I wanted to know...
    BartendergyrlMD is offline New Member

Question I wanted to know...

I posted a thread eariler about sub and the info, but I think that I have already had that drug. I used to be a herion addict and went to rehabs and this one gave me a blueish purple pill that I put under my toung to dissolve. They had me on it for three days and koldipn for five days after, was that pill under my tounge sub and why did they only give it to me for three days and why are people taking it for more than three days? ( I had a 100$ a day herion problem and was shooting it just to give more info about me) Please if anyone can help please cause I want to go that route if that was that pill cause it work a merical for me, I just dont want to use it too long like some people I have been reading a Week tops.

Robert_325 is offline Retired

You were not taking suboxone or subutex. It's not blue or purple. You were being given a blood pressure pill they use in opiate detox.

Suboxone won't have you clean in a week, your opiate detox takes longer than a week by itself whether you take anything to help with the detox or not. Check out the following link and you can see how suboxone is used properly. Let me know if you need help after you read the link. God bless.

http://www.drugs.com/forum/featured-...apy-50887.html
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

they called it bupemorphine i think. do you know anything about that?

Cats Meow is offline Diamond Member

I think you mean Buprenorphine, it's the generic name for Suboxone.

so its the same thing i was right and it did work for a week for me being on herion. Im going to look in to places around here asap im done doing pills. Thanks too all

Cats meow told me what i took was a generic form of it and a rehad did give it to me for three days only and it work great. Im going to look for doctors ASAP im done using pills. Thanks for all your support

Quote Originally Posted by BartendergyrlMD View Post
    Cats meow told me what i took was a generic form of it and a rehad did give it to me for three days only and it work great. Im going to look for doctors ASAP im done using pills. Thanks for all your support

I have just not used the blue/purple generic of buprenorphine. I always work with it in the suboxone/subutex form. Yes I think this would be a good move for you and can help you. Thanks Cats for my oversight.

First go to www.suboxone.com .... there you can type in your zip code and how far of a radius in miles from your home you want them to search and they will provide you with a list of all cerified sub drs within the area. They will even tell you which pharmacies stock the subs.

Next I suggest you read the following link. We used suboxone for longer than three days to help you recovery but still suggest a short term use as in 6-8 weeks. Check out the link and let me know if you want my help. There are LOTS of suboxone/subutex threads on this forum if you look around the forum. They will show you how well this program works. Good luck and God bless.

http://www.drugs.com/forum/featured-...apy-50887.html
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Cats Meow is offline Diamond Member

Idk if it was an oversight Robert, I haven't seen it purple before either. Sublingual's are usually white, but white can sometimes look blueish.

Quote Originally Posted by Cats Meow View Post
    Idk if it was an oversight Robert, I haven't seen it purple before either. Sublingual's are usually white, but white can sometimes look blueish.

Thanks Cats! That certainly makes me feel not quite so dumb. I was thinking to myself that if there are blue buprenorphine pills out there then I need to do some more reading today about it.

I can see how, like you said, that possibly someone could see the pill with maybe a "faint" color to it or something. I just didn't know of any blue/purple buprenorphine pill. I know that you know the pill >>> lots better than me so I didn't question what you said at all. I also thought that buprenorphine alone, not as subutex, was a white pill.

Thanks for replying back. I feel better now and I won't take the extra time today to research it. Not like I have a bunch of extra time with nothing to do. Thanks again for letting me know that information. Will talk later. God bless.

I was really out of it back then I'm pretty sure it was blueish of some sort but do you put any of these pills under youre tounge to disolve? Cause this is what they gave me.