I Love Opiates

Default I Love Opiates

Well, this will be my first post on the forums even though I've been here several times to identify pills. I was reading some of the posts on here and thought I would register to talk with some of my fellow "addicts" Anyway, I'm hopelessly addicted to opiates. I feel as though I've done such a variety of pills, that I could become a certified pharmacist with little to no schooling. I started doing pills because of a girlfriend that basically got me taking them. Now today I take everything from Ultram to Oxycotin to the patches. I've done Loracet, Loratab, Percocet, Oxycotin 10mg, Oxycontin 80mg (I split those in 4ths... one pill supplies me 4 buzzes) and Roxycontin.

I can't say I'm proud of this, and I especially can't say this habit is helping my financially, but I thought I'd see what opinions people would give me if I asked what should I do about this? Should I continue on the path I'm taking and eat pills or should I seek out help to try and get off the meds? I have no type of pain and simply take them for recreation because they make me feel good. I used to smoke the **** out of weed, but I've pretty much quit that altogether and now eat pills like they're candy.

If there were a way to get any of these pills without spending **** loads of money, I'd do it in a heart beat, but I'm sick of spending so much money on them. My liver surely isn't in the best condition by doing all of this either, but that's really not a concern of mine at this point in time being that I do not partake in any type of alcohol and I'm in my prime as far as age goes. So what's up my druggie friends? What's the word? Got any suppliers in Nashville, TN that's cheap as hell? Or should I stop taking the meds?

I'm at work right now and have taken three 5mg percocets today already. I went on my lil drug run last night and got 6 of them. Now I only have 1 left. I can honestly say that I don't recognize any kind of withdrawls besides physcological when I don't have any. The only thing I notice is that I want some type of opiate real bad and I yearn for that warm, good feeling they give me. Other than that, I don't seem to experience any type of withdrawls. Anyway, I'll stop typing a book and see what peeps on here have to say.

Anyone know of any legit websites out there that I can order my goodies from without a script? Its so bad that I've even considered going to the dentist to get some teeth pulled (which really do need to be pulled or a root canal) just to get some pills. Its gettin pretty bad. Anyway, I await any opinions and responses.

Thanks,

- Joseph Trexler

sunset2 is offline New Member

"Should I continue on the path I'm taking and eat pills or should I seek out help to try and get off the meds?"
    ...if you're serious about this question, i think you've pretty much answered it with the info. you've shared with us. it appears though that you just might not be ready because you're also asking where you can find meds without scripts!

kcooleymac is offline Member

I am in the same boat as you joseph. I feel like I dont want to stop but I know I have to. If I can get my hands on any kind of opiate I will. I am 5 days clean right now and I hate the way I feel. I feel shaky, have diareah, constant shakiness, and anxiety nonstop. I have been popping xanax for the last 2 days. It helps me for awhile and I have to take another one. I am not sure if that is good or bad though. Anyways.... I need help too.... so, do you as far as I can tell. We can get through this.... I keep telling myself that & I resist the urge to call anyone of my dealers to get more.. I need to not waste any money at all anymore. Let me know your thoughts.

-Kristine

mpvt is offline Platinum Member

Hang in there Kristine another day or two and your going to start feeling alot better.I was actively addictted for 22 years and I can tell you that after a few years you won't be able to get that buzz that we all love so much.You will become so depressed that you want to kill yourself.You don't give a dam about anything or anyone and all you do with your days is look for away to try and get high and keep from getting sick.Now I have to take 330mgs of methadone every morning so that I can live a somewhat normal life,do you guys/gals really want to live this way.If I had a choice I would go back and never touch a narcotic pain pill.That's why it's so important that you stop no Kristine,please believee me your road to hell has just begun if you continue to abuse opiates.Keep us up to date if you want.Have a good day and hang in there,you can do it.....Dave

Stranger is offline New Member

If you're taking opiates and don't want to stop you don't know it yet but a part of you has already been shut off. I've taken drugs all my life and it wasn't until I was 2 years into Methadone that I realized that I just wasn't feeling all that I should. My life seemed stable and I thought I was above it. But I'd slowly stopped doing alot of the things I'd loved to do and hadn't really realized it.
    You problably won't quit until it becomes more necessary. Good Luck.

chrish1 is offline Member

Mpvt and Stranger, both of you had chilling posts. Only individuals who have been through the hells of addiction can fully understand what you said. You are correct, most times people don't become "ready" until serious spiritual, mental, and sometimes physical damage is done. Once the damage is done, unfortunately we cannot turn back the clock, as you know mpvt. I know this also. I used painkillers for 5+ years, and it lead me to spiritual death. You don't know you are dying spiritually until you are nearly dead, and then you do lose almost all hope.

Today, I have hope. With the help of NA, this board, and my higher power, I am 6 months clean. I still struggle with thoughts and obsessions of using, and I probably always will to some extent. THAT is what years of addiction brings - torment of your spirit for the rest of your life. HOWEVER, if we stop using painkillers, we at least have a chance for some joy and serenity.

Find a program that works for you and stick with it. Getting clean is the hardest thing I have EVER done in my life, but it has also been the most rewarding.

Good luck.

Chrish

Clean Date: 10/11/05

--There is light at the end of the tunnel--

mpvt is offline Platinum Member

Good for you Chrish I'm happy for you.There are many ways to get and stay clean and other than UROD I support them all.If it works then who am I to criticise.I myself am an athiest but I regularly point people to AA or NA or to go to their church.My Dad has been a member of AA for some 40 years and I've been to a ton of meeting with him.So it really doesn't matter how or even why people get clean the main thing is they're clean....Have a ggod day and Hoppy Easter to all who celebrate.....Dave

ScorpF4 is offline Member

i feel you trex...

quote:Originally posted by ScorpF4

i feel you trex...
    Hellz yeah... there we go. Life is short people... if you're not doing pills, you surely have some other fix that you take on a daily basis. We all need something to deal with everyday life. You can't tell me that you're truley happy with your life the way it is unless you're rich or your family is rich or something. Life sucks without drugs, period. I hate to say that, but I honestly believe that now.

How many of you out there can say that you don't smoke cigarettes for the nicotine or drink alcohol for the buzz? Can all of you tell me you are completely drug free? If you even drink coffee you're doing drugs... I hate to tell ya but caffeine is a drug. So honestly how many of you out there can tell me you do no kind of drugs whatsoever? I'm not expecting many to be able to honestly say that.

Drugs are good... m'kaaay?

- Joseph Trexler

dizzy23 is offline Senior Member

Joseph,

quote: Got any suppliers in Nashville, TN that's cheap as hell? Or should I stop taking the meds?

quote:Anyone know of any legit websites out there that I can order my goodies from without a script?

You asking our opionon?
    Sounds like you already made up your mind!!

Debbie

Try to be correct!But not always successful!

Taken it a day at a time.

beesage is offline New Member

DON'T DO THIS TO YOURSELF IT'S A DEATH SENTANCE

morticia is offline Member

hi
    I just want to say to you that I dont need too have any vices right now. I quit smoking 7 months ago i dont drink i quit coke 2 years ago and i quit pain pills a month ago.

over all i feel great!

the more you stay on them the harder it will be to get off them. ive been on pain meds for 2 years and it was very hard to get off but i managed to.

I definalty understand what you mean about getting the high but is really worth your health?

good luck
    Morticia[:I]