Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Ibogaine?
    Ggeo is offline Member

Default Ibogaine?

Why have I never heard of this African Root for opiate withdrawal? Have any of you? I watched the documentary "Facing the Habit" last night. Pretty amazing stuff. I hate hallucinogenics so I wouldn't do it, however, it is pretty phenomenal and apparently does work..

newyorkgal is offline Platinum Member

G, I also have not tried it and find the hallucingenic part of it scary. However, this is a somettime poster here who used it to greatt success. She was a long time opiate addict and nothting worked until she wentt to Mexico and took the ibogaine treatment. You probably never heard of it because it's illegal in America. Of course, the pharm companies wouldn't allow it. They make too much money off of legal opiates and if you don't want that you can also take methadone or sub, big money makers too. Hopefully sisterwin will see this post and chime in. She swears by it and I believe her totally.

sisterwin2 is offline Senior Member

One dont have to have the visions....... can slow dose and knock that part out. I was not fearful of them so I wanted them...

If you need more information... contact me.. sisterwin2@aolcom

Quote Originally Posted by newyorkgal View Post
    G, I also have not tried it and find the hallucingenic part of it scary. However, this is a somettime poster here who used it to greatt success. She was a long time opiate addict and nothting worked until she wentt to Mexico and took the ibogaine treatment. You probably never heard of it because it's illegal in America. Of course, the pharm companies wouldn't allow it. They make too much money off of legal opiates and if you don't want that you can also take methadone or sub, big money makers too. Hopefully sisterwin will see this post and chime in. She swears by it and I believe her totally.

I do come here but not very often New... HOW are you?

I think of you so often... you were so supportive of my detox off sub. I do wish I could return the favor

Hiya Sis... A lot of people come on here saying Ibogaine is junk science. I have total faith in everything you say and believe you totally. People don't like the unknown, I guess. Also, you have returned the favor, just by being so compassionate and nonjudgmental. I have truly accepted where I'm at. It can't be helped though people disagree with that. I can only do what I feel capable of doing. The small dose doesn't affect me in any way - I'm not chasing a bag or comittting crimes so I think it's okay for me. I don't advocate that any one else stay on sub long term, especially those who've had short time addictions but I feel unique in that I just can't get past the fear and my addiction is so long term. But, still, your support has always meant a lot to me and when I'm ready to make a move, you will be someone I definitely come to. I don't know if you've read around, but I broke my wrist in 3 places 3 weeks ago falling down some stairs. I got a cast which I couldn'tt tolerate so he swittched me to a handmade splint. My worst sub fear was realized in that I was given hydrocodone for pain but couldn't use them, of course, because of the sub filling up my receptors. Anyway, I have 60 5 mg. hydro and 2 10 mg. ones. I am thinking, planning, wishing, that I can stop sub (one of these days in the near future) and taper off the hydros. I fear I don't have enough and have an appt 1/4/11 where I will try to get one more script. I have no idea if this will work for me or not but would love any feedback you can give me. I know nothing about pain pills as my addiction was >>>>>> to methadone so don't know if I have enough or if the dose is enough. I have gotten some feedback from Robert but would appreciate even more feedback. Please email me, sis, and let me know what you think (or post it here, whattever you prefer).... Thanks and Happy Holidays to you!!!

Anonymous Guest

Hey NYG, sorry to hear about your wrist, sounds quite painful and uncomfortable. I am a frim believer tha you could definitely taper down slowly a couple of more doses and make the jump BUT ONLY IF YOU WANT TO! Nobody esle matters. Nobody! Please remember that. If you're happy with where you're at, nobody can change that at all. I certainly don't feel you deserve any grief if you're uncomfortable making the jump. You're 100% right that is better than many alternatives! That's for sure. With the number of pills you have stockpiled, I bet you could taper off the subs with those and not feel terribly bad afterwards, although since I have quite done it myself its hard for me to say positively yes or no. But listen, don't eveer beat yourself up over anybodys opinion. You have mader real progress and should be proud of what you've done this far.

And if you ever do decide to jump, better believe I will be in your corner cheering you on! Just remember that you absolutely don't have to do this on your own, I can promise you that! Hope you have a very merry christmas!

