Just stopping by on my 2 month mark
    abritt121222 is offline Member

Default Just stopping by on my 2 month mark

Stopping by to let everyone that helped know I am still goin strong and I believe the 7th will b two months and I feel great and still dont think I couldve done it without all your support a d am also asking everyone to b as good to my friend that is gettin clean to username is igottahelpmyself and I told him I will b here for him but that loggin on and talking to all of u helped me more than anything. Once again thanx everyone and another BIG HUGE THANX to Robert 325 and I know u will help my friend out to cause I told him all about u

Freedom4me is offline Advanced Member

Great job Abritt!! Cheers to you and a fantastic 2010. We will be there for your friend.

newyorkgal is offline Platinum Member

So excellent abritt!!!! You should be so proud. And freedom, on the last thread where you mention passing the one YEAR mark, I pressed enter before commenting. How could I fail to comment on that? Wow is all I can say. Wow and Yay and Great Job and Congratulations. All cliche words but said in all sincerity. I'd love to know the secret. I'm sure I know it. Hard work on yourself, determination, moving forward, not backward....
    I envy you...... Good work!
    NYG

skins_alive is offline Member

Hi Britt. Thanks for coming back. I have 1/15th of your clean time. It helps to know that there is a future. Hey, keep coming back and lift up those of us here that need some help. Could help you too.

Thanks again.