Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
OC SUBOXONE need advise
    Xopiatehead is offline Junior Member

Red face OC SUBOXONE need advise

Hello to all my fellow addicts,
    I am new here to this site and wanted to get some advice from what seems to be full of well, ME
    I really never knew there were so many of us, especially the ME that really needs help and believe me I need it badly. I really hope someone has some good advice on getting me off the wonderfull drug that I love to hate. It is slowly ruining my life, my girls life, and taking me from my children. It makes me grouchy, mean and basically unbearable if I don't have it. It's also extremely difficult phycially to get out of bed unless my horrible friend is there to help start the day. I know all of you know exactly what I am talking about. I hate life like this, it's no way to live. Everything is based on it, going on vacation, work, play, everything. If ya got it, game on !!! if not game off and DOWN. Please help me change my life. I want it back and I am ready to give it a shot.
    I have been on about 480mg of OC for a really long time, (at least for a year now) but it has not always been that bad, I have been on opiates of some sort now for as long as I can remember. I have started to stock up soboxone 8mg for a little bit now, and I have about 70 or so. I want to start them and get off of the OC. I am not sure how to go about this as there is so much and so different advice on here. How long do we have to wait before starting the suboxone and why? Thank you so much in advance for any help that anyone can give. I am looking forward to starting this battle and winning. WE CAN DO THIS AND WE WILL

Tessaalmost40 is offline New Member

I am sorry you have to go thru this disease. My seggestion is cantact you DR. or a local pharmacy. Call anonomious if you need to. We us addicts hhave alll kinds of ways we think it should be done but "WE" aare not the real deal. Let me know if I can et you a phine # to call someone that can be strat with you and has experance with That drug. Best wishes TA40 peace out!

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Xopiatehead View Post
    Hello to all my fellow addicts,
    I am new here to this site and wanted to get some advice from what seems to be full of well, ME
    I really never knew there were so many of us, especially the ME that really needs help and believe me I need it badly. I really hope someone has some good advice on getting me off the wonderfull drug that I love to hate. It is slowly ruining my life, my girls life, and taking me from my children. It makes me grouchy, mean and basically unbearable if I don't have it. It's also extremely difficult phycially to get out of bed unless my horrible friend is there to help start the day. I know all of you know exactly what I am talking about. I hate life like this, it's no way to live. Everything is based on it, going on vacation, work, play, everything. If ya got it, game on !!! if not game off and DOWN. Please help me change my life. I want it back and I am ready to give it a shot.
    I have been on about 480mg of OC for a really long time, (at least for a year now) but it has not always been that bad, I have been on opiates of some sort now for as long as I can remember. I have started to stock up soboxone 8mg for a little bit now, and I have about 70 or so. I want to start them and get off of the OC. I am not sure how to go about this as there is so much and so different advice on here. How long do we have to wait before starting the suboxone and why? Thank you so much in advance for any help that anyone can give. I am looking forward to starting this battle and winning. WE CAN DO THIS AND WE WILL

If you have 80 suboxone (8mg) stashed and you're really ready to follow some suggestions I will walk you right through this whole thing if you want me to. I can take you from where you are now to being totally done with the sub as well. That is the key in most instances, getting totally clean from all opiates. I only require that we have to do it the right way starting from day one. I'm busy but will always work in one more person if they are willing to go along with what I ask. Go to and read the following link first. It's my post on suboxone/subutex therapy. Our success ratio is incredible and the price is right! If you do what is suggested this is relatively painless. Here's the link .....

http://www.drugs.com/forum/featured-...apy-50887.html

You should also pull up the links on this post to the COWS worksheet (clinical opioid withdrawal scale). This is in the INDUCTION section of the link. It's the best foolproof method that exists for starting induction at the proper time in your w/d process so the subs work most effectively on you. The induction, or the way you begin, is possibly the most important part of this deal. It will make your life so much easier if the induction is done corrrectly.