Blue, thanks so much for that supportive post. For some reason, I feel judged and HAVE been judged negatively in the past for my choices. Thankfully, not so much anymore. I'm down to such a small dose of sub (.25 to .33 or so, never break them accurately). My addiction to opiates is of such a long duration, over 40 years straight and mostly to the hardest stuff, that I can't see my way clear to believing it's possible at all. 40 some odd years is more than half my life. I keep thinking opiates are now a part of my chemical makeup or something. My brain surely doesn't remember a time before opiates. So, one one hand I've come to terms with staying on my little dose. On the other, I think MAYBE I can taper off with the hydros. I fear that getting off opiates with opiates is a little strange but worth a shot. I can always get back on the sub if need be. But then again, sub scares me silly because of the possible future need for pain med. So it's a big mental mess lol which I'll have to figure out. Again, thanks for your support and hope you're having a Merry Merry Christmas. I have faith you will eventually get to exactly where you wanna be, Blue. Like you told me, Bluey, don't let anyone bring you down.

ComingHome is offline Senior Member

If you're anything like me, you may be able to keep it at that small dosage for a while, but it always creeps right back to where it was - sometimes faster, sometimes slower.

I wish you luck.
    There is ALWAYS hope

Quote Originally Posted by newyorkgal View Post
    Hiya Sis... A lot of people come on here saying Ibogaine is junk science. I have total faith in everything you say and believe you totally. People don't like the unknown, I guess. Also, you have returned the favor, just by being so compassionate and nonjudgmental. I have truly accepted where I'm at. It can't be helped though people disagree with that. I can only do what I feel capable of doing. The small dose doesn't affect me in any way - I'm not chasing a bag or comittting crimes so I think it's okay for me. I don't advocate that any one else stay on sub long term, especially those who've had short time addictions but I feel unique in that I just can't get past the fear and my addiction is so long term. But, still, your support has always meant a lot to me and when I'm ready to make a move, you will be someone I definitely come to. I don't know if you've read around, but I broke my wrist in 3 places 3 weeks ago falling down some stairs. I got a cast which I couldn'tt tolerate so he swittched me to a handmade splint. My worst sub fear was realized in that I was given hydrocodone for pain but couldn't use them, of course, because of the sub filling up my receptors. Anyway, I have 60 5 mg. hydro and 2 10 mg. ones. I am thinking, planning, wishing, that I can stop sub (one of these days in the near future) and taper off the hydros. I fear I don't have enough and have an appt 1/4/11 where I will try to get one more script. I have no idea if this will work for me or not but would love any feedback you can give me. I know nothing about pain pills as my addiction was >>>>>> to methadone so don't know if I have enough or if the dose is enough. I have gotten some feedback from Robert but would appreciate even more feedback. Please email me, sis, and let me know what you think (or post it here, whattever you prefer).... Thanks and Happy Holidays to you!!!

WONDERFUL... NyG.. you can do this. Please email me and we can work this out. I am more then willing to help. Once 3 weeks away from sub then I have a plan for you... seen it work about 4x so far with women your/our age. If your interested, email me. YOu have my email ......

I dont care what others think about Iboga. I just feel the need to let it be known its avail. Up to each individual to do what is best for them. Just hate that its dosnt get more press but then again... that would also help too many get off dope/sub/meth.

Hun.. this is a great opportunity for you. Lets chat!!!!!!!!!

If one actually took the time to read how Iboga works then they would understand.

I saw a guy 54 yrs old.. doping for 30 yrs. three weeks post sub using SAO. Day after detox up out of bed, ate nice breakfast. Day three ran up hill for short stint. Day 4 walked a mile to McD's and mile back in the freaking cold. Gain 5 lbs first week of detox. THis is unheard of even with iboga.

This guy was pissed because he wanted the last 30 yrs back. He actually expected to feel like he did at age 20... so he was not happy with outcome of iboga... really, what a waste. He went to have a few stiches removed and got more dope.. what a waste. Some folks just dont want to face life on lifes terms... so he says iboga is a failure??? Was not happy that he didnt loose free will? He is clean now but I kinda wish he did not do the iboga till he attempted to get off sub without help. Some folk can not be pleased and will use any excuse to continue their drug use.

Well............ pls contact me.

sis, pls. contact me first. I can't locate your email even though I'm trying. I'll write you right back. Wanna chat.

Also, sis, don't want to sound dumb here but what is SAO?

SAO= short acting opiates. Things like hydrocodone, Demerol, percs, roxycodone.

