itch to suboxone from methadone at 8om mgs successfully
    pgcc is offline Member

Default itch to suboxone from methadone at 8om mgs successfully

I know the rule is 30 mg and im at 45 and have been stressing getting to 30 to do the switch. Well, I friend just came off of 80mgs, went on 8mgs of suboxone and 3 days later is still fine. She waited over 4 days where she was very sick from not taking her 80 mg dose, when she took the 8mgs of suboxone she was 100% fine. What is going on, is this an isolated case or does it just matter that you wait till your sick to take the suboxone regardless of the dose you were on. Being on 45 I am ready to wait 3-4 days and go on suboxone myself now, I'm fed up with meth and I need to be on suboxone foe personal reasons also. Just looking for feedback, what do you all think. This is first hand, I saw her do this its not a story I picked up through a bunch of different people.

pgcc is offline Member

i was wondering robert's view on this case because i'm ready to come straight off 45 to subonxone.

pgcc is offline Member

Anyone with a view on this case. She is ready to go on suboxone for good and never go back to the godforsakin meth clinic. I was going to go to my dr. and just come off the 45mgs wait till I'm sick and make the switch now that I've seen this first hand. I'm very confused here, I need to make the switch and I'm looking for some good advice to go forward. This case has me confused after all the research i have done, I was told stepping off at 45 was no big deal by a friend who said the biggest factor is to be sick enough, what is the thought here just need opinions.

surfdog is offline Senior Member

Pgcc, Don't know a lot about subs, do know Robrt and cheeky want you to score a 26 on cows scale for wd I would wait for one of them they know way more than I do good luck surfdog