I've done this deal with lots of people. We always end up with the patient being on lots less suboxone than they ever thought they would make it on. We can talk more after you read the aforementioned links. Check out what I've mentioned here and let me know your feelings. I would love to see another success story in you. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Thank you very much Robert_325, I would be very grateful and YES YES YES I am ready, We are ready as we both of us have committed to getting off this things, I have read the link you sent. The last time I used was today about 11am EST. I swallowed one 60mg OC. I have been trying to taper down the OC use for the last few days and have stopped snorting them. Its not been very long since I stopped snorting them. I am ready and I will follow your advise as I really don't want to trade one monster for another.
    Thank you again

Hi Robert_325
    I am anxious to start this and as I understand this process, How you start is the most important part. Please let me know when we can start or how to get started so this will stick. I want a great start. Thank you again for all your help.

Scott

Anonymous Guest

Hi Robert_325
    I am anxious to start this and as I understand this process, How you start is the most important part. Please let me know when we can start or how to get started so this will stick. I want a great start. Thank you again for all your help.

Scott
    Hi Xopiatehead
    Roberts computer in down right ... but if you ready to start we can find a way I will call him and post on here and tell you what to do,,,if you want
    also musicman is around he can also do an induction...let us know when you want to start..
    Talk to you soon, Melinda

Goodmorning all,
    I want to start now, I'm scared to death.. really I don't know whats going to happen I know that horrible sick feeling along with the pain that's even now on the way and I hate it, My mind is racing on how to stop it, I hate it more than anything I would almost rather die cause I think that's whats coming it hurts so bad, I really don't know if I can deal with everything all at once, both of us quitting at the same time. I have two bad knees and a bad back. That pain is bad enough but I know this has to be done, I want to do it. I hate being a slave to this. Today is her birthday, boy what a present. I don't really know if she understands whats on the way because I have been a pretty good provider of this horrible drug. I feel like I am rambling. Sorry. I know we can do this, we have to its the only way. I keep telling myself that over and over and over. I have slowed way down. Yesterday I only had 3 60mg and one this morning instead of my usual dose of 2 80s. What is the best way to start this and still function. When can we start the suboxone. I get my children back this weekend, will we be able to function by then? is that enough time to start the suboxone properly? We both want a good start because we both really want to do this right. Thank you for your help and advise. I am so scared the suboxone wont work, I have heard people say that when they were sick that suboxone didn't touch it and other people have said that its a miracle drug. Did it not work cause they didn't wait long enough to start it or what. Do you guys know?
    Thank you again everybody, I'm so very grateful for your prayers and support. I know all things are possible through Christ. I need him and all of you more than I have ever needed before in my life. Thank you again
    Scott

Anonymous Guest

Default Don"t worry

I just read your posts and wanted to share that I had all the same fears as you. You are very lucky to have found Robert and he will guide you through this the correct way .My husband and I started on Subs at the same time It did not work for us with one of us using and the other on Suboxone.If you do what Robert says you will both be fairly comfortable maybe even feel great.we started at about 12mg-too high but we didnt meet Robert yet .We have been on for about 7 weeks and are down to .25 and skipping days.Don't worry about that yet either. The end part takes awhile and its strange but we never really looked into what the drugs were doing to us or how long we were on them but when I started on the Subs I wanted to be off as quick as possible.I tapered too fast several times and that just doesnt help either.AllI wanted to really tell you is Do the induction with Robert and follow his instructions to the letter.When I tried to do it my way it just set me back.If you read our posts you will see some stupid thigs I did. But all is ok now .Listen tto Robert Melinda and Musicman .There are also many people on this site who know what your going through and really want to help.Post with any questions or fears and people will help.The worst thing for me in the beginning was fear and tremendous anxiety.Looking back none of it was necessary.I was afraid the suboxone wouldnt work on me either. It did, in about 20 minutes.I have read thousand of posts and info and have never heard of it not working Just make sure you are in withdraw-we all know what that feels like. Robert will explain everything. I just didnt want you two to worry .It will be OK . We will read your posts to see how your doing Linda

Anonymous Guest

Default One more thing

Yes you will be able to function and take care of your childrenThey are probably one of the main reasons you are going to do this Youll feel better tomorrow.Youll probably look back and think it was the best birthday present your girlfriend could have gotten.Linda

Anonymous Guest

We are sharing our experiences with what has worked repeatedly on this forum. We are not drs and recommend seeking advice from the professional of your choice in all matters that concern you.