Oxycontin, Ms contin are really longer acting but doesn't compare to meth or sub at all. They don't have the affinity to the receptors.

I don't come here often as it make my pressure run high. I get so angry at the lies, hiding and disinformation. Sorry for that but not much I can do thru the net. No pm service here so no way to to share without too many coming at my back with knife.

Sorry about your accident but if you want this to be your window to rid yourself of sub.. you have it. Up to you luv. I so understand the fear. I was there way too long and made my decision base on my fear. It only assisted me in making bad decisions.

Always in my thoughts.. you were so supportive with my detox and I will always be much appreciative of that. I can not judge you or anyone.. my addiction took me to dark places. Now in the light.. my life is great. Not pain free but at 54... I cant expect pain free.

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Dena ..... If you didn't push goofy ibogaine on every post no one would say anything negative. Do you think that you're the ONLY person who is intelligent enough to research ibogaine? It's freakin tripping. You want to do that fine, but I have researched it and will NEVER support ibogaine for getting off opiates. That isn't in your back, it's right in your face for everyone to see.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

In my opinion, ibogaine DID work for sis and has worked for others so it's a valid treatment, though not for everyone. I am personally too afraid of the possibility of visions to try it. There are a lot of things in my life I'd never want to revisit, they are wayyy too painful and guilt provoking. Having said that, I believe in the "different strokes" theory. Nothing works for everybody and everything works for somebody. I've talked to sis for a couple of years now, from when she was struggling and miserable to now, when she is doing great. So Iboga worked for her and when something works, you want to tout it and shout it from the rooftops. It is legal and used in many parts of the world which to me makes it a valid mode of treatment for addiction. My opinion here.

Everyone has an opinion. This didn't work for Dena due to her extenuating circumstances. She reacted to subs, had MS side effects, and was taking 40mg or more when she got here. Some people die if they take pennicillin too, but most people do great with it. Some people can't take every drug on the market. She did just fine until she got down to .5mg or so and stopped for her own reasons.

There are LOTS of things that are legal I won't endorse. To each his or her own but I won't ever tell someone to take psychedelics to get off opiates. THAT is my opinion, you and everyone else are entitled to opinions as well.

My problem with this thread is NO ONE is stabbing anyone in the back as it was presented above. That is a crock! I'm happy for anyone that has gotten clean but I think the % of success with ibogaine is so small compared to the risks I would never suggest it.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

In the early 1960s, anecdotal reports appeared concerning ibogaine's effects. Since that time, it has been the subject of investigation into its abilities to interrupt addictions to methadone, >>>>>>, alcohol, and cocaine. It is thought that ibogaine may have potential to facilitate introspection, helping to elucidate the psychological issues and behavior patterns that drive addictions or other problems. However, ibogaine therapy for drug addiction is the subject of some controversy. Due to safety concerns it has been placed in the strictest drug prohibition schedules in the United States

THAT is the law by the way. Look it up.

ComingHome is offline Senior Member

Ibogaine is illegal in the U.S. as well as some other countries.

In 1970, with the passage of the Controlled Substances Act, it was classified as a Schedule I-controlled substance in the United States, along with other psychedelics such as DMT and mescaline. Since that time, several other countries, including Sweden, Denmark, Belgium, and Switzerland, have also banned the sale and possession of ibogaine.

My research suggests they did have some success with it treating addiction, but extensive therapy was used in conjunction.
    There is ALWAYS hope

I wasn't at all trying to imply that there was anything wrong with the sub taper or inferring anything at all as to why it didn't work for Sis, Ibogaine worked for sis. I'm sure it's worked for others. Tapering sub works for many. There are a lot of ways to reach the same goal. The fact that it's illegal means nothing. The lobbyists for the pharma companies would have a fit before allowing something in that would cut into their money machine selling legal opiates. I have never taken Ibogaine so can't advocate it personally but it is a fact that it worked for Sis.... That's all I'm saying. Ibogaine is controversial. Perscribing pain meds to those who don't really need them is controversial and methadone is controversial too.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert_325 View Post
    Dena ..... If you didn't push goofy Ibogaine on every post no one would say anything negative. Do you think that you're the ONLY person who is intelligent enough to research Ibogaine? It's freaking tripping. You want to do that fine, but I have researched it and will NEVER support Ibogaine for getting off opiates. That isn't in your back, it's right in your face for everyone to see.

