Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Sundwn
  • 1 Post By Robert_325
  • 1 Post By Sundwn
New and need help
    Helen10 is offline New Member

Default New and need help

I have been an alcohol addict for a lot of my life; now I have added Hydrocodone to the mix. I want off all of it-where do I start?

Helen10

Helen10 is offline New Member

Helen, I don't know where you start. I am a pretty bad "relapser" just trying to stay clean. There are some great people on here and I hope they will be along soon to help. Hang in there.

Sundwn is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Helen10 View Post
    I have been an alcohol addict for a lot of my life; now I have added Hydrocodone to the mix. I want off all of it-where do I start?

Helen10
    Helen the best place to start would be to walk in the door of any AA and/ or NA meeting in your area. Introduce yourself and tell them or someone there exactly what you have posted here. If you are serious about what you have posted. And you are willing to do " whatever it takes" to change your life. Then find a meeting and go. You will find the help and knowledge you seek from other human beings JUST LIKE YOU. What a relief it is to discover that your addictions and your problems are not unique. Go....you,ll see what I am talking about......good luck ......SD
    Last edited by Sundwn; 06-21-2012 at 01:29 PM.
    ClassiqueMom likes this.

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Sundwn ..... told you I would get rid of that turkey trying to sell drugs on the forum!!! Did you see how long it took?
    Sundwn likes this.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Sundwn is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robert_325 View Post
    Sundwn ..... told you I would get rid of that turkey trying to sell drugs on the forum!!! Did you see how long it took?
    Yes I did. What a scumbag. Way to go man
    Robert_325 likes this.