Sub therapy is becoming the gold standard for treating opiate addiction. The main problem we see is most standard forms of sub treatment consists of a standard one-size-fits-all method for treating patients. Everyone receives the same treatment and it doesn’t work best that way. All too often a high dose is used initially as drug companies are recommending a high enough dose that will work for the most troublesome patients being used on everyone. This results in horror stories for too many patients. Most patients need very little medication for it to be the most effective.

Patients do best when treated symptomatically. Drs are being advised by drug manufacturers to RX way too much medication for whatever reasons according to the success we’ve experienced sharing among ourselves. There are always some exceptions as with any medication, but the exceptions are few and far between. When over-medicated so many of these patients under drs’ care come here as basket cases from taking too much sub.

Please review this post before asking questions about sub therapy. Many of the most commonly asked questions are addressed here for your convenience. Personal attention is then recommended at the point where the suggestions offered here cease to apply to you.

INDUCTION

This is one of the most important parts of sub therapy. If a person is not inducted properly they most always experience ongoing problems. The standard method of administering 8mg followed by an additional 8mg and so on until we often see patients being inducted with amounts as high as 32mg and more consistently proves to NOT be in the patient’s best interest.

The purpose of induction is quite simply to stabilize the patient. But we find the induction most effective when the patient is inducted at the lowest dose possible. We suggest using 2mg dosing increments dispensed at least one hour apart. This allows the patient plenty of time to make sure they are receiving maximum benefit from the medication with each additional dose. We seldom find it necessary to induct ANYONE at any more than 8mg. We have people who have inducted at 4mg – 6mg and done very well.

The people who do best historically are those who begin this therapy at the lowest effective dose. This can only be determined by a slow induction process administering minimal amounts of medication at each dosing. There are instances where higher doses are required but we still find it in the patient’s best interest to always follow the aforementioned process. 2mg drug increases administered at least an hour apart is the best way in which to determine the most effective induction amount required.

We have found things work best when the induction process lasts for a period of three days. The first day is when the patient is initially stabilized. On the second day the induction dose is split into two equal doses as this will help with making tapering easier later in the process. At the end of three days we find that the dose used to stabilize the patient can be reduced by 25% and this becomes the lowest effective dose. So doing all of this takes three days. For example if you are inducted at 8mg then after three days you should be fine reducing your dose to 6mg. This is where the patient remains until they begin to taper down their respective doses.

Allowing three days provides ample time to adjust the induction dose as may be required to maintain the stability of the patient. Those patients who don’t stabilize properly have problems throughout their therapy. That is true 100% of the time. The amount used to stabilize doesn’t seem to be as important as the process by which the induction is done.

It’s imperative the patient be in a state of moderately severe to severe w/d at the time of induction. Otherwise it’s likely the patient will experience precipitated w/d. In short they can get very sick. The time required after stopping different drugs (most RX pills vs methadone vs street drugs) varies some but the best guide is the COWS worksheet which most drs use some form of anyway. COWS (clinical opioid withdrawal scale) Go to www.suboxone.com/pdfs/OWR.pdf for the worksheet. If you make sure you’re at a 26 or above accumulatively on the worksheet then you will normally do well with induction. The score of 26 is a minimum. This is very important as precipitated w/d is not fun.

It’s suggested that you go to the Need To Talk forum and check the thread titled Glad To Be Here as this is a recent induction done exactly as recommended above. More recent examples will follow. All communications are there to read on this thread. It just shows how simple this process is if done correctly. The final induction was at 6mg in this particular example.

USING SUB TO GET PAST THE OPIATE DETOX

Most of us are pretty strong believers in 12 step recovery. Even those who don’t participate in NA, AA, or whatever usually rely on church, family, or a combination of all the above for a solid system of support. Most addicts will agree it’s almost impossible to do this on our own and stay clean forever.

We agree with the medical community that a solid recovery program is nearly imperative with sub therapy as once the sub therapy ends you are on your own. Sub is an opiate. That’s why it’s called opiate replacement therapy. So when we stop the sub our long term chances are so much increased if we are involved in a quality program of recovery whatever that program might be for you.

It takes only a matter of a couple weeks, a little longer with methadone, but the point being it only takes a short time and the original opiate detox is past. We are no longer in real need of a medication used to get us past the detox. So this is where we begin to taper down.

There are ongoing arguments regarding how long one should remain on sub that are based on our using history. The success we have seen to date shows best results are overwhelmingly on the side of using sub short term. We have started to taper in as little as a week and hardly ever over three weeks following induction. People are being inducted and tapering down to nothing in a matter of 4-6 weeks average. There are no horror stories to date from anyone using sub therapy on our forum or at least none from those who use it the way we have suggested.

None of this means that some people won’t do well using sub as a maintenance medication. We just haven’t had that experience here yet. Possibly after the medication is used for a longer period of time we will see something different. Sub really hasn’t been used long term by enough people to make any statements based on any facts yet.

TAPERING

We are only going to address tapers from the induction process through reaching 4mg. Once you reach 4mg the thing that has made us successful is dealing with each person individually and according to their individual symptoms. If you have difficulty at 6mg rather than 4mg then get with us individually at that point. You may do just fine on your own all the way to 0mg following this taper plan. It’s quite obvious that we are all different to an extent.

The problems we see most often with traditional sub drs’ treatment programs are that they are very expensive and they are all the same just about regarding method. Initially the patient is RXd a high amount of medication (as much as 16-32mg are seen often) when NO ONE here ever required over 12mg in an induction (as of 12/18/08). Most are 8mg or less.

We begin tapering down until we get to the 4mg level and then we try to work individually with members. It’s quite basic reducing to 4mg. That can be accomplished by a formula. But getting to 0mg is more difficult especially for those who come to this site having been on sub elsewhere for a long time or some other type or circumstance.

Some people taper right down to zero with the standard tapering formula. That is if you will reduce by 25% of the total daily dose and maintain that dose for a period of four full days while experiencing no w/d symptoms it’s safe to reduce again by another 25% and expect the same results. If you experience any w/d symptoms during the four day period you can take .5mg sliver and the w/d symptoms usually dissipate immediately. If you require slivers to remain stable at any level you should start over the next day trying to put four days together again.

The reason for sometimes feeling w/d symptoms is the long half life of buprenorphine, the main drug that is in sub. To be very simple it can take days before we experience the w/d symptoms from sub. So this is why we wait for four days to allow for the half life. When we make it four days without symptoms we should be fine reducing again.

It’s not uncommon to have some minor side effects from sub as with almost any medication. There can be some depression, sleep problems, anxiety. So we suggest not taking the sub close to bedtime, get some mild to moderate exercise depending on your condition, there are things to do that will help lots of things. But stick with the same principles all the way down as far as you are comfortable. We are here to help at that point.

Robert_325

Anonymous Guest

I pulled this up for you to read...it will help till I can talk to Robert or Musicman see this
    talk to yousoon, Melinda
    It's the post before this one

musicman48 is offline Senior Member

Goodmorning all,
    I want to start now, I'm scared to death.. really I don't know whats going to happen I know that horrible sick feeling along with the pain that's even now on the way and I hate it, My mind is racing on how to stop it, I hate it more than anything I would almost rather die cause I think that's whats coming it hurts so bad, I really don't know if I can deal with everything all at once, both of us quitting at the same time. I have two bad knees and a bad back. That pain is bad enough but I know this has to be done, I want to do it. I hate being a slave to this. Today is her birthday, boy what a present. I don't really know if she understands whats on the way because I have been a pretty good provider of this horrible drug. I feel like I am rambling. Sorry. I know we can do this, we have to its the only way. I keep telling myself that over and over and over. I have slowed way down. Yesterday I only had 3 60mg and one this morning instead of my usual dose of 2 80s. What is the best way to start this and still function. When can we start the suboxone. I get my children back this weekend, will we be able to function by then? is that enough time to start the suboxone properly? We both want a good start because we both really want to do this right. Thank you for your help and advise. I am so scared the suboxone wont work, I have heard people say that when they were sick that suboxone didn't touch it and other people have said that its a miracle drug. Did it not work cause they didn't wait long enough to start it or what. Do you guys know?
    Thank you again everybody, I'm so very grateful for your prayers and support. I know all things are possible through Christ. I need him and all of you more than I have ever needed before in my life. Thank you again
    Scott
    You must score a 26 on the cows scale before you start suboxone. There is a link below this post.You will certainly be able to function on suboxone.The first few days you will be in an extra good mood with more energy than normal. Most of the people who have problems wwith suboxone started it too soon,or stopped abruptly and did not titrate properly.Long term users of suboxone often have problems too.Most of the time this is the Drs fault. The worse the withdrawal symptoms the better the suboxone induction will be for you.Good luck

http://www.suboxone.com/pdfs/OWR.pdf

musicman48 is offline Senior Member

Goodmorning all,
    Scott
    Just checking in to see if you were doing ok.MM

Default Hi Scott

Goodmorning all,
    Scott

Scott ... first of all you are absolutely correct in that all things are possible through Christ. Keep that in mind as you do this. Remember not to question God's ability to help. You've just got to do your part correctly too. He likes when you cooperate. And if you're going to worry then don't pray. If you pray then don't worry. They don't work well together. You've got to have faith and worry is contradictory in relation to faith.

You've been receiving great advice while I've been experiencing computer provider problems with my GOOD buddies Comcast. I can't stand that company. At any rate I hope you are following the induction advice from my post on sub therapy that Melinda posted above. If you are then you should be doing perfectly. The suggestions in that sub therapy post DO WORK! But you really do need to be at that magic number 26 minimum on the COWS worksheet if you don't wish to go into precipitated w/d. And that precip w/d sucks really bad. You can be sick for three or four days if you mess it up. Talk to me, tell me what's going on.

Fill me in Scott. Tell me what is going on as I've been offline for almost a week and I don't see anything you've posted in a few days. Where are you at with this deal? Fill me in on what happening and we can get on track just fine. Just relax and talk to me. God bless.
    Last edited by Robert_325; 03-28-2009 at 09:28 AM.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Hi Robert,
    I am ashamed to admit that I have not started the induction process as of yet, I failed my start. I have used some but have slowed way down, I have gone from at least 480mg a day down to about 180mg a day. I continue to lower my dose every day, I do not feel good by any means but I don't meet the magic number of 26 on the cows scale. I am going to target this Sunday at a start date and take nothing, Its not because I am out of meds its because I really want to do this. I would be lying if I said I was not scared, I am terrified to be honest. I am glad to see that you are a christian Robert, I believe in my heart that God has led me to this site, you, along with everybody else on here that has helped me to know that I am not alone. What you said about worry and prayer is so very profound. I have never heard it put that way but it makes so much sense. It really hit home with me. Not just on this issue but that applies to so much of my life, so thank you for that. I have been praying for Gods help to get me off this terrible drug and I believe that all of you are an answer to prayer. I will talk to you and I will keep you updated and I promise to follow your advise to the letter as I don't want to trade one problem for another with the sub as I know that can be abused to and I have a tendency to abuse everything like that.

Thanks again,
    Scott

Hi Robert,
    I am ashamed to admit that I have not started the induction process as of yet, I failed my start. I have used some but have slowed way down, I have gone from at least 480mg a day down to about 180mg a day. I continue to lower my dose every day, I do not feel good by any means but I don't meet the magic number of 26 on the cows scale. I am going to target this Sunday at a start date and take nothing, Its not because I am out of meds its because I really want to do this. I would be lying if I said I was not scared, I am terrified to be honest. I am glad to see that you are a christian Robert, I believe in my heart that God has led me to this site, you, along with everybody else on here that has helped me to know that I am not alone. What you said about worry and prayer is so very profound. I have never heard it put that way but it makes so much sense. It really hit home with me. Not just on this issue but that applies to so much of my life, so thank you for that. I have been praying for Gods help to get me off this terrible drug and I believe that all of you are an answer to prayer. I will talk to you and I will keep you updated and I promise to follow your advise to the letter as I don't want to trade one problem for another with the sub as I know that can be abused to and I have a tendency to abuse everything like that.

