polygraph
    sweetchikk05 is offline Banned

Default polygraph

Hey guys, I had to take my lie detector test today
    I am being charged with larceny in a building for "stealing" my step oms jewlrey thing is is I honestly didnt steal it, they didnt have enough evidence to prosecute me for it but I requested a polygraph so I could show that I was telling the truth about it because since the insedence occured my father wont speak to me, well I am and was telling the truth I really didnt steal her jewlrey well I must have been too nervous for the test or something because I didnt pass, yet I didnt fail, he said he was marking it as inconslusove, he believes that I am telling the truth unfortunately he has to go by what the machine says, well I didnt fail because i wasnt lying but he said my anziety was and is way to high to have an accurate result, does anyone know how that will effect the charges against me, I mean since they know now that I wasnt lying do you think they will drop the charges against me?
    I sure hope so, like I was saying before this is only one of the charges I am facing I am facing 2 other felonys that are drug related but I think since I went in and got treatment on my own and have been clean for 4 months now I think the judge may take that into consideration, I couldnt see them putting me in jail over this, it would do more harm than good to others, not to mention what hell it will put my kids through not to mention I have a newborn god I just cant be taken away from them, do you guys know how stressful this has been for me, I have come so close to using its not even funny, if I do though I lose my treatment at the clinic, and I cant have that happen, I have to drop once a week so theres no getting away with anything, well any thoughts as to what will happen with the case with the jewlrey thing? anyone ever been in a similar situation?
    any thoughts would be greatly appreciated and I do appoligize for it being off the topic of drugs

Liz ann

Cats Meow is offline Diamond Member

Polygraph results can't be admitted into evidence in a trial. Since your result are inconclusive, the DA will probably be less likely to pursue charges. For the DA to press charges he would need some kind of proof, such as your confession, evidence, such as the jewelry in your possession, an eye witness. I think the examiner is full of feces, he reads the machine results, they are his interpretations, if he believes his machine is wrong and you're right, I would think he has an ethical responsability, to say "I think she's telling the truth" to whomever request the results. Maybe you can find out if he will make a written statement to the fact, so you can show it to your dad.

^..^ ~~ ,
    =´`= ___ )-~

sweetchikk05 is offline Banned

right, but I am wondering whether or not I should forgive my dad for ignoring me and not believeng me, I called him to tell him I gave birth to his grandson and he didtneven bother to call me back not to mention I tried to call him a couple days later and they picked up the phone and hung it up on me, so I feel like saying screw them and let them see the results of the polygraph, I feel as though they owe me an appology, I dont know,
    I know I called them yesterday after I took the polygraph and left a message on their machine, I told them that I took a polygraph and I didnt fail...I didnt tell them that it was inconclusive but I told them I didnt fail..
    anyhow I sure hope they drop the charges..

Liz ann

Rscprincess1 is offline Member

there is only a 80 % accuracy to a polograph machine this is why the are not addmissable in a court of law. yes you may still be charged but they have to have evidence to convict you. they cant just arrest you throw you in the slammer and convict you of a crime that they have absolutly no evidence to prove you did it. I take that back they can arrest you on it with susspition but they cant convict you without evidence. Remember this is AMERICA and you are INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY!!!!!!!!!!

I Donot Guarentee Any Information Provided But Will Be As Accurate As I Can.