• 1 Post By Strong Desire
  • 1 Post By caughtagain
  • 2 Post By deleted116
  • 1 Post By Leeanne15
  • 1 Post By caughtagain
  • 4 Post By Leeanne15
  • 1 Post By caughtagain
  • 2 Post By Anonymous
New Thread For Leeanne15.....Addicted For About 15 Years!...Need Help Please!
    Strong Desire is offline Advanced Member

Default New Thread For Leeanne15.....Addicted For About 15 Years!...Need Help Please!

And here ya go Leeanne! Hope this helps and gets you many replies!

Big Hugs,
    Karen

New Member Join Date:Jul 2012
    Hi everyone, I'm an addict and have been for probably 15 years.
    That's hard to say but so true.
    I took my last pill on Friday morning around 7:00am.
    I took around 4-6 hydros a day, just to feel normal.
    The high of it went away a long time ago. Nobody knows about it besides my
    husband. He has supported me through this and reassures me everyday how
    proud of me he is. I'm thankful to have him. Anyways, my biggest problem so far has been
    the sleepless night and crying a lot. I woke up this morning and felt good, then about an hour later
    I got real nauseas and vomitted. Now I feel a little better.
    My question is if my last pill was Friday morning am I about over the physical part of this?
    A quote was sent to my email today, ( I get quotes everyday) and I wanted to share the one I
    received today....
    The elevator to success is out of order. You'll have to use the
    stairs.......one day at a time. Like Reply Reply With Quote .
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yesterday, 04:48 PM #2 Strong Desire
    Hi Leeanne,

Welcome to the forum! You've come to the right place for sure! You can expect your symptoms to last anywhere between 3-10 days or so. Everyone is different so it depends on many things. But usually after 5 days things seem to ease up quite a bit for most people.

I will put the link below for the Thomas Recipe. It contains lots of things that will help you with your symptoms. I might suggest that you NOT use the Benzo's that are recommended in the recipe. Don't need another addiction to add right now.

Here is the link......

The Thomas Recipe
    http://www.drugs.com/forum/featured-...wal-35169.html <-----click!

Lots of people here use it and most report how wonderful it is while detoxing! You've done the first and hardest part and that is to admit you have a problem. Not you can do something about it! I will keep checking on you quite often. My story is in the 'Need to Talk" section here. You can take a look if you wish.

Again welcome and you will see that there are many wonderful people here that really do "get it" as so many others simply do not. Post often and use this thread as your journal to look back on and see how far you've come. That really does help! I'll talk to you again real soon ok?! Blessings to you always!

Big Hugs,
    Karen Reply Reply With Quote .
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yesterday, 04:52 PM #3 Strong Desire
    Senior Member Join Date:Jun 2012
    Oh.....and that quote was right on the money! That is EXACTLY what you need to do. Take it one day at a time! That equals success for sure!

Hugs,
    Yesterday, 09:55 PM #4 Leeanne15
    View Profile View Forum Posts
    Karen,
    Thank you so much for the encouraging words. I so needed that. I've benn reading this site for the past week and it does help knowing you're not alone. Sometimes I wish these doctors who give plenty pills a month every month to patients would have to take them too. If that makes any sense. I never ever wanna see a pain pill again. I just can't fathom how I let this get to where it did. It makes me sick to my stomach. The money, the lies, the sneaking around to get them. Heck, I couldn't even plan trips for the weekend unless I had enough. Anyways, sorry for boring everyone, I just had to get this off my chest.
    Today is day 3 for me and right now, I actually feel decent. Went for a bike ride this afternoon withy husband for about 30-40 minutes and it felt good. I'm hoping day 4 will be better than today. One can dream cant they? I've heard day 4 is brutal. Ugghhh!!!
    I was taking 4-6 lorcet 10's everyday and thought that was the only way to get any thing done. They are the devil. I think my anxiety comes from wondering when my next
    wd symptom will come. I hate this, I wanna see the end of the tunnel. I will pray for each and everyone of you here because we all deserve to feel normal again. Thanks for taking the time to read this. I know it helps me a ton...... Like Reply Reply With Quote .
    Yesterday, 10:57 PM #5 Strong Desire
    Leeanne,

It WILL get better for you and that is a promise! You never have to use another pill again. I did the very same things that you have done. And I tried and tried to get free of those pills, but just wasn't strong enough. So I had no choice but to try and use Suboxone and that was what saved me.