Thanks again,
    Scott

You don't have to apologize or be ashamed of anything to anyone here, least of all me. IF you only knew how totally trashed out I was about eight years ago. I was taking over 1000mg of oxy, 300-400mg of 10/650 lorcets, 20-25 soma, 20mg of xanax and 6-8mg of klonopin all each day plus other assorted garbage. And I started this nonsense in 1968, so I'm lucky one up on you there. You aren't doing anything others here haven't already done.

There is no better time to begin than tomorrow on Sunday. That works perfectly. You should stop taking anything else though RIGHT NOW and wait until I get home from church tomorrow so we can talk about your status regarding the COWS worksheet. If you begin too soon you will blow this entire thing. But if you let me walk you through the induction you will end up feeling better than you've felt since you were in high school. The choice is yours but those are my suggestions for a successful induction. Then just follow my dosing instructions and you'll be drug free including the subs in 6-8 weeks max without going through a bunch of bad w/d symptoms.

I will tell you that I got clean and relapsed numerous times, more times than I care to count. It wasn't until I put my faith in Christ that ALL of my w/d symptoms and cravings were totally removed from me. I've never wanted another pain pill since. The thought of taking them makes me ill today. Have faith, He won't forsake you ... at least He's never let me down yet.

IF you really believe that God brought you to this forum for the purpose of getting clean then you should follow the aforementioned suggestions. If you take one more single pill today then you aren't ready and you might as well get wasted. If you're really ready follow the above suggestions, don't take another pill no matter what until we agree it's time to begin sub induction tomorrow afternoon. Just tell me if you take any so I won't be rushing home after church tomorrow to do this with you. If I don't hear otherwise I'm going to be here about 1:00 tomorrow CST in Houston. It's 6:45 here now so you can match that up with whatever time zone you're in. Don't let us BOTH down and blow this off for tomorrow. God will do for us what we can't do for ourselves but even He expects us to do our part of the deal too. God bless.

Thanks for understanding, I do believe that and I really do want to quit, I did my last 30 about 930pm EST. I am in Bristol, Tn I would love to be able to swap phone numbers but I am not sure if that is something that is acceptable on here so I guess I am asking if that's OK. Its always been hard for me to give my problems to God, I seem to drop them off at the door and them pick them back up on my way out if ya know what I mean. I have been saved most of my life even though I have not lived my life the way I should have so far. God keeps tapping me on the shoulder and I keep trying to live my life the way I am suppose to but keep back sliding. I pray all the time for God to please show me what he wants my to do, To just open the door and I will walk through. I know he is in my life on a daily basis. Its me that's the problem and I don't blame God for anything. I am trying to give him this problem but I also understand that I have to do my part and I am going to with your help. Thank you so much for being there. It really means a lot. I will shoot you strait with this so Please don't ever think I am wasting your time, I am very grateful your here. I will be home from church about an hour before you I think. It will be about 1pm EST. I think I am an hour ahead of you.

Thanks again

I will talk with you after church. You most likely won't be ready for induction though until well up into the day if you dosed tonight. You've got to do this the right way. I'll talk to you tomorrow. God bless.

kingofcars is offline New Member

ill tell you i know first hand on how hard this battle is. i had 2 years clean last month and relapsed. What helped me stay clean is na and aa meetings. i worked the steps got a sponsor got a great network of guys and started off doing a 90 in 90. thats 90 meetings in 90 days wether your on the suboxone at first just give it a try. i first tryed methadone/suboxone/phychiatrists/religion/the marijuana maintenance program and many other things. Meetings saved my life. go there raise your hand and say hi im so and so and im new and i would like to get some phone numbers of some guys who can help me in this battle. i was on a downward spiral to hell when someone recommened this to me (my father also a recovering addict). please just give it a try i feel your pain and understand how hard this is. i really realted to your sentence on saying that you cant even do a vacation without making sure your not sick. god bless and good luck. no ones going to judge you if your on suboxone at the meetings or not. ******** i would say hi my name is ________ and i want to stay clean someone recommened i come here i just started suboxone and i want to stay clean or i feel like i might die.. i feel for you and you are in my prayers.