LOL... go take a chill pill. Not asking your permission to share knowledge. I don't need it.

Don't have problems with pot... do you? Thats illegal in most states in the USA.. soon getting vit-c will have to be rx...

Robert... YOU in my FACE.. NEVER! You will never have the chance. The unpredictable you and your responses... I should expect by now. I don't GIVE A DAMN that you will NEVER support Ibogaine. That doesn't mean that others should not hear about it and make their own decision. THEY don't NEED your blessing. I don't need your blessing to share.. just skip my post, I wont mind or be hurt.

You don't have a clue on my wean from sub...I did it correctly after the first failure.. Yup, it was doable, not near as intense and I was successful in getting off. The aftermath.. never mind, Your not worth the response. Robert, just don't read my post if they inflame you so. I don't read yours on the norm....so for your own peace of mind. Just skip me.

LOL. There, right in your FACE
    Last edited by sisterwin2; 12-29-2010 at 09:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ComingHome View Post
    Ibogaine is illegal in the U.S. as well as some other countries.

In 1970, with the passage of the Controlled Substances Act, it was classified as a Schedule I-controlled substance in the United States, along with other psychedelics such as DMT and mescaline. Since that time, several other countries, including Sweden, Denmark, Belgium, and Switzerland, have also banned the sale and possession of ibogaine.

My research suggests they did have some success with it treating addiction, but extensive therapy was used in conjunction.
    absolutely... iboga alone will prob end in returning back to drugs. Its not a cure but will interupt addiction. Recovery is not a passive endevor. Opiates were not my problem as much as my solution to my problems. I just needed to unlearn and relearn other approaches to life. Not to depend on a pill/shot/drink/smoke to make life acceptalbe takes work. Iboga does not do that work for you. IT did give me time to grow up.. I dont depend on anything.. pot, no sleep aids, ad's or energy drinks. This took work and practice.

In the early 1960s, anecdotal reports appeared concerning ibogaine's effects. Since that time, it has been the subject of investigation into its abilities to interrupt addictions to methadone, >>>>>>, alcohol, and cocaine. It is thought that ibogaine may have potential to facilitate introspection, helping to elucidate the psychological issues and behavior patterns that drive addictions or other problems. However, ibogaine therapy for drug addiction is the subject of some controversy. Due to safety concerns it has been placed in the strictest drug prohibition schedules in the United States

THAT is the law by the way. Look it up.
    And the rant goes on... ETOH is legal in all states of the usa, I see this silly. Ciggs are legal, Pot illegal in all but two states today.. soon to change though I think proabition will continue with pot so more black market money can be made.. just like etoh. At one time meat on fridays was looked down upon...
    ?
    "Placed on strictest drug prohibition scheldules.".. this too shall change like Pot.. Federally its a class one.. just like iboga. Yet.. Kratom is legal (very addictive), poppy pod farms are legal right here in good ole USA and sold. How addictive you think this is? POPPY sold over the net to be delivered to your door. Can buy them at you neighborhood flower/craft shop. SIlly rules and much of it just words on paper. I dont think I read of one person being arrested nor jail over iboga.

Everyone has an opinion. This didn't work for Dena due to her extenuating circumstances. She reacted to subs, had MS side effects, and was taking 40mg or more when she got here. Some people die if they take pennicillin too, but most people do great with it. Some people can't take every drug on the market. She did just fine until she got down to .5mg or so and stopped for her own reasons.

There are LOTS of things that are legal I won't endorse. To each his or her own but I won't ever tell someone to take psychedelics to get off opiates. THAT is my opinion, you and everyone else are entitled to opinions as well.

My problem with this thread is NO ONE is stabbing anyone in the back as it was presented above. That is a crock! I'm happy for anyone that has gotten clean but I think the % of success with ibogaine is so small compared to the risks I would never suggest it.

YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MY WEAN. Actually it was sucessful once I learn how to do it. Droping every four days once on the riduclouse dose my quack put me on just didnt work. May as well have been wd'ing from Herion ct.

Again.. you know not what I was referring too about my remark. Then I did remember your nasty emails when your ego got hurt ... I didnt blame you for my failed attempt of following your guidelines.. thats your ego spreading its wings. Again, that failed attempt was totally my responsibility. I should of understood half life/stacking myself and done my own reseach on weaning off sub. I learn, I corrected and had a sucessful wean.

