PLEASE HELP I DID SOME "METH"
    Fashion_Victim is offline New Member

Default PLEASE HELP I DID SOME "METH"

[?]I DID METH ON FRIDAY NIGHT.. I HIT THE PIPE 7 TIMES MAYBE.. AND WE PACKED TWO BOWLS..I NEVER DID THAT MUCH IN MY LIFE.

AND I KIND OF SLEPT ON SATURDAY AT 4A AND WOKE UP SUNDAY AT 12PM.

I FELT KIND OF NORMAL AND THEN I STILL FEEL ON IT. MOSTLY IN MY EYE AREA

MY PUPILS ARE HUGE..

IS IT POSSIBLE I CAN NEVER COME DOWN OFF OF METH ?

WILL MY EYES STAY BIG FOR A LONG TIME ?

OR COULD IT BE THAT IM STILL ON IT.. BUT DONT FEEL TO MUCH AWAKE.?

PLZ GIVE ME HONEST ANSWERS I DUNNO IF IM PARANOID OR WHAT. BUT IM WORRIED MY EYES WONT GET SMALL..

mpvt is offline Platinum Member

You'll be ok but I hope you learned a lesson.Methamphetamine is a dangerous drug and believe me you haven't experienced any near scary yet.Do yourself a favour and don't do that shet again.It just slowly kills people....Dave

Meth is amazing, but possibly one of the last drugs you will do. My sister dated my city's biggest meth dealer for a year, during which time he had his door kicked in by the SWAT team who confiscated his sawed-off shotguns, AK-47, $4000 worth of dope and over 40 stolen electronics from people who owed him money.

Meth addicts' faces soon become skeletal, sunken, itchy and red. Their eyes bulge and have dark circles around them. They get scabs all over their bodies and faces from scratching at itches that don't exist, and their hair falls out. Their bones become brittle over time, and they starve themselves because they forget to eat for days. They steal from everyone they know, they lock themselves in their homes for days because they are so paranoid about police or people they owe money, and they sink so far into debt with dealers that they often have to skip town until they come up with the money.

The town I live in is right on a highway between two huge cities, and there has been a meth lab explosion at least once every four years for the past decade. A meth lab exploded and caught a home on fire just last night. I have seen meth being made. Adults make it in front of their chilldren. All of the metal in their hosue will turn green from the chemicals, anyone who lives in the house where meth is manufactured will get a chronic cough, and it's so seriously dangerous that police are required to wear gas masks when they raid houses with meth labs. It's a disgusting drug, and the rumors about what it is made with are true - rat poison, cold pills, anhydrous ammonia.

Please consider my advice - I know meth.

Jesus Christ will help you through. -Betsy

Fashion_Victim is offline New Member

thx guys.. i never will do this drug again.. i dont even smoke weeed.. so i really dont wanna do this anymore..

its been 4 days now.. i slept good... i feel alittle nervous.. but over all im normal.. and my eyes pupils seem alittle big.. but then they seem small.. so im not quite worried..

but the whole meth story i didnt need to hear.. im aware of what happens to tweakers... and i dont ever wanna become one.

i have one more question..

how long does it take for meth.. to completely leave ur system. ? as long as i havent taken it since friday ?

Cats Meow is offline Diamond Member

It can be detected in your urine for 5-7 days.

^..^ ~~ ,
    =´`= ___ )~~

anono2 is offline Junior Member

I sincerely apologize if I am wrong but your post is a bit fishy and considering the amount of dishonesty I have recently seen on this forum, it sure isn't unreasonable to question your post.

You indicated that you did meth last friday and that you had never done that much in your life. This indicates that it was not the first time you have done it.

You said you "kind of" slept on saturday but awoke 8 hours later at noon. 8 hours of sleep seems a bit distant from "kind of" and is actually considered too much for some people

You asked "is it possible I can ever come down off meth" yet if this was not your first exerience with meth would you not already know that answer?

Worrying that your eyes are huge and won't return to normal was kind of the icing on the cake for my being suspicious. If you are old enough to have been in a position to have used meth, odds are you'd be mature and intelligent enough to know you could find out the answer to this from a zillion places on the web other than reaching for attention by posting it to a forum. I just googled the word 'meth' and there were 25 million + results, each with plentiful information about the drug.

If your post by chance was legit, than again I apologize and I hope and will pray for you that you will never touch meth again. If my intuions are correct and you are grand-master-multiple-profile-sock-puppet-bev, than it's borderline impossible for me to wish you anything but the worst in life.

I hope I am wrong

AC

pintsizekiller is offline New Member

quote:Originally posted by Fashion_Victim

[?]I DID METH ON FRIDAY NIGHT.. I HIT THE PIPE 7 TIMES MAYBE.. AND WE PACKED TWO BOWLS..I NEVER DID THAT MUCH IN MY LIFE.

AND I KIND OF SLEPT ON SATURDAY AT 4A AND WOKE UP SUNDAY AT 12PM.

I FELT KIND OF NORMAL AND THEN I STILL FEEL ON IT. MOSTLY IN MY EYE AREA

MY PUPILS ARE HUGE..

IS IT POSSIBLE I CAN NEVER COME DOWN OFF OF METH ?

WILL MY EYES STAY BIG FOR A LONG TIME ?

OR COULD IT BE THAT IM STILL ON IT.. BUT DONT FEEL TO MUCH AWAKE.?

PLZ GIVE ME HONEST ANSWERS I DUNNO IF IM PARANOID OR WHAT. BUT IM WORRIED MY EYES WONT GET SMALL..
    tis is bev aka ghostsurfer

tennlady9598 is offline Member

OH my god, pint do you seriously think that is her? She is more off tha i thought at first, by the way, pint, do you know much about tramadol, i have xanax and neurontin and robaxin to come down off it, but i was at like 20 pills a day, and wonder if anyone knows the BEST way to come down, a taper down schedule that works, thanks for listening, you guys!!

LOve and prayers to all who are in my shape!!!

AmyBreeze is offline Member

quote:Originally posted by o2bacs

I sincerely apologize if I am wrong but your post is a bit fishy and considering the amount of dishonesty I have recently seen on this forum, it sure isn't unreasonable to question your post.

You indicated that you did meth last friday and that you had never done that much in your life. This indicates that it was not the first time you have done it.

You said you "kind of" slept on saturday but awoke 8 hours later at noon. 8 hours of sleep seems a bit distant from "kind of" and is actually considered too much for some people

You asked "is it possible I can ever come down off meth" yet if this was not your first exerience with meth would you not already know that answer?

Worrying that your eyes are huge and won't return to normal was kind of the icing on the cake for my being suspicious. If you are old enough to have been in a position to have used meth, odds are you'd be mature and intelligent enough to know you could find out the answer to this from a zillion places on the web other than reaching for attention by posting it to a forum. I just googled the word 'meth' and there were 25 million + results, each with plentiful information about the drug.

If your post by chance was legit, than again I apologize and I hope and will pray for you that you will never touch meth again. If my intuions are correct and you are grand-master-multiple-profile-sock-puppet-bev, than it's borderline impossible for me to wish you anything but the worst in life.

I hope I am wrong

AC
    I'm new so I'm really lost, but it is sad if this person is misrepresenting themselves. And sad that people people are dishonest on here, but I guess it happens. All I can say that anything I post is true and I am real. Thanks for helping out all of us "newbies." I guess you have to always be on your guard.

Amy