Need help!!
    justaniceguy is offline New Member

Default Need help!!

I am in the military and I am addicted to opiates. I belong to a methadone clinic were I go every day. I am deploying very soon and I am looking to get on Suboxone. The problem is I dont know where to go to get a enough Suboxone to last me a couple of months. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. I NEED HELP!!! I am turning to message board in hope of some guidance. Any responses would help me out alot. Thank you.

Anonymous Guest

Hi justaniceguy
    go to this web site and it will ask you for your zip code to help you find a doctor in your area...let us know how it goes...
    Melinda

http://www.suboxone.com/patients/suboxone/

Hi. Thanks for replying. I did go to that exact website before I posted. All the doctors say the same thing.

Anonymous Guest

Quote Originally Posted by justaniceguy View Post
    Hi. Thanks for replying. I did go to that exact website before I posted. All the doctors say the same thing.
    What do they say ???

musicman48 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by justaniceguy View Post
    I am in the military and I am addicted to opiates. I belong to a methadone clinic were I go every day. I am deploying very soon and I am looking to get on Suboxone. The problem is I dont know where to go to get a enough Suboxone to last me a couple of months. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. I NEED HELP!!! I am turning to message board in hope of some guidance. Any responses would help me out alot. Thank you.
    Unfortuneately that is what most Drs who prescribe suboxone do.It will be next to impossible to find a sub Dr who will give you 2 months supply.I suggest you talk to your family Dr and see if he/she are allowed to prescribe sub.I doubt that the VA will help you out here but you may check in to that too.

Thanks for posting. The Docs will only give enough for a couple days then enough for a week and then if they are satisfied...a month. My family doctor is "uncle sam". They have no idea about this. If they did I would be in jail. There is no tolerance in the military. Its understandable but sad.

NewGuy99 is offline Junior Member

How soon are you deploying?