This is my very first day clean for over 7 long years! And I started with having a headache at a party and a guy giving me what I thought was a tylenol or a motrin. One single pill! Boy was I wrong. And when that feeling hit, I was in love! No stopping me then.

Your habit although very addictive, is actually not that many pills in the grand scheme of things. And if you go after your wanting to be clean as hard as you have in trying to obtain the pills when you wanted and needed them, you will succeed where I failed. You have a great start to getting free and saving your life!

And that exercise is KEY! It helps your natural endorphins to begin to work again. And staying busy keeps your mind off of it. You are doing all the right things now. You only need to remain vigilant and want it more than anything else. It really sounds like you do!

Get those things from the Thomas Recipe....they really do help! And eventually you should try to go to some NA or AA meetings for continued support. I am doing that right now. I love it too! Those people there really do get it! Thanks for posting. And remember to keep posting. It helps so much to do that here. And you can look back anytime and see how far you've come. Take care and if I can be of any further help, please let me know. Bless you girl.

Lotsa Love,
    Karen Last edited by Strong Desire; Yesterday at 11:01 PM. Reply Reply With Quote .
    Yesterday, 11:07 PM #6 Strong Desire
    Leeanne,

I also wanted to tell you that you began this thread in the "painkiller addiction" section of the forum. And that is perfectly ok. But if you would like much more "action" and responses here then I might suggest that you maybe copy and paste this thread in the "Need to Talk" section of the forum.

That site has MUCH more action, and lots more people that regularly read and respond there. Many more actually! If you don't know how, or need help in doing it, I would be glad to help you out. Just say the word and I'll do what I can to help.

Take care and have a great evening!

Hugs,
    Today, 12:33 PM #7 Leeanne15
    Hi Karen,
    I hope day 2 is going okay for you. You sound so determined and that is key I hear. I'm proud of y Like Reply Reply With Quote .
    Today, 02:12 PM #8 Strong Desire
    Hey Girl,

Thank you very much! I'm really doing great! My 2nd day clean and it was better than yesterday if that's even possible! I'm on my way! Yipeeeee!

How are YOU doing Leeanne? I hope that today is much better for you than yesterday was? Each day forward should be getting much easier to handle for you. You are at 4 days clean right now and that is so awesome! I'm PROUD of YOU girl!

Your symptoms should be easing up a bit for you really now. Today may not be perfect, but remember that you used for about 15 years so you can't expect to be feeling great after only 4 days right? But I can promise you that it will come for you if you remain vigilant and do the "next right thing" by not ever using again. You can do it Leeanne, you ARE doing it right now!

Thanks for your post, but you really need to post how you're feeling and what your symptoms are like at the time. I can't believe that someone else hasn't been here for you! I'll see if I can get a few of my friends on the other site to come over and give you some of their encouragement. They are really awesome and you'll love em! Hang in there girl, it will get better for you real soon.

Big Hugs,
    Today, 02:56 PM #9 toni.s.
    hey Leeanne,
    i don't rly venture over to this part of the forum too much.. but karen took the time to post on her thread about u..said ur new here?!..just wanted to come by and introduce myself..and offer u my support!
    the good news is..ur doing ur detox cold turkey ..and ur already 4 days into it..
    they say it should only rly last 5-7 days..
    so it's coming along..
    don't worry about stressing about the next symptom..i've said time and time again that the worst thing for me about coming off the drugs was the anxiety that came along with it.. just about the unknown i guess.
    it's nothing but a thing girl!..
    we all went through it..so ur not alone...
    i know it sux..counting down the mins too? been there...
    just know that the mins turn into hrs..into days...then months..until ur not counting at all!
    just get through today..that's all that we ask.
    (just like ur stairway quote )
    JUST DON'T USE TODAY...
    we'll deal with tomorrow as it comes..
    just like ur symptoms
    treat what's bothering u now..
    and then IF another shows up..jump on here and post..and we'll try and advise u ..on the best way to deal with it.
    i know i can speak for karen and I (if that's ok, karen lol) that u're kinda stuck with us now. so we'll be here supporting u the whole way..just tell us how we can help...
    u have the desire ...and that's all it takes to get me in ur corner
    so...nice to meet you!
    i'll be following ur progress..so keep us updated k? UnlikeYou like this. Reply Reply With Quote .
    Today, 03:16 PM #10 Strong Desire
    THANK YOU Toni.......

You are AWESOME!

Hugs,
    Today, 03:38 PM #11 shybaybe2003
    Senior Member Join Date:Jan 2009
    hey leanne, I underatand so much what you are going thru. you are on day 5 now i think right? How r u feeling? LikeClean and Sober as of 4-25-2011 Reply Reply With Quote .
    Last edited by Noodles; 07-29-2012 at 09:58 PM. Reason: Fixed link
    Leeanne15 likes this.

Sorry it took me longer than expected! I had to shorten it a bit as it was a bit too long, but I finally got it for you Leeanne! Wait and see how many responses you get now!

Big Hugs,
    Karen
    toni.s. likes this.

Leeanne,

This post was to you and was on my thread. Thought I would copy and post it here to make sure you read it!

Hugs,
    Karen

#564 shybaybe2003

leanne, the mental thing was always hardest for me also. but we have really screwed our brains up so bad and numbed out any human emotion possible that when we start feeling again, it seems like everything is coming out at once. anxiety, depression fear. It seems the negative feeling come before the good feelings, atleast for me that was the way it was. I promise you it will get better. See you already laughed yesterday, AND you were NOT on any drugs so it wasnt some opiate superficial >>>> feeling that made you laugh! Last edited by shybaybe2003;

Clean and Sober as of 4-25-2011
    Leeanne15 likes this.

caughtagain is offline Diamond Member

LeeAnne, Welcome to the forum.... Lots of great people on here and we all have been where you are right now. Seeing that you are on day 4 going on day 5. you should start turning the corner here soon.. Just remember, that taking all those pills for so long, it does take some time for your body to get used to no pills. the good news is that it will, so hang in there. For right now, just focus on treating the symptoms and just keep making the right next decision!. All my best, Reid
    Leeanne15 and Strong Desire like this.

Leeanne15 is offline Junior Member

Thanks to everyone who has posted to me. It helps so much. I've been kinda down today but every time I come here there is hope. I definitely don't want any even though it would stop this. There's NO way I'm going back now. Honestly, I haven't really thought about any. My mind keeps saying how much longer. For as long as I have taken them you would think my wds would be horrible. But like I said the only thing that truly bother me is the rls. My husband did get me some Epsom salt so tonight I will soak before bed. Hopefully that helps some. If you are thinking about quitting pills, DO SO now!! This is no joke. But then again you really have to want to. This forum has been great for me. Kinda keeps me grounded on my journey to a better life. I will say a prayer for each of you. Again thanks for taking time out of your day to encourage me.
    Day 5 tomorrow!!!! Never thought I'd be saying that!!!
    Comeback Kid likes this.

Red face

Also Karen, thanks for re posting this here!

Quote Originally Posted by Leeanne15 View Post
    Thanks to everyone who has posted to me. It helps so much. I've been kinda down today but every time I come here there is hope. I definitely don't want any even though it would stop this. There's NO way I'm going back now. Honestly, I haven't really thought about any. My mind keeps saying how much longer. For as long as I have taken them you would think my wds would be horrible. But like I said the only thing that truly bother me is the rls. My husband did get me some Epsom salt so tonight I will soak before bed. Hopefully that helps some. If you are thinking about quitting pills, DO SO now!! This is no joke. But then again you really have to want to. This forum has been great for me. Kinda keeps me grounded on my journey to a better life. I will say a prayer for each of you. Again thanks for taking time out of your day to encourage me.
    Day 5 tomorrow!!!! Never thought I'd be saying that!!!
    Leeanne,

I read some information here that said there are some NATURAL medications that help with those RLS symptoms! They can be purchased at most pharmacies and stores that carry supplements. I can't remember the exact name of it though.

Perhaps someone will post that knows what I'm speaking of? I do remember that it is a natural supplement that is strickly for RLS symptoms! Hope you can get the information real soon.

I do know for sure that the Epsom Salts is wonderful! I use it at night and get the bath water as hot as I can stand it. And just soak it up. Relaxes you so much and really helps those tired and sore muscles and such. Also relaxes you to help with sleep! Hope this helps!

Big Hugs,
    Karen
    Leeanne15 likes this.

toni.s. is offline Senior Member

potassium helps..or so i've heard..
    i hear a lot of ppl talking about eating bananas here...
    umm..the epsom salt is a great idea!
    i had the rls issue..
    i'd sit in the bathtub and let the tub fill with the HOT shower pouring down on my legs into epsom salt filled water at the end of the night...
    i'd take a melatonin beforehand too to halp calm me and get me rdy for bed to help with my sleep...
    killing two birds with one stone
    but i've heard ppl talking about taking showers all day long for some relief..
    best advice i can give would be to...walk, walk, walk!!
    my biggest issues were anxiety and rls..
    i felt the most relief from both..the MORE i walked..or just stayed busy in general..
    i know it's hard..but it's better than sitting around dwelling on ur symptoms right?!

toni.s. is offline Senior Member

karen..i think i have heard of another supplement strictly for rls..but i'm not sure what it was

Quote Originally Posted by toni.s. View Post
    potassium helps..or so i've heard..
    i hear a lot of ppl talking about eating bananas here...
    umm..the epsom salt is a great idea!
    i had the rls issue..
    i'd sit in the bathtub and let the tub fill with the HOT shower pouring down on my legs into epsom salt filled water at the end of the night...
    i'd take a melatonin beforehand too to halp calm me and get me rdy for bed to help with my sleep...
    killing two birds with one stone
    but i've heard ppl talking about taking showers all day long for some relief..
    best advice i can give would be to...walk, walk, walk!!
    my biggest issues were anxiety and rls..
    i felt the most relief from both..the MORE i walked..or just stayed busy in general..
    i know it's hard..but it's better than sitting around dwelling on ur symptoms right?!
    Great suggestions Toni!

Leeanne.....I called my local pharmacy and they said they sold an all natural supplement for RLS that is called "Hylands Restless Leg". They told me in comes in a little "tube of about 20-30 tablets and you put 3-4 of them under your tounge. They said that many people in the area purchase it and report very good results from it.

So maybe that would be of some help for you! Toni's suggestions sound great also! So maybe all together they would give you the relief you are looking for! Hope it helps. If you do decide to try and purchase some of that RLS supplements, let me know if if helps you or not. Then we can tell others about it either way.

Big Hugs,
    Karen
    Last edited by Strong Desire; 07-17-2012 at 05:06 PM.

toddio14 is offline Member

Hi Leanne,
    Welcome and congrats on deciding to get clean! As for hydro wd you should be feeling alot better physically real soon. And the potassium definately helps. I used a supplement (99mg per tab) and would take two or three of them before bed and some melatonin. The potassium helps a ton with the rls and also muscle cramps. Other than that take immodium if you need it. One thing that helped me alot is when i felt horrible I would grab my ipod and headphones and turn it all the way up and take a bike ride or walk/jog (whatever you can handle depending on how weak you are). LOUD music really helps alot, ive read that it gets your natural endorphins flowing. Just hang in there you should start to feel so much better in the next day or so.
    Todd
    toni.s. likes this.

Hi everyone, I have read everything you guys have suggested and you're right, the music, the walks help tremendously. Thank you all!! By the time I'm better, I will hate water and bananas!! Lol!!
    Last night I went for a walk and when I finished that, I got a spell of energy. I came home and even vacuumed the house. I shocked myself. Around 11:00 I took 2 Tylenol pm and soaked in the bathtub with Epsom salt. Then took a hot shower. Went straight to bed after, my legs were fine. That is until around 4 am. Then I tossed and turned and finally got up around 7.

Day 5...
    I feel pretty good today. Little lazy but I know that's to be expected. I'm gonna try and push myself to go to the bank and grocery store today. I haven't drove yet since I've been in wds. I kinda didn't trust myself behind the wheel. So hopefully today goes okay for me. Hope everyone is doing okay and remember...one step at a time!!!
    Karen, how's your day coming along? Day 3 for you, right?

Hi everyone, I have read everything you guys have suggested and you're right, the music, the walks help tremendously. Thank you all!! By the time I'm better, I will hate water and bananas!! Lol!!
    Last night I went for a walk and when I finished that, I got a spell of energy. I came home and even vacuumed the house. I shocked myself. Around 11:00 I took 2 Tylenol pm and soaked in the bathtub with Epsom salt. Then took a hot shower. Went straight to bed after, my legs were fine. That is until around 4 am. Then I tossed and turned and finally got up around 7.

Day 5...
    I feel pretty good today. Little lazy but I know that's to be expected. I'm gonna try and push myself to go to the bank and grocery store today. I haven't drove yet since I've been in wds. I kinda didn't trust myself behind the wheel. So hopefully today goes okay for me. Hope everyone is doing okay and remember...one step at a time!!!
    Karen, how's your day coming along? Day 3 for you, right?
    Hi Leeanne!

That is so awesome to hear! You did great girl! I am so proud of you right now! You listened, and you did it right! Good for you! Every day will get better and better for you. Just remain in charge of your recovery and don't let those drugs try and slip back in because they will NEVER give up trying to get you to take one little pill. You're doing it my friend!

I'm doing great! Having some emotional issues, but they just need to come out. They've been bottled up for so long and now they are coming out with laughter, followed by moments of crying. But I know it must happen for me to truly heal.

Yes this is day 3 clean for me! Yea ME! You'll get there soon I'm betting. It really is awesome to not wake up and wonder where or when my next pill is coming from. I just go on about my day and that is awesome!

You take care and please keep right on posting. You will want to look back often and see your progress. So keep the posts coming for your own benefit. Talk to you again soon. Have a great day!

Big Hugs,
    Karen
    caughtagain likes this.

Great to hear that day 5 is starting to find you seeing a little light... That is the thing with day 5, you will start to notice moments of clarity... Cherish them, but know they might not last too long.. As the next few days go by however, those moments will last and the blahs will go away.. Yep... Push through,,, keep walking and doing the healthy things. That is another good thing about this process, you have a chance to reteach yourself routine a new way to live and stick to it. For so long we have our routine of taking pills, getting pills repeat.... Now, you can rebuild the way you live and make it healthy. proud of you LeeAnn. All my best, Reid
    Strong Desire likes this.

deleted116 is offline Member

Leeanne, just wanted to come in and give you some support and say you are doing great....Day 5! Everyone has given you wonderful advice....the music, walks, cherishing the moments of clarity when they come! The first days are full of ups and downs, and the best thing is to just ride the wave and now that your feelings will get more and more even over time. Just commit to feeling however you are going to feel for a while and adding up those days!!
    Strong Desire and toni.s. like this.

mottam is offline Advanced Member

leeanne:
    Welcome to the forum.
    You will start to enjoy many things that you tucked away during your using time. Day 5 is awesome. Enjoy the good feeling - you earned it. Just don't forget the bad. Don't need to dwell on it, but you NEVER want to go through w/d again. I let down my guard, and unfortunately relapse was a part of my story - it doesn't have to be for you.

As many say on the forum - you never have to do this again. I don't know about you, but opiate w/d $tink$ - I don't want to feel that way again - ever.

Best of luck - in my prayers.

Kindest Regards
    mottam
    Persistency is consistency

Hey Leeanne,

How are you doing this evening? Kindly jump in and give us an update if you could please! Hope your day went well and you are enjoying the evening! Take care and we'll talk soon.

Big Hugs,
    Karen

How are you progressing? I hope today finds you feeling better. Let us know how you are feeling. REid

Hey Leeanne,

What's going on girl? Come on.....jump in here and give us an update please! We care about ya and want you to be doing good and feeling great! Hope you're doing well today. Didn't hear from you last evening, but you were probably just real busy. Give us a shout out if you get a minute. We would really appreciate it today!

Lotsa Love,
    Karen
    Last edited by Strong Desire; 07-19-2012 at 12:21 PM.

Omg, all of these warm welcomes are so good for my soul right now. You have ALL been so kind and I can't thank you enough. Yesterday went good most of the day. Around about 6:00 I started to get a little antsy. Went for a walk. Around about 8:00 I started feeling better. Not depressed, just real antsy. It's weird. I always seem that way in the afternoons but yesterday it took a little longer to ease up. Took my bath and shower (I know this seems weird but in my head I think this helps) then took some Benadryl. Slept good until around 5 then I just tossed and turned until I got up.

Day 6
    Today has been really good so far. Haven't been depressed or thought about them devil pills. I'm continuing the centrum and b12 vitamins. They seem to be helping. No desire at all to clean the house. The most I have really done is Laundry and dishes today. But I guess like everyone says,, that's expected. I just want to get my energy cranking. That's what I hate the most. I'm really lucky though with not having horrible physical wds like most of you here. I couldn't imagine it. I can't wait to get to where all of you are. Y'all are my heroes!!!
    Hugs to all!!

Omg, all of these warm welcomes are so good for my soul right now. You have ALL been so kind and I can't thank you enough. Yesterday went good most of the day. Around about 6:00 I started to get a little antsy. Went for a walk. Around about 8:00 I started feeling better. Not depressed, just real antsy. It's weird. I always seem that way in the afternoons but yesterday it took a little longer to ease up. Took my bath and shower (I know this seems weird but in my head I think this helps) then took some Benadryl. Slept good until around 5 then I just tossed and turned until I got up.

Day 6
    Today has been really good so far. Haven't been depressed or thought about them devil pills. I'm continuing the centrum and b12 vitamins. They seem to be helping. No desire at all to clean the house. The most I have really done is Laundry and dishes today. But I guess like everyone says,, that's expected. I just want to get my energy cranking. That's what I hate the most. I'm really lucky though with not having horrible physical wds like most of you here. I couldn't imagine it. I can't wait to get to where all of you are. Y'all are my heroes!!!
    Hugs to all!!
    Hey Girl....you're doing ALL the right things! You are so awesome! Couldn't be happier for you my friend! The getting out and walking is EXACTLY what you should be doing when you begin to feel a little "down" or off I guess.

And the taking of baths or showers is perfect! I have read about MANY others here taking baths or hot showers 5-6 times a day!!! Makes you feel so good right?! Keep up the great work and those symptoms will completely disappear real soon. Then your energy will get back to normal as your endorphin production improves. So the walking and any house cleaning is perfect to help that along. Very PROUD of you right now girlie!

And keep posting as much as possible as it honestly helps you so much to put things in writing. You will want to look back later and see how you were, and how you got through different things at the time. Have an awesome day and I'll talk to you later on.

Day 6 for you = AWESOME!

Lotsa Love,
    Karen

GLad to hear things are starting to look up for you... Here is the deal, moving forward you will see more of the good feelings and less of the bad as your body gets used to No pills... It is a good time to start/make good habits.. ie: eating, excercising (of some sort). You should be proud of yourself.. All my best, Reid

Hi Leeanne,

How are you doing today on your 7th day clean? If you get a moment could you jump on and give us an update? It would really be appreciated. All the very best to you girl. Take care and talk to you real soon.

Lotsa Love,
    Karen

I also might suggest that you check out a meeting of NA, AA, or CR and see what they can offer you. I am going right now and highly recommend it to you! Getting clean quite frankly is the easy part, but STAYING clean is truly the hard part. And those meetings will help ensure you of that more than you might imagine. At least give it some thought.

I know for me my way simply never worked. I could always get clean, did it many times, but always kept relapsing. So my way wasn't working and I had to find a new way of doing things. And now I can fully see that these meetings are the way to go, for me at least. I just wanted to bring it to your attention as another weapon in the fight against those drugs. We need all the help we can get in my opinion!

Big Hugs,
    Karen

Hi everyone,
    Just wanted to give an update.
    Day 25 for me, I'm feeling great. Sorry I haven't posted, trying to keep myself busy. I do visit this site daily, just kinda lurking. I love to read everyone's journey. It does let me know I'm not alone. This has been and still is one crazy ride. For the most part, it does get better each day. I tell myself each day that I don't want to live like I have for the past 15 years. I've missed a lot. But I can change and will change!

The only symptoms I still have is the sneezing. My stomach and rls stopped two days ago. Weird they stopped at the same time. I'm still taking the OTC sleep aid. I'm gonna try and go without anything in a day or two. Just wanna make sure the rls is completely gone. That was the absolute worst for me. I could have went to the doctor to get something for it but right now I don't want ANY prescription. I know that sounds crazy but everyone is different I guess. I feel so much better now. Don't get me wrong, I still have a few low days but all I can do is take it one day at a time. I don't have any cravings still. I'm happy to say that! My energy has not come back 100%, but that's to be expected. It takes time. I am able to do things though with my family and that is what makes me want to keep going. I still take vitamins daily. Whether they really help is beyond me but I feel they do. Sorry for the long post, just wanted to give an update for all of the people who encouraged me through this process. You'll never know how much each and everyone of you inspired me. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. I will continue to stay here and post my updates. It does feel good to have all of the support. Hope everyone is doing great!

Glad to hear you are turning the corner and feeling a bit better! All you have to do is keep doing the next right thing.. Proud of you! All my Best, Reid
    LovesAnimals likes this.

Anonymous Guest

nice!
    the rls and no sleep was the worst for me too.
    great job!
    caughtagain and LovesAnimals like this.