Need Advice!! Any is greatly appreciated!
    Glam0927 is offline New Member

Unhappy Need Advice!! Any is greatly appreciated!

I actually have two different reasons for posting. Starting with the first...

Ive been using Roxys for about 7ms. I use everyday. Anywhere from 30-75mg daily. I am starting a new job... I need to take a urine test. Its being sent away to a lab if that helps at all. On the form it says testing for 38850n sap 5-50 2k mdma... I have had a pill(30 mg) yesterday(Thursday) I am taking the drug test on Monday afternoon.... My questions are 1- will they test for opiates? 2- If they do...considering my usage history, will 3-4 days be enough to get it out of my system? 3- Is there any home remedies to get them out faster? or should i just be drinking a ton of h2o?

Aside from this dillema... I feel like im being tortured...and Ive just started the "detox"...any suggestions for getting off the stuff "somewhat" comfortably?? Im a big baby and this is not fun

I appreciate any advice!

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Default Glam0927

Sorry to not have the news you are likely looking for, but I can't promise the Roxies will be gone by Monday, and yes, they always check for opiates. They will check for marijuana, opiates, amphetamines, cocaine and ecstacy(mdma) on a five panel test. These tests are very accurate. I don't advocate lying to anyone but if I were in your predicament I would find the biggest and most credible "head shop" in your city. They will have guaranteed products to clean your system of the opiates. Don't buy the cheap one. Get the best if you want it to work. Drink tons of water too. Then you really need to complete this detox. It doesn't make much sense for us to have to take cleansing products as udults so we can pass a drug test.

I detoxed from Roxies also, was taking about 30 30mg a day. There isn't an easy way to detox. Ultimately you have to stop taking the drugs. The fastest way to do this is to suck it up for a week and be done with it. You will have four days behind you come Monday evening. It would be foolish to let that get away. It's a perfect time to follow through now. Let us know how you do. Good luck. Post with how the detox is going and we can give you suggestions as you progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert_325 View Post
    Sorry to not have the news you are likely looking for, but I can't promise the Roxies will be gone by Monday, and yes, they always check for opiates. They will check for marijuana, opiates, amphetamines, cocaine and ecstacy(mdma) on a five panel test. These tests are very accurate. I don't advocate lying to anyone but if I were in your predicament I would find the biggest and most credible "head shop" in your city. They will have guaranteed products to clean your system of the opiates. Don't buy the cheap one. Get the best if you want it to work. Drink tons of water too. Then you really need to complete this detox. It doesn't make much sense for us to have to take cleansing products as udults so we can pass a drug test.

I detoxed from Roxies also, was taking about 30 30mg a day. There isn't an easy way to detox. Ultimately you have to stop taking the drugs. The fastest way to do this is to suck it up for a week and be done with it. You will have four days behind you come Monday evening. It would be foolish to let that get away. It's a perfect time to follow through now. Let us know how you do. Good luck. Post with how the detox is going and we can give you suggestions as you progress.

ty for the advice! ill make my way to the neares head shop..ill let you know how i goes...fingers crossed

ok sooo im not feeling great at all..tell me this gets better lol... about that flush...do they test for that?

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Glam0927 View Post
    ok sooo im not feeling great at all..tell me this gets better lol... about that flush...do they test for that?

Sorry can't really tell you it gets much better for a while yet. But it does get better. If you bought a quality product it's most likely ok with the test providing you stick this out and don't take anymore. A five panel test like you described would probably not be one that would test for a cleansing product. I would try to not have to do this again though to be sure. You could always google search the cleanse you bought and see what comes up. Good luck.
    Last edited by Robert_325; 06-20-2008 at 06:48 PM.