Lortab 7.5
    Dale jr 8 is offline New Member

Default Lortab 7.5

I am addicted to [8]Lortab 7.5- 500 mg. I take approximately 20 pills per day and I would really
    like and need to get off of them. When I run out of them I go through some really bad
    withdrawls. My stomach feels like it's in knots all of the time and I have diarrhea constantly.
    I break out in cold sweats and also have hot flashes minutes apart from each other. I am
    also mad at the world, I can't give anyone a good word. I can't eat or drink anything because
    it goes right through me.I have went a week without eating anything before and still had
    diarrhea. If I don't have them, I am no good. I can't do anything. I can't even function or think
    and I can't sleep either. I just want to be left alone. I don't want anyone to talk to me. I have
    been taking them for approximately 6 years. If anyone has any suggestions please let me
    know because I hate living my life around a pill.
    I am married and have 2 kids ages 4 and 6. When I am out of Lortabs the kids know
    something is wrong and they get scared of me. I know that I am rambling on but I need
    help. So any suggestions will be greatly appreciated and tried. I have thought about
    Methadone but I am afraid of getting addicted to that. I've read some of the forums that
    was posted but no one mentioned anything about having diarrhea constantly. Thanks to
    all of the replys.

tinkers is offline Member

Dale Jr,

Hi it sounds like you are in some pain well your not alone there are alot of people hear just like you i am one of them I was able to find some relive and fredom from this addiction with a drug called suboxone you may want to look into this it will save you my wife takes it also and we have 3 kids same story sub works look into it good luck.

Suboxone works give it a chance!

mpvt is offline Platinum Member

Yes,suboxone is tailor made for addicts like yourself.Don't worry there is help out there and I know exactly how your feeling.It's no fun when you don't get high anymore and you are a slave to pills.Go to www.suboxone.com and read all about it.Also there is a doctor locator there,get a list of prescribing doctors in your area and start phoning for an appointment.You will be amazed at how well you will feel on this med.You will have no withdrawls or cravings, you will feel normal again.Go and do it asap,those kids need you.....Dave

thanks alot

how can i STOP the diarrhea
    i dont's have the $ to see a DR

LOOK BAD [V][V] help

immodium ad.......Dave

thanks dave

quote:Originally posted by Dale jr 8

I am addicted to [8]Lortab 7.5- 500 mg. I take approximately 20 pills per day and I would really
    like and need to get off of them. When I run out of them I go through some really bad
    withdrawls. My stomach feels like it's in knots all of the time and I have diarrhea constantly.
    I break out in cold sweats and also have hot flashes minutes apart from each other. I am
    also mad at the world, I can't give anyone a good word. I can't eat or drink anything because
    it goes right through me.I have went a week without eating anything before and still had
    diarrhea. If I don't have them, I am no good. I can't do anything. I can't even function or think
    and I can't sleep either. I just want to be left alone. I don't want anyone to talk to me. I have
    been taking them for approximately 6 years. If anyone has any suggestions please let me
    I am married and have 2 kids ages 4 and 6. When I am out of Lortabs the kids know
    something is wrong and they get scared of me. I know that I am rambling on but I need
    help. So any suggestions will be greatly appreciated and tried. I have thought about
    Methadone but I am afraid of getting addicted to that. I've read some of the forums that
    was posted but no one mentioned anything about having diarrhea constantly. Thanks to
    all of the replys.
    10-27-06 time 9;08am i ben 1 day NO lortab
    OKKKK is fioricet 50-325-40 tab bad 8 a day in to day or 10
    jusk a addicted

sack is offline Junior Member

all of the replys.
    10-27-06 time 9;08am i ben 1 day NO lortab
    OKKKK is fioricet 50-325-40 tab bad 8 a day in to day or 10
    jusk a addicted

sack is offline Junior Member

Dale,the only way u can do this is SUBOXONE get it and stop this **** your kid's see u ~~~~~~~~sack

10 days no pill Thanks drugs.com

Way to go Dale,stick with it.Let us know how your doing from time to time....,Dave