Phentermine, please help, many ??????
    394949 is offline New Member

Default Phentermine, please help, many ??????

Currently under doctor's care for weight loss. I have asked my doctor all of the questions I'm about to ask here, I would like an opinion or information from someone who has taken or currently takes phentermine for weight loss.
    Told that phentermine is addicting, my doctor told me "no problem" that I can just ween off of it if I need to. Really, how hard is it to "ween" off of?
    Secondly, will phentermine show up as an amphetamine in a drug test? Will that cause a problem with a current employer or maybe even a future employer form hiring me? My doctor has said that he would write a note for me but does that suffice in the workplace when we are talking about an amphentamine?
    Next question, has anyone ever had any physical effects from phentermine, stomach problems, organ problems, neurological problems, long terms effects etc...
    And lastly, how fast does the weight come back on once I do "ween" off of phentermine. I have lost 33 lbs. in the past 4 and 1/2 months.
    I would appreciate hearing form anyone who takes or has taken, or who knows anyone who has taken or takes phentermine, any information will be much appreciated.
    Thank you,

silentscreams is offline New Member

I had no problem after using the phentermine. It really helped me to lose the weight I needed. I had no side effects as well. I will tell you that after you stop using and later on want to try them again for some more weight lose that they won't have the same effect as they did the first time around, my experience anyway. Good luck

discouraged13 is offline New Member

i have been taking it for a little over a month, i have had side effects of aggression, insomnia, no appetite, very dry mouth, extremely dry skin, dizzyness, lack of ability to concentrate, forgetfulness and panic attacks. the doctor who prescribed it gave me a strength of 37.5mg a day i have lost over 30 pounds during that time. I had to quit because of the agression ( i am not normally a agressive person) i have confronted my child principle and my other sons coach, yelled, screamed, etc. at almost everyone. It does work but when you stop cold turkey as i did it caused extreme tiredness, and depression, i cried for almost 2 days straight. It also made me look older, my family said i looked like a meth addict. I have the sores on my arms and my scalp from the niacin working out of my system. I know this may scare you but it is true. I quit friday and i have been extremely tired, my muscles ache and i still cannot think straight. If you read up on it this is an exstememly addictive medicine. I wish you lots of luck but i did not think that looding the last 20 pounds was worth my family, friends, and health.

worriedwife is offline New Member

quote:Originally posted by 394949

Currently under doctor's care for weight loss. I have asked my doctor all of the questions I'm about to ask here, I would like an opinion or information from someone who has taken or currently takes phentermine for weight loss.
    Told that phentermine is addicting, my doctor told me "no problem" that I can just ween off of it if I need to. Really, how hard is it to "ween" off of?
    Secondly, will phentermine show up as an amphetamine in a drug test? Will that cause a problem with a current employer or maybe even a future employer form hiring me? My doctor has said that he would write a note for me but does that suffice in the workplace when we are talking about an amphentamine?
    Next question, has anyone ever had any physical effects from phentermine, stomach problems, organ problems, neurological problems, long terms effects etc...
    And lastly, how fast does the weight come back on once I do "ween" off of phentermine. I have lost 33 lbs. in the past 4 and 1/2 months.
    I would appreciate hearing form anyone who takes or has taken, or who knows anyone who has taken or takes phentermine, any information will be much appreciated.
    Thank you,
    hi! just wanted to let you know that i have been taking phentermine for 6 months off and on and lost 40 pounds i love them, when i ran out i did not want to gain weight back so in a few weeks ordered more i had no problems with them or without them i do have a dry mouth sometimes when taking them but other than that nothing i have not heard anything bad about them i have heard people say they are addictive i have ran out of them and not needed them just wanted to have some through the holidays so i would not gain the weight back they have really helped me, i only take a 1/2 of 37.5 aday. good luck. look up phentermine side effects on the net.

lizery is offline Member

I had no issues with phentermine, I did notice when I quit taking them that I was very tired though. Didn't think of that,duh! I actually like Bontril MUCH better for weight loss. I have lost almost 50 lbs in 5 months.

Meltonwz is offline New Member

I have been taking phentermine for 8 days and have lost 7 pounds. I'm sure it my weight loss will slow down soon but I haven't had any side effects. I am very pleases with it so far. I am also under a doctors care. Let me know how its going for you long term users.

Dianne Melton

Beautiful is offline New Member

This is week 3 for me on Phentermine. The only side effect I've had is dry mouth. I am constantly putting vaseline on my lips and I stay thirsty. I don't know how much weight I've lost, because I have not weighed, but I do feel better in my clothing.
    About how much do you eat during the day?
    Do you exercise too, if so how much?
    They say you really won't see results untill day 21.. I am on day 17.

joomla is offline New Member

Default how to avoid from ordering fake

How to avoid from ordering fake phentermine;

1) Never, ever buy anything from an email. Be warned
    2) Check the found pharmacy in rating reviews http://www.cleopsa.com/pharmacies/phentermine.html
    3). Make sure again that everything is ok with the shop in www.ripoffreport.com
    4) Pay attention to the similar titles such Phentramin, Phenteramin, Phentramin-D. These are herbal fakes or white chalk.