i need help, my cat is dying
    emilypants is offline New Member

Default i need help, my cat is dying

my cat got hit by a car, we cant afford to take him to the vet, i love him more than anything, hes losing ALOT of blood, hes shaking and it looks like hes going into shock, only his back leg is hurt,..i love my cat..i dont want him to die, but tomoro im making the person who hit him pay for the vet but tonite my mom tried to put him to sleep peacefuly to put him out of his misery, she crushed up 2 and half zanex bars, mixed it with water, and put it in a suringe and forced it down his throat, since he took it about 4 hours ago, hes been sleeping, but still moving and breathing but not as fast, his toungue keeps hangiing out, but it looks like it took away the pain, i dont know if hes gona die or if hes gona be fine from it, but if anything he can die from blood loss, but PLEASE ANYONE do u know anything about cats taking xanax and whats it gona do to him, if hes gona die or not, bcus hes been hurt for about 8 hours now, and hes still alive and moving, just in extrutiating pain..im extremely upset and i love my cat more then life hes the cutest nicest cat ever, someone please give me any type of advice, or a website that i can go to for information..thank you<3

emily weidemann

Cats Meow is offline Banned

If you love your cat as you say, take him to the vet immediately! They will make a payment plan for you, no vet would refuse treatment under these circumstances, he probably would put him to sleep for no charge. I feel very sorry for you, that breaks my heart.

^..^ ~~ ,
    =´`= ___ )-~

normagirl2 is offline New Member

quote:Originally posted by emilypants

my cat got hit by a car, we cant afford to take him to the vet, i love him more than anything, hes losing ALOT of blood, hes shaking and it looks like hes going into shock, only his back leg is hurt,..i love my cat..i dont want him to die, but tomoro im making the person who hit him pay for the vet but tonite my mom tried to put him to sleep peacefuly to put him out of his misery, she crushed up 2 and half zanex bars, mixed it with water, and put it in a suringe and forced it down his throat, since he took it about 4 hours ago, hes been sleeping, but still moving and breathing but not as fast, his toungue keeps hangiing out, but it looks like it took away the pain, i dont know if hes gona die or if hes gona be fine from it, but if anything he can die from blood loss, but PLEASE ANYONE do u know anything about cats taking xanax and whats it gona do to him, if hes gona die or not, bcus hes been hurt for about 8 hours now, and hes still alive and moving, just in extrutiating pain..im extremely upset and i love my cat more then life hes the cutest nicest cat ever, someone please give me any type of advice, or a website that i can go to for information..thank you<3

emily weidemann

zippysgoddess is offline Platinum Member

If he is sleeping peacefully with the Xanax in him, he will probably be fine with it, call an emergency vet and get him in NOW! There are vets who will not take him without your having immediate payment, but there those who will, just keep making phone calls until you find one.

My information is not guaranteed correct. I do not get them right all the time, but I do enjoy the hunt~