percocet drug test
    cuda340 is offline New Member

Default percocet drug test

I take 10mg percocet avery 4 hours. I go to pain management.They tested me to make sure I'm taking it. I was tested and it came back negative. How is this possible? The morning of the test I had already taken 2 pills.

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Had you taken the correct amount during the days prior to the test exactly as prescribed? Had you skipped doses at all???

I have takin it exactly as proscribed everyday since the day 5 months ago it was proscribed to me

Cuda ... then I don't know what to say unless there was something wrong with the testing process they used. I would ask for another test. That would be the only way to correct this.

Thank you I got a letter from pain management in the mail They said they are discharging from them and I will have to find another pain management center that was May,21 2008 so I don't think thell let me retest.The hard thing for me is I did everything right and don't know what else to do.How do I know they tested me right?

It's probably hard to tell at this point. I don't really know what to say about this one. I would attempt to explain to them that you have taken meds correctly, that you want to be restested. If they refuse, that argument would be how I would approach the next dr. But I would attempt to rectify this situation first as you don't want this following you if it can be helped. Good luck.