You know nothing about the risk of iboga... you know nothing of how many folks take this route. Not only for opiate addiction...In fact..NO ONE KNOWs the % of deaths since there is no active investagation.. the clinics in S.Africa, Mexico, UK, Canada do not report to our fda.. nor does the underground. SO you have no ideal of the % of failure or success rate. In S.Africa.. there are rehabs that start the 28 days with a iboga tx. The only involvement the USA has with iboga is when they funded it, pull the funding then had to rely on Dr Nashes research off shore... 800 I think was the number she treated and what was the death rate??? oh yeah.0. The Usa is just behind when it comes to addiction. The USA is in the "take a pill and feel better" mode and will be as long as our elected take $$$ from the big pharms to get re-elected. Human nature to protect your finacial source.

I will be an advocate of iboga for many reasons... not just my experience. I will talk about it as often as I want and can... so since this is all you think I talk about. just skip !my post Robert. I am a ADVOCATE of IBOGAINE>

ON another note... I just came across a clip on utube and found it very interesting. Not allow to post pod cast from a well know addiction MD so I am pretty sure we cant post clips from u-tube. But there was a clip from a guy who's been very active in AA and sober for over 20 yrs speak about iboga in the last two mo... very interesting and brought up some very good points. IF interested just put ibogaine in the search and then narrow it down to the last month. It will pop up.

Anonymous Guest

hi Sister
    All I can say is your clean...and im very proud of you, i know you had a really hard time and i only wish you the best...
    Melinda

Quote Originally Posted by melinda7.5 View Post
    hi Sister
    All I can say is your clean...and im very proud of you, i know you had a really hard time and i only wish you the best...
    Melinda

Thank you babe... I am proud of you too. Keep up the work you do. There are many ways to freedom. Sub. unless use for a detox tool just scares me and what its doing to our young and old. I surely suffered from it and way too long bfore I got real help.

Sister
    Last edited by ddcmod; 01-17-2011 at 03:43 PM.

phoenixfly is offline Member

Question hi sister win

I did try to email you at that address with no luck. Many thanks, Kendra
    Last edited by ddcmod; 01-17-2011 at 03:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixfly View Post
    I did try to email you at that address with no luck. Many thanks, Kendra

it may of went to trash.. srry. I dont know how to get you my address without putting it here...BUT if your interested in Iboga very easy to get information on the net.

check out "myeboga.com." they list most providers in Mexico, Canada, UK and the underground providers.

Stanley112 is offline New Member

Sister I have read around your posts and it seems your quite full of it. You dont realise what your saying at all. Few weeks ago you was feeling bad and had a cloud hang over you? and was even looking for revia (naltrexone) to help your low endorphins, and then you did another ibogaine tx, that in my opinion is NOT successfull at all. That in my opinion says ibogaine did not do what you wanted it to do. Your one of those play ground little girls who only wants to share her doll and make friends. Apparently you started on 40mg sub? that is worth 6 months wean alone yet you weaned from that dose to 0 in what 7 or 8 months? is it any wonder you had the withdrawals for soooo long. Not saying its your fault you was on 40mg sub but the fact you were and the fact you claimed you did a good wean only shows ignorance.

Obviously the wean went alright for you because the half life covered any symptoms you could have got, and this includes the half life from 40mg and under. You keep going around as though your a shill about ibogaine but this can seriously stop peoples recovery plan and lose their motivation for it,. There are some naive people out there who will probably listen to you and do the iboga tx in a rush only to regret it and with it dont even know they need a health test. When you put something in peoples face at least explain to them the risks, you dont just shove it in their face and tell them it will work for you.

Your talking like your high and your very preachy, i dont blame you but blame the ibogaine, its keep you high, but once that mode comes down you wont be so willing then. In another 7 months you will be feeling low again and doing another tx , i dont think people want to be doing TXs of iboga all their lives. We're sorry you had a rough child and adulthood but thats precisely people should have a sheild against people like you because you dont know whats your saying or doing. Get on with your life sister and stop this door to door salesman/women business, its embarassing. Not many will admit something didnt work out of them so if another 6 months you feel low again then you can be honest about it and that will set people straight about ibogaine. You also said you have had underlying depression and opiates covered that, just a few weeks ago, now what happend to the ibogaine high then? lol.

Sorry your full of it. Look around and there many stories where people are realising ibogaine aint what it cracked up to be and its certainly not recovery, infact there are rumours its mixed with LSD and some western chemicals where you see African me dancing and leading you lol. Stop being so preachy, your only contraditicting yourself. I agree with robert in the above posts stop shoving it, its dangerous, you admitted it yourself you felt low 7 months later and even thought you had a under lying issue, so its back for paws for you then wasnt it? doesnt that show there is a big chance its only your brain and not suboxone which made you feel in the doldrums for as long as you were?

bye.

phoenixfly is offline Member

Default I didn't....

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley112 View Post
    Sister I have read around your posts and it seems your quite full of it. You dont realise what your saying at all. Few weeks ago you was feeling bad and had a cloud hang over you? and was even looking for revia (naltrexone) to help your low endorphins, and then you did another ibogaine tx, that in my opinion is NOT successfull at all. That in my opinion says ibogaine did not do what you wanted it to do. Your one of those play ground little girls who only wants to share her doll and make friends. Apparently you started on 40mg sub? that is worth 6 months wean alone yet you weaned from that dose to 0 in what 7 or 8 months? is it any wonder you had the withdrawals for soooo long. Not saying its your fault you was on 40mg sub but the fact you were and the fact you claimed you did a good wean only shows ignorance.

Obviously the wean went alright for you because the half life covered any symptoms you could have got, and this includes the half life from 40mg and under. You keep going around as though your a shill about ibogaine but this can seriously stop peoples recovery plan and lose their motivation for it,. There are some naive people out there who will probably listen to you and do the iboga tx in a rush only to regret it and with it dont even know they need a health test. When you put something in peoples face at least explain to them the risks, you dont just shove it in their face and tell them it will work for you.

Your talking like your high and your very preachy, i dont blame you but blame the ibogaine, its keep you high, but once that mode comes down you wont be so willing then. In another 7 months you will be feeling low again and doing another tx , i dont think people want to be doing TXs of iboga all their lives. We're sorry you had a rough child and adulthood but thats precisely people should have a sheild against people like you because you dont know whats your saying or doing. Get on with your life sister and stop this door to door salesman/women business, its embarassing. Not many will admit something didnt work out of them so if another 6 months you feel low again then you can be honest about it and that will set people straight about ibogaine. You also said you have had underlying depression and opiates covered that, just a few weeks ago, now what happend to the ibogaine high then? lol.

Sorry your full of it. Look around and there many stories where people are realising ibogaine aint what it cracked up to be and its certainly not recovery, infact there are rumours its mixed with LSD and some western chemicals where you see African me dancing and leading you lol. Stop being so preachy, your only contraditicting yourself. I agree with robert in the above posts stop shoving it, its dangerous, you admitted it yourself you felt low 7 months later and even thought you had a under lying issue, so its back for paws for you then wasnt it? doesnt that show there is a big chance its only your brain and not suboxone which made you feel in the doldrums for as long as you were?

bye.
    want to start controversies by starting this thread and am sorry that's what seems to be happening. Stanley, I know you have everyone's best interests at heart, but if you spoke to Sister, you'd realize she's VERY responsible about the IBo and all the underlying health consequences that accompany it. Some things work for some, others not at all. I'm between the devil and the deep blue sea and just feel so drained between my physical pain and mental confusion. Ibogaine sounds like it works great for some, but others have difficulties with it in the long run. It creates quite a dilemma - just want you to know that Sister is just being honest about her experiences, which we're all here to do. Thanks, Kendra

LOL... Now now Stanly.

This is not Nabbit. You have no ideal what your talking about. Feel free to suck away on sub if that is your road.

I dont need to prove it to you or anyone. I just need to share what is available and it up to each and everyone of the readers to do thier own research. LOL... I do feel for you if your falling for the brain healing ******** on sub but.. thats your choice to stick your head in the sand believe what Nabbit/Recket tells you. Soon you wont have to suck on it and ruin your teeth. You will be able to get bupe inplanted with 16mgs as the "reconmended" dose.

Ibogaine is a recovery tool. Not for everyone for sure.

Kendra...ty hun, dont need to take up for me. Folks like this dont hurt the movement at all nor do I give any creed to such post. I do get a giggle out of them though.

basse'

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast