Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
The last pill
    lilbri is offline Member

Default The last pill

Hello all i think the need to talk forum is a better place for me to be as i can communicate with you honestly and faster about my opiate withdrawal. plus i think it's a productive forum. Well day 3 not to bad oh and Rose checked out an NA group not to far from me. Brian
    Last edited by ddcmod; 02-23-2010 at 03:57 PM.

just_a_mom is offline Member

Brian,

Glad to hear you are at day 3. That is great. I was hoping we would see you back here ASAP.

How are you feeling?

just a mom
    Last edited by ddcmod; 02-23-2010 at 03:57 PM.

lilbri is offline Member

I feel ok i had a shower today first one in three day's my wife was very happy. I thought day 3 was the hardest i seem to be doing pretty good. Hope im not going too fast for myself. Brian.

lilbri is offline Member

Part of my post was edited yesterday i don't no why. All i did was anscer Robert's questions from the featured conditions forum. Oh well hi Just_a_mom boy you have a lot on your hands. I know you are currently struggling but you will do it. By for now Brian.

Hi Brian,

Day 4? You are doing great! It's rainy here and supposed to end up snowing so mood is kinda blah today. Keep up the good work.

lilbri is offline Member

We got some snow here last night. But i got off my ass and took the dog for a good walk. Energy is the last thing that comes back to me so i have to get motivated. Brian.

mottam is offline Advanced Member

Hey, Brian.
    I am mottam.
    I do not believe we have ever "met" on the forum before.
    I see from this thread that you are on day four (4) of opiate detox - GOOD FOR YOU! Stay the course - DO NOT USE!

From my experience - by day 6 to 7 - you are getting out of the funk. I was on oxys for a long time, and that iuis about the time frame it took me during detox to finally see some improvement.

Keep fighting - take it minute by minute if you have to.

You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Kindest Regards

mottam

Anonymous Guest

Hi Mot
    Brian and I went thru detox together, he is a good guy...just had to many back surgerys...
    talk to you later, Melinda

lilbri is offline Member

Default Melinda

Melinda if you get this e-mail me i would like to talk to youI hope you still have my e-mail. Brian.

Freedom4me is offline Advanced Member

Brian,
    You can do this. I will be here with you as much as I can. Like Mottam said, minute by minute.

Jenny

lilbri is offline Member

Default Day 5

Well not to bad just that energy thing. Got my vitiams. Now just have to get motivated. Eny suggestions....

Hope today is going well Brian. Hang in there and think positive!

lilbri is offline Member

Default Day 6

Well i feel pretty good. Just a little slow u know how it is. Hay Mottam i gave you a hi back the outher day but some how it went into space. It honestly seems hard now to communicate on this forum. Freedom4me ( Jenny) thanks for the push. Just_a_mom how are you feeling to day. Brian.

Good job Brian!!!

Your pretty much over the hump. Walking is good. A little excersize and fresh air. I think I started walking a little around Day 6 or 7. I pushed myself to do it. Now, it's, Okay dogs, let's go. I actually enjoy it now.

Keep it going.

caughtagain is offline Diamond Member

Hi Brian, Caught Again Here, we have not met but I just wanted to wish you well. I noticed you mentioned Rose? IS this Rose from Michigan with Elby the dog? IF so, please send tell her I was asking for her. Early on when I was getting clean (last July) we would communicate. She is awesome. Anyway, my best wishes to you and keep fighting the fight, it is so worth it!..... CA

lilbri is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by caughtagain View Post
    Hi Brian, Caught Again Here, we have not met but I just wanted to wish you well. I noticed you mentioned Rose? IS this Rose from Michigan with Elby the dog? IF so, please send tell her I was asking for her. Early on when I was getting clean (last July) we would communicate. She is awesome. Anyway, my best wishes to you and keep fighting the fight, it is so worth it!..... CA
    Hello Caught Again. Good to meet you. Im sorry but i dont think it is. I was talking about Doc Rose on this forum. Brian.

caughtagain is offline Diamond Member

NO worry's, it is always nice to hear a familiar name on here. So many people come and go, which can be a good thing and a bad thing. Anyway, it is good to see you helping others. Keep up the good fight......CA

Brian,
    You are doing great. We all know how hard it is and its easy to get caught up in a pity party. Be pro-active. Take your life back. You are stronger than a stupid little pill. Life is great without them. You can do it. Get up and push yourself!

lilbri is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by caughtagain View Post
    NO worry's, it is always nice to hear a familiar name on here. So many people come and go, which can be a good thing and a bad thing. Anyway, it is good to see you helping others. Keep up the good fight......CA
    Thanks Caughtagain. Brian.

Anonymous Guest

Hi Brian
    Just wanted to jump on here and see how you were doing...
    Do you think it was a little easer than last time or is it the same and is your energy coming back yet...
    talk to you later buddy...
    Melinda

sue13 is offline Member

Here to encourage you on Brian!

Nice to see you Melinda, and hi to Robert,

Sue

Anonymous Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sue13 View Post
    Here to encourage you on Brian!

Nice to see you Melinda, and hi to Robert,

Sue
    Hi Sue
    I like Brains thread it has all the old timers on it...everyone that had disappeared just showed up here...
    so hi to all of you...

Brian how are you feeling ???

Talk to you soon, Melinda

lilbri is offline Member

Hi Melinda, coming off the percs was alot easier than coming off the oxys, however it all boils down to that energy thing. I'am alert the fog has lifted but i just drag my silly ass around. I know that is expected but it sucks.I sure wish I had a tread mill, I am thinking of joining a gym with a swimming pool because i used to love to swim. Little lovey is with me because she wants to join a gym too. I think its just so she can make me go and crack the whip, but if I can get over this energy thing I got it made. I still got about 65 percs sitting in my safe. They would go down the toliet but I am so pissed off about spending so much money that I am trying to think of a way to get my money back. Don't worry I will eat my dog before I eat one of them, at least I am getting my sense of hummor back dry as it is. I always kept something till I was over the withdrawal just so I know I could do it. Robert and Melinda my wife helped me join facebook last night, I hate it. I think it sucks I rather stick with e-mail or the forum, so I am probably going to quit.Its not good in my line of work sticking my pictures all over the place, I would love to keep in touch by e-mail and let you know of my progress. Its was great talking to the old posters like Sue, freedom for me and Melinda who never gave up on me you to Robert, so i guess i will stick to the forum and meet the new guys like mottan and caughtagain and work my way through. I have the upmost respect for all of you. Robert, Melinda, Just a mom, Ruth, Doc Rose Tired of It and Freedom for me all the best lilbri ( Brian)

lilbri is offline Member

Default Day 7

Well im feelimg good today. We got about 10 cm of snow last night so the dog and i are going for a good walk and play in it. Talk to you later Brian.

Anonymous Guest

Hey Brian
    Glad your haveing good day... I was wondering how your back is feeling and what did they do to fix it ???
    have fun in the snow !!!
    Melinda

Anonymous Guest

Quote Originally Posted by just_a_mom View Post
    Brian,

Glad to hear you are at day 3. That is great. I was hoping we would see you back here ASAP.

How are you feeling?

just a mom
    Hi Just a mom
    I just seen your post and I was wondering how you were.
    don't see you on here much lately
    talk to you soon, Melinda

lilbri is offline Member

Yes Just-A-Mom were are you. And you to Doc Rose. You know Melimda i think my withdrawls were not as bad cause im on bp med's just like when they give you clonidine for withdrawls. The insomnia well i haven't had that yet. Now the energy or even just to get motivated im starting to think is all mental. Of corse you must wan't it or you will ultimately fail. Physically my only problem is a sharp pain goin acrose my lower back when i walk a bit to long but im optimistic. I will talk to my doctor about that. Back pain suck's but narcotics suck more. And i will be a survivor. Brian.

lilbri is offline Member

Default Day #8

Hay you guys arn't talking to me anymore. I hope its not because were going to kick your buts at hockey today. GO CANADA GO Im having a good day. Brian.

Anonymous Guest

Quote Originally Posted by lilbri View Post
    Hay you guys arn't talking to me anymore. I hope its not because were going to kick your buts at hockey today. GO CANADA GO Im having a good day. Brian.
    Your to funny, I wished I watched it so I could tease you back,
    Glad your having a good day !!!
    talk to you later, Melinda

Hello Brian, sounds like your having a good day and I'm happy for that. I'm with you on the game today....Go Canada Go!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast