and they are no fun coming off
    which I have done a couple times and it was no walk in the park I was stupid enough to start up again due to pain which it helped relax the spasms Now I will be tapering again for the last time in this life time...I'm done no more drugs.
    Pam