Thanks for understanding, I do believe that and I really do want to quit, I did my last 30 about 930pm EST. I am in Bristol, Tn I would love to be able to swap phone numbers but I am not sure if that is something that is acceptable on here so I guess I am asking if that's OK. Its always been hard for me to give my problems to God, I seem to drop them off at the door and them pick them back up on my way out if ya know what I mean. I have been saved most of my life even though I have not lived my life the way I should have so far. God keeps tapping me on the shoulder and I keep trying to live my life the way I am suppose to but keep back sliding. I pray all the time for God to please show me what he wants my to do, To just open the door and I will walk through. I know he is in my life on a daily basis. Its me that's the problem and I don't blame God for anything. I am trying to give him this problem but I also understand that I have to do my part and I am going to with your help. Thank you so much for being there. It really means a lot. I will shoot you strait with this so Please don't ever think I am wasting your time, I am very grateful your here. I will be home from church about an hour before you I think. It will be about 1pm EST. I think I am an hour ahead of you.

Thanks again

I've been looking for you. You still going to do this???? God bless.

I am here, YES I want to do this.
    Thanks

I am here, YES I want to do this.
    Thanks

If you are ready then we need to do this EXACTLY according to the induction procedure in my suboxone/subutex therapy post in Featured Drugs. Do you have the COWS worksheet to score your w/d symptoms? When was the last time you took any opiates and what/how much did you take?

The induction is the most important part of this. Tell me how you're feeling too so I know where you stand. This is going to take us most of the remainder of today to do this properly. Actually when I do an induction myself it's a four day process. But if you do it with me I guarantee it will be done right.

I will watch for your reply. You're about to become a new human being if you will just be naive enough to do as I ask. God bless.

Hi Robert,
    Last time I used was last night about 930pm EST I swallowed 3 30mg OC between 930 and 10. I have not used since then. I have a painfully funny feeling in the back of my knees, both knees ache really bad along with the rest of my body, its not intolerable as of yet. My chest is starting to burn and I feel that icky sick feeling creeping into my body. This sucks already but I know it has to get worse before it gets better. I have had some car problems before church this morning and I have been out working on the car, That sucked even more but the car turned out to be a simple fix, and you are making me out to be a simple fix to, LOL I"m trying to keep my spirits up. Its hard. Its even harder to keep my girls spirits up as she is depressed big time. I know its the opiates and other evil forces that are hard at work right now. I pray with her and try to keep her strong which makes this even harder on me. Its hard not to just give her some and say tomorrow but its today. I believe that tomorrow never comes and yesterday never was, its always today. Thanks again for your help.

Scott

Who so ever will may come:
    Chosen before the foundation of the world

Scott,

W/D is just now beginning. You need to be lots worse before you're ready to begin. Check back with me in a few hours. And don't use no matter what! God bless.

dago77 is offline Senior Member

....Whats up Scott! People are pullin for you dude! Take the step and start the subs. Read all the great stories that went so well! You can do this!

Ryan

This sucks, I'm sick bad. I'm at a 23 on the scale. Back to bed and try to sleep. Can I have a xanex ?

Anonymous Guest

Default Just a bit longer

Hi Just wanted you to know that we are pupraying for you .My husband and I were in same situation in January. Hang in there- you have made the right decision and you will feel much better very soon .

If it was not for the bathroom I would swear I was dead and in hell, best i can tell I"m at a 32, I"m so sick. How much can I have of the sub, is xanex OK to help sleep. Talk to me pleaswe

Thjanks

If it was not for the bathroom I would swear I was dead and in hell, best i can tell I"m at a 32, I"m so sick. How much can I have of the sub, is xanex OK to help sleep. Talk to me pleaswe

Thjanks

Sorry I had an emergency and was not here. I apologize. Your'e going to be okay now. Take 4mg immediately. Then post to me. Tell me how you're doing as we speak. I apologize again. Also take some immodium AD for the diarrhea. Take a couple ASAP. God bless.
    Last edited by Robert_325; 03-30-2009 at 11:35 AM.

Anonymous Guest

Default Are you OK?

Hi this is Linda . I am worried about you. Last I saw you were way off the COWS scale. Did you take the Suboxone ? Please let us know how your doing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast