To NikNak1
    Mattj69 is offline New Member

Default To NikNak1

Hi NikNak, relapsed today again in two weeks....I see my Dr. today at 3.30pm Oct 27th.....hope that he helps me.....I really don''t know if I can do this.....I feel really sick and my relapse put me into more withdrwawls....cold/hot sweats that I have not experienced in about two weeks....just wanted to let you know where I'm at sorry such a short note. not feeling like typping much right now....Please see this thread and respond back to me....Mattj69

NikNak1 is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mattj69 View Post
    Hi NikNak, relapsed today again in two weeks....I see my Dr. today at 3.30pm Oct 27th.....hope that he helps me.....I really don''t know if I can do this.....I feel really sick and my relapse put me into more withdrwawls....cold/hot sweats that I have not experienced in about two weeks....just wanted to let you know where I'm at sorry such a short note. not feeling like typping much right now....Please see this thread and respond back to me....Mattj69
    Matt,so sorry you are feeling bad but what is done is done...you are not the first to relapse and sadly you won't be the last. We've all been there I'm sure. Feeling as bad as you do now proves it was a move in the wrong direction right? Good news is this does not mean that you have to give up, or that you can't do this. I was one of those people who took longer to come of Subs and had to reduce the amount in really small doses. Have a laugh, at the end of my taper I had to crush my 2mg pill into 16 pieces before I even skipped a day. If you are suffering so much at the dose you are at and that it is causing you to relapse...tell Robert, he will help you find a dose where you can do this more comfortably. I am not sure if the amount of Sub you were on was because you did not have enough Sub until you next saw your Doc or if it was part of the taper plan you arranged with Robert but whatever the case, if you are struggling to the point where you really can not cope...let him know...he is busy on here but he will get back to you and help you...I'm sure he wants nothing more than to see you free of this addiction, just as I do. You can do this Matt...I'm not giving up on you, so don't you go giving up now. If you have not already, write to Robert as soon as you can and let him know where you are at. It might be that he sees this thread first. Will wait to here how it went with the Doc.
    Big hugs
    Niknak

Hey Matt...Hope you are ok out there...If you read this , let us know how you are doing.
    Big Hugs
    Nik

Quote Originally Posted by NikNak1 View Post
    Hey Matt...Hope you are ok out there...If you read this , let us know how you are doing.
    Big Hugs
    Nik
    Doh...just got your PM. Glad you are doing well.