I am being completely honest.
I am on probation with the Clinton Township (Michigan) court. I had to start drug testing for probation back in Aug. 2010 for 1 year. I never missed nor never failed a drug test for ANYTHING. Someone went to my probation officer with false accusations the end of March 2011 so she decided to make me start testing again. I have no problem testing, just hate the cost. So heres the dates I tested and the outcome. I do not understand how this is possible.
4/24/12 Tested.... Neg.
4/29/12 Tested.... Neg.
5/02/12 Tested.... Positive-THC
5/10/12 Tested.... Neg.
5/11/12 Tested.... Neg.
I also went to a different testing place on 5/15/12 of my own free will when I was notified on 5/14/12 that I tested positive on 5/02/12...........Waiting on my results now...
1. I have not been around anyone at all that even smokes pot.
2. I have not eaten anything different than usual.
3. I have not eaten out (accept 1 soft taco & 1 hard taco made normal at taco bell).
4. I have not been to anyones house and no one has been to mine.
5. I do not eat things like poppy seeds (I'm a very picky eater).
HOW is this possible???