Like Tree1Likes
my stupid relapse after months and months of clean
    Wwbiker832 is offline Junior Member

Default my stupid relapse after months and months of clean

well it all started with just one for old times wich led me to a two week binge were i got up to 80mg of oxy a day before i pulledbmy head out of my but and realized i needed to stop. so here i am 63 hours into w/d wich i didnt think i would have considering only using two weeks. my symptons arent bad basically ive only slept about four hours in total no diarea, hot flashes at first but they have stopped along with the runny nose.. i have no rls but definitly cant sleep. it has been bad but nothing like a the first time and i look at it as a reminder that i can never use ever!. ive been able to work and some what function but fell horrible all day long? considering my duration of use this should all be over soon right? i guess im just looking for some words of encouragment and ideas when i will start to feel symptons going away. ive been doing exercise vitmans all that but i still cant belive after just two weeks i feel this bad for this long.
    Last edited by Wwbiker832; 08-22-2012 at 05:47 PM.

Anonymous Guest

just keep goin and dont use mate. its a good warning. i know myself i dabbled here and there and realized i was goin down a slippery slope. im just lucky i never got a habit again. oh man no dont want that.

just be glad you stopped after two weeks ay.?

keep it up. just DONT USE.

yea i saw it getting bad quick and stopped and i just want this wd to end so i can get back to normal again... its really stressing me out and im still shocked that its happening this bad after two weeks of use. i definityl will never do that again. its a reminder of the three weeks of hell i went threw the first time
    Last edited by Wwbiker832; 08-22-2012 at 06:07 PM.

Anonymous Guest

good for us to see and realize how easy it can happen mate. hopefully its only 3 days tops of feelin like that. you may be lucky. i hope so....

thanks is nice to talk to someone about it and i dont wanna seem like im crying or being a baby about but it did show me that only two weeks can still make u detox and feel like garbage. i really appreciate your words of encouragement and i know it will end eventually hopefully soon but its nice to here that to from someone else. it helps keep a